Chap 1

Falling in love to a Brat

Amber's POV

"KYAAA! WATCH OUT!" 

"Huh?" I turned to the source of the sound and "OOF!" I fell on the ground, hard. 

"Damn it, what the hell?" I rubbed my head as I tried to sit up but failed as a certain weight was on me. I looked down; there was a person, specifically a girl. She was quietly hissing at her pain and shifted her gaze at me for a while. Her beauty was mesmerizing but i knew, from the moment i looked at her beautiful eyes, that i'll be dragged in some kind of trouble. 

"Oh my god" she stood up almost immediately and hastily bowed at me while apologizing.

"I am so sorry, are you okay?" Extending her right hand towards me, I raised my eyebrow but took her offer to help anyways. 

"Aish, yeah sure, i'm fine" i replied with a hint of sarcasm. I was about to say something to her but i was cut by some people. 

"WHERE IS THAT BRAT?! FIND HER! GODDAMN IT YOU USELESS BUNCH OF PIGS, YOU BETTER CATCH HER OR WE ALL ARE GOING TO GET IN TROUBLE WITH THE BOSS!!"  

"" i heard her muttered before dragging me with her. 

"Hey, sorry but i need you to help me" she said as we ran. 

We came to a street with few people, she stopped and panted. I was panting as well. 

"Yah! What the hell do you think you're doing?!" I screamed. 

"Hey! Quiet down a little, or else they'll hear us" she replied while looking around, perhaps trying to find somewhere to hide. I was wondering, why are there people chasing her? She looks like some kind of model but i swear, i thought i have seen her somewhere before. 

We heard sounds coming from the men that were chasing her, as they come near...

"Damn it" she muttered. "Hey, I'm very very sorry, i'll make it up to you somehow." I was confused when she said that but i was even more surprised to what she did to me next. 
She literally grabbed my collar, turned me around so that my back was facing the men and kissed me. My eyes were wide opened.
The men ran passed us and she released me. 
I was stunned, mesmerized by her soft lips. 

"Yah! The hell?!" I yelled

"Oh yeah, sorry" she smiled. 

"The heck woman? You bumped into me, dragged me with you and suddenly kissed me out of nowhere and just apologized?! You freakin kissed me! That's like invading in other people's personal space! I need an explanation for all the crap that u put me through" i told her angrily.

"Okay okay, firstly, my name is Krystal. And trust me, i didnt do anything bad." 

I look at her signaling  her to continue talking.

"Those people are trying to kidnap me." She ended. 

"Yeah? And how am i supposed to believe u?" I scoffed. 

"Aish, at least tell me your name too! I told u mine!" She yelled. Easy there woman, i'm supposed to be the one doing the yelling here. 

"AJ" i said. 

"AJ? Isnt that supposed to be a nickname?" 

"Yeah and?"

"I told you my real name, be fair" she told me in a serious voice. I looked at her in disbelief. 

"Be fair? You...." *sigh*

"Fine, u wanna know my name? i'll tell u! It's Amber Joseph Liu! You here me?!" I decided to reveal my identity to show her that she's messing with the wrong person. 

Her face was shocked for a moment but quickly became calm. I thought i saw her ..smirking? For like 2 seconds... Nahh, that should be my imagination. Why would she be smirking when she created hell lot of trouble to a LIU? Especially one with a middle name that is 'Joseph'? 

"Now start explaining. IN DETAIL" i looked at her. 

"Alright, calm down. Truth was, they're after my father. But apparently, for some reasons, they were unable to catch dad, so they went for the daughter instead." She explained with a hint of exhaustion, probably from all these troubles. I dont know why, but i softened my gesture a little and sighed heavily. I guess i'll let this slide. 

"Tch.. Why the hell am i dragged into this mess?" I said while looking around. At the corner of my eyes, i saw the men running towards this direction. With that i immediately flung myself around facing Krystal and kissed her. 
Krystal had her eyes wide open but then noticed the sounds from the men and wrapped her arms around my neck, we both had our eyes open staring at each other, waiting for them to run pass before i released her and obviously blushing very very hard. 

