Chap 2

Falling in love to a Brat

Krystal's POV

*DING DONG* 
"This is the Jung's residence, may we please know your identity?" I heard the voices of my security guards through the intercom. 

"It's me" i replied

"Oh, young miss, welcome home." I heard as the gigantic gate in front, slowly slide to the side, letting me in. 
I walked in and head straight to the main house, passing by the gardens and trees. As i enter, 2 lines of maids were formed, bowing at me. I nodded my head and went to up to my room. 

*sigh* i'm exhausted. Though, i've met someone interesting. I remembered as she 'patiently' handled me and helped me through today. Readers, you must be confused right? Let me explain. Let's first start with myself. 

I'm Krystal Jung and i'm 19 years old, i'm on my 2nd year of college. Nothing special except for the fact that I am a Jung. People usually call me the second princess of the Jung empire. Why am I called the second? Simply, because i have an older sister, Jessica Jung. Who apparently is the biggest boss of the Jung empire. Just the empire, not the family as Dad of course, is still the head of this family. And why am i called a princess? Well, let's just say, we live in houses that looks like castles and we have never ending money. Simple enough? Being cold is my specialty (though jessica is the real ice queen) but to describe myself in one word, it would be 'brat'. Haha i know. I rarely act like i'm some kind of high class lady, instead i likes to play pranks on people. The Jung Empire are like right behind The Liu enterprise in business as well as impact in Asia. You could say we're like the top 2 famous companies and is slowly climbing up the ladder to become the top 10 most powerful industries in the WORLD!! Woo! Right now, we're somewhere in the top 50. Apparently, my dad is very close to President Liu. They're like childhood friends and would do everything together. Speaking of the bonding of the Head of Liu household and Jung household, they promised to marry their child to each other. This apparently brings us to Amber. 
So Amber, I've only heard of her last month when dad was telling me about this marriage engagement. As you all knew when Amber yelled at me telling me her name, She's Amber Joseph Liu. There is one thing to know whether if a Liu is in the head family (heiresses) or in the branch family. That is their middle names. There's a tradition in the Liu household and had been passed down through many generations. The head family must have whether 'joseph' or 'josephine' as a middle name while branch family doesnt require this. Though they cannot use either 'joseph' or 'josephine' to name their child. Well, you could obviously see which names for which gender but there's a unique situation here. A girl, with 'joseph' as her middle name, usually means that, she would also either have a younger or older sister. And that 'joseph' are usually the ones with most rights. So guess what? I met my fated person today. I'll be marrying the heir to the Liu enterprise as well as the Liu household. Which also happens to be a girl but i didnt mind. I mean, she is so freakin hot. :)) 

*knock knock* 

"Yes?" I replied

"May i come in?" It's mom.

"Yeah sure, you dont need to knock u know?" I laughed a little. 

"Hey honey, you're meeting your future husband tomorrow u know that?" My mom asked. Should i tell her i met him or actually her today? 

"Yeah i know" i answered while smiling at her. 

"You better not plan any pranks alright?" My mom warned me while glaring at me. Haha, she knew me so well. But no, i'm not planning to wreck anything. Me being there, introduced as her fiance is enough to tease Amber. Haha

"Mommm i'm not going to do anything, trust your daughter a little" i whined cutely at her. 

"Yeah, you better not! Or you'll face me" my sister came in out of nowhere. 

"Unnie~ gosh" i pouted. 

"I'm not going to have my sister doing something stupid in front of my yuri seobang" she added while looking at me. 

I scoffed. Yuri Kwon Liu. My sister's boyfriend. Or should i say girlfriend? She's obviously from the branch family and have little rights. Yuri Liu is currently working as a manager of a department in Liu enterprise. And if i remember correctly from the boring stories that my sister always told me about yuri, she's a close cousin to Amber. 

"Aish~ i'm not going to do anything. Really" i said, sternly. 

*sigh* "okay, i should have more trust on my daughter" my mom replied made me smiled happily. 

"Whatever, you do something stupid, i skin u alive. Arasseo?" Jessica told me. 

"Bleh~ meanie" i stick out my tongue at her. 

"Love you too" she yelled as she exit my room

"Psshh" i looked at my mother. 

"Where's dad?" 

"Somewhere? I dont know" 

"Mom!" I looked at her in disbelief. 

"What?" She asked me. Ohmygod

"You're his wife!" I retorted. 

"You're his daughter!" My mom answered. 

"Ohmygod, seriously" i laughed. 

"Just kidding, he's in the shower. Do u want dinner? I'll go get the chefs" my mom asked me as she stood up. 

"Nahh, i'm beat. I want to go to sleep." I answered her while tying my hair into a bun ready to shower and hit the sack. 

"Ah okay, goodnight then" 

"Sweetdreams mom!" I shouted as i heard my bedroom door closed. 

*sigh* tomorrow is going to be a fun fun day. Haha