Chap 4

Falling in love to a Brat

Jackie's POV

"It's you!" My sister yelled while pointing at her fiance. Did AJ already met her? Why does she sounded so annoyed? 

"Hey we meet again" the girl said while smiling like an angel. Though, that smile has a little more to it. Hm..

"Heh? AJ, you met her?" I asked Amber. 

"Not that simple jack." She told me while still eyeing the girl. 

"You..you knew this right?" Amber asked.

"Knew what?" She answered.

"About this, no scratch that. Me." Amber had this serious face on. The face that she only has when she's working. 

"Well, not really. Until you yelled your name at me yesterday." She smiled. 

"Wait, you guys already knew each other?" President Jung asked. 

"Oh right, i didnt tell u guys. I was chased by 'them' yesterday." 

Krystal's POV

"Wait, you guys already knew each other?" My dad asked. That reminded me, i havent told anyone about what happened yesterday. I should start from that. 

"Oh right, i didnt tell you guys. I was chased by 'them' yesterday." I told them 

"Bwoh?!" My sister screamed.

"Yeah, and Amber helped me." I told them while taking a sip from my cocktail.

"Honey, how are you so calm?" My mom asked with a worried expression. 

"Well, i'm here right? Though dad, they're really obsessed with you.  They almost got me yesterday if it wasnt for Amber." 

"That .. Gosh what the hell is wrong with her?!" Dad yelled. 

"I'll try to catch them. Aish~ but then how did Amber helped you?" 

"Ahh about that... I kissed her." I said with a tint of pink shade on my face. 

"Hey woman, you stole my first kiss!" Amber retorted while her ears are flushed as well. So cute. Wait what?! First kiss? Ohmygod, how cuter can she be? 

"Your first kiss?" I scoffed. 

"That... Crap.. Why did i say that in front of everyone." 

"First kiss huh? Bro, how could you not kissed anyone? Arent u the star of the university?" Yuri unnie asked. 

"I...i wanted to save it for someone...special." 

"Twinie... Mah gawd!" Someone who really looked like Amber approached and hugged her. No scratch that, she's dying!! 

"AIR...Air" he released Amber. "That is soooo cute bro" Amber was fanning herself while blushing. I decided to . Hehe

"So Amber, you said you would only kiss someone special to you right?" Amber eyed me suspiciously. I smirked. 

"So i am special to you?" I smiled. I know i'm only teasing her and that to her, i'm still a brat but deep inside, i'm really hoping. I've taken a liking to her since yesterday. 

"What do you..." She was cut by, i believed her sister. 

"Ohmygod AJ, you kissed her?!" 

"That was.. That... I"   She was flushing. Kyaaaaa >< this is so damn cute. 

"You what?" Her mom asked. 

"Aish, it was, it was the men were approaching so i was copying what Krystal did to me..." She said while looking down. Hehe. 

"Haha" i laughed out loud. "This is too funny" i said. 

"You!" Amber looked at me. "Aish, brat" she muttered but i heard. 

Amber's POV

That brat! Why am i marrying to a brat? A serious person like me with a person that ... Aish. Okay, breathe AJ. 

*sigh* 

"Right, Amber?" Father asked me. 

"Huh? Ah yes sir?" I answered while facing him. 

"Krystal is transferring to your university. I heard you're the student council president right? Please take care of her. She's 19 but acts like 10 so please protect her." He told me while lowering his head. 

"Sir, please dont lower your head. In the name of Amber Joseph Liu, I promise you, i will take good care of your daughter." I told them while having this serious face on. I mean it. I promised and i would never turn back on my words. Though, taking care of a brat is one, falling in love with one is total different story. Haish~ 

"Thank you so much. I knew we could trust you Amber" Mother told me. Ingave her my warmest smile. Jessica touched my shoulder i turned to her. 

"Well, u seems much more mature than my baby sister" she told me

"Unnie~" 

"Shut up" jessica smacked krystal. 
"Take care of her AJ" she smiled at me. She used my nickname huh? I smiled at her. I bowed to everyone in the circle and excused myself. I left and walked to the balcony. 

Aish~ what have i gotten myself into? Falling in love to a brat huh....