" now who's invading personal spaces" she teased me. 

"Shut up! I just saved you back there!" I said angrily but my face was as bright as a tomato. 

"Arasseo mr.Liu! Thank you very much though. I appreciated it" 

"Oh so now, you're being formal. Gosh" ==" "come, i'll get you out of here safe" i continued and took her hand in mine.  I took out my iphone and call my butler. 

"Key! Locate me and send bodyguards here. NOW" i ended with the emphasized 'now'. 

"Right away, young master AJ" the call ended. I pulled Krystal along with me to the opposite direction of the men and start walking cautiously. 

About 5 minutes later, my bodyguards surrounded me and krystal and we walked safely out of that street. I released my hand that was holding onto hers and faced her. 

"I have helped you just like you requested." I stared at her coldly. "Now begone, and dont get caught" i told her and left. I came back home, and flew myself on to the kingsized bed. 

"Damn it, i'm beat" reflections from the kiss appeared in my mind as i touched my lips. 

"Why do i feel like i'm going to meet her again very soon?" I asked myself while having a feeling like she is going to be someone that is going to have a great impact upon me... 
Aish what a troublesome brat...

*sigh* i stared at the ceiling for a while and drifted off to sleep. 

Krystal's POV (rewind back to where she bumped into Amber) 

. I can't be caught!! This ! I kept running until i saw someone up front, but too late, i was unable to stop in time.

"KYAAAAA! WATCH OUT!" I yelled

"Huh...OOF!" Aish, today is like the worst day ever. I should've brought my bodyguards with me and why did i forgot my phone on a day like this?! 

"Aish, this hurts" i whispered and looked up. 

"Oh my god! I'm sorry, Are you okay?" I stood up offering my help to the person that is currently on their . For some reasons, why is this person so familiar? 

The person replied with a hint of sarcasm. And wow, their voice... Is so damn y >< 

""WHERE IS THAT BRAT?! FIND HER! GODDAMN IT YOU USELESS BUNCH OF PIGS, YOU BETTER CATCH HER OR WE ALL ARE GOING TO GET IN TROUBLE WITH THE BOSS!!"  

"" this aint good. I need to run. Grabbing the person's arm, i ran 'accidentally' dragging the person with me too.  

"Hey, sorry but i need you to help me" i said as we were running. 

We stopped at a street. There wasnt much people around. Damn it, i should've play more sports, i'm drained. Looking around for a place to hide when i hear noices from the men. GAHH, WHAT SHOULD I DO?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS STREET? THERE ISNT ANY WHERE TO HIDE!! ohmygod... 
I turned to the person, grabbing their collar and flipped our position around so that the person is covering me and slammed my lips unto the person's lips. Mm, soft. 


"Yah! The hell?!" The person immediately yell at me once the kiss ended.

"Oh yeah, sorry" i replied while blushing a little but still kept in mind to kept a lookout. 

"The heck woman? You bumped into me, dragged me with you and suddenly kissed me out of nowhere and just apologized?! You freakin kissed me! That's like invading in other people's personal space! I need an explanation for all the crap that u put me through" the person yelled.

"Okay okay, firstly, my name is Krystal. And trust me, i didnt do anything bad." 

"Those people are trying to kidnap me." I continued after a short pause.

"Yeah? And how am i supposed to believe u?" 

"Aish, at least tell me your name too! I told u mine!" 

"AJ" 

"AJ? Isnt that supposed to be a nickname?" I asked.

"Yeah and?"

"I told you my real name, be fair" i shot back at her, i know, i'm being unreasonable. =))

"Be fair? You...." *sigh*

"Fine, u wanna know my name? i'll tell u! It's Amber Joseph Liu! You here me?!"  
A Liu? A 'Joseph Liu'? I see, 'joseph', someone in the head family. And Amber huh? Wait, amber joseph liu. Didnt dad said that .... Haha, this is interesting. This is too interesting.  

"Now start explaining. IN DETAIL" she demanded. I finally knew her gender. Gosh, how could a girl be this handsome? I never would have thought that she would be a SHE if she didnt