Chap 3

Falling in love to a Brat

Amber's POV

*RIIIIIING* 

"What the heck? Aish" i groaned and slam my hand onto the alarm clock, turning the sound off. 

*knock knock* 

"Who is it?" I yelled

"It's us, sir" my maids. 

"Come in" i replied. These are my personal maids. They have a special job, which is to drag me out of my comfy bed and make sure that i'm dressed properly. I dont need these people to put on my clothes for me, gosh. What was mom thinking? ==" i'm 20, already on my 3rd year of college and mom is still treating me like a 2 year old. I'm the student council president at my college for god sake! 
I got out of bed, and peeled off my t-shirt. And no, i dont have s. When i was born, apparently my dad injected me with male hormones so i didnt have periods or s. I have an older sister, Jackie Josephine Liu. Well, my parents tried one more and they have another daughter, me. So making another one is too much for mom so they named me 'joseph' and made me into a tomboy which i didnt mind one bit. Cause honestly, i so like this style better. 

Anyways, i threw my shirt to Luna, the head maid and walked inside the bathroom to freshen myself up. I came out and...

"Sir, please stand still" they told me. Okay, i'll stay still. 

They then dressed me up in a black tux. When everything was done, my stylist came in and did my hair and fixed other details on the tux. 

"AJ, are u done?" My mom walked in. 

"Mom? Yeah i'm done. But why do i have to get dressed so early? The party's not gonna start until 11am right?" I asked while spraying cologne on me. 

"Honey, it's already 10am, it's best that you're all ready now" my mom looked at me lovingly. 

"Gosh, mommm. U know that i'm going to meet my future wife and u're still worried over such things? I'm old enough mom. And that includes of me being able to dress myself" i looked at her sternly. 

"Okay, fine. Girls?!" My mom called out to the maids. 

"Yes, mam?" They replied. 

"Starting from tomorrow, your only job is to make sure that my baby wakes up in time for school. She can dress herself." I smiled widely at that which surprised my mother a little. I rarely smile, i've always been very disciplined in everything i do. Perhaps, works from school and managing the company, while being an heiress is simply not an easy job. 

"AJ? Honey? Where are u?" I heard my dad's voice. 

"I'm in my room dad!" I yelled back. He took a peek inside and leaned his back on the door. He was also wearing a black tux. 

"Did mom.." I was unable to finish my question as dad cut my sentence. 

"Yep, she told me to get ready as soon as possible." He said and laughed while my mom went over to him and slapped him gently. 

"Master, mam, young master? Breakfast is ready" key appeared and told us. We nodded and head down to the dining room. 

"Where's jackie?" I asked while i got comfy on my seat.

"Behind you, llama" she whispered in my ears and laughed when i screamed so loud. 

"Yah! That's not funny" i told her as she got comfy on the seat next to mine. 

"Yeah yeah, whatever." We dined peacefully after that. 

10:45am

*DING DONG* 
Some while later some people came inside. 

"AJ!" 

"Yuri!" I shouted and hugged her. I missed her so much. It's been a while since the last time us cousins get to see each other and hang around. 

"Dude, are u staying over tonight? It's been a long time since we last played basketball together" i told her while having this challenging smirk on. 

"Maybe" she replied with the same smirk. 

"Yah! Dont forget us!" Jonghyun, my 'clone' said. I laughed and faced them. For some reasons, Jonghyun ah no, he was born first. My face looked so similar to him eventhough he's just a cousin. 

"My twin!" I yelled dramatically. 

"My clone!" He yelled also, acting dramatically. We were having a little moment here but someone ruined it by smacking our heads.

"Yah! You two looked so stupid, gosh! Hyung! U're from the head family u know?" She said. We both laughed. I patted her head and hugged her. 

"I missed u too sulli ah" she returned my hug.  

"I missed u too hyung" she said and i decided to a little. 

"Sulliii" i whined. She looked at me with a 'what the hell' look. 

"Why u no miss me anymore?" Sulli raised her eyebrow obviously didnt know what i meant. 

"You said missed, so that's mean u're not missing me anymore?" She had this poker face for a while and then slapped my arms. 

"Aish~" she hissed once she realized. We all laughed so hard. 

"Hey, AJ, you ready to meet the jungs?" Yuri asked me. 

"How are they like?" I asked her. 

"I've only met the head family. They seemed nice, i mean my girlfriend is adorable~" she said dreamily and jonghyun smacked her head. 

"Like an adorable moving ice-berg?" Jonghyun asked. This earned him a punch from Yuri. 

"Yah! She may be cold but inside she's warm!" 

"Oh my god, Yuri, sulli is still underaged you know?" I . 

"Wha- You know that's not what i meant!" She screamed. We all laughed. Sulli was kind of clueless though. She's my sweet adorable cousin. And apparently still very innocent too.  

"Alright, it's almost time. BRING OUT THE FOODS." My dad ordered. Then plates and plates of cuisines were slowly being placed out. 11am, people from the branch families were presence. We were having small talks while waiting for the Jungs. 

*DING DONG* 

"That must be them" i mumbled. Yuri had her eyes lit when she heard the bell. 

"JUNG!" My dad's voice

"LIU!" A man's voice. Perhaps from president Jung. 

"JESSICA!" Then came my stupid cousin =="

"YURI!" ohmygod, she's actually returning it. Yuri's girlfriend i meant. But then..

"Ouch... Babe, what was that for?" I tried to hold in my laughter when her girlfriend smacked her face.

"Stop acting stupid, seobang" she scolded yuri. I burst into laughter and yuri threw me her bow tie from her tux. It landed on my face. I took it and threw it back to her, her girlfriend helped her retied it. 

Krystal's POV

"BWAHAHAHA" i turned to the source of laughter and there, I saw my fated one with a bowtie on her face. She took it and threw it back to Yuri unnie's way. 

Amber Joseph Liu, looks like u havent found out about me yet. In a few minutes, i wonder what facial expression are u going to show me? I had a naughty smirk on me while mentally laughing like a hyena.

Amber's POV

I took a drink from the waiter and walked my way over to dad. While walking, I spotted a familiar presence. Krystal? I thought. What the hell is she doing here? 

"AJ!" I snapped out of my trance as i heard dad's voice. 

"Jung, this is my second daughter, your future son-in-law. Amber Joseph Liu."

"Ah, nice to meet you young man. I'm president Jung. Be comfortable to call me father." He smiled. I smiled and shook his hand. 

"Then excuse myself, father." I told him. Then he laughed. 2 people then came to us and joined into the conversation. 

"You must be Amber, nice to meet you. I'm mrs.Jung. Mother is fine, honey" she gave me a smile. I returned her smile and her hug. 
Then i sensed a cold presence. 

"I'm Jessica" she told me. I smiled and shook her hands. 

"You dare to hurt my sister, i'll murder you" she whispered into my ears and smiled warmly at me. Okay, how did yuri put up with this woman? Is my future wife going to be like this as well? 

"Where's my other princess?" President Jung asked and was looking around. Then...

"DAD" someone yelled. 

"OH MY GOD" president Jung held his chest. 

"Yah! I told u not to do something stupid!" Jessica slapped the person's arm. The voice sounded so familiar...

"Amber, meet your future wife, Krystal Jung" i looked at the person with wide eyes. 

"It's you!" I yelled while pointing at her. 

"Hey, we meet again" she told me while smiling innocently. 
And as my thoughts from yesterday came back. I did really met her again so soon.  Once again, i had this feeling that this girl, she's going to have a great impact on me and perhaps my life as well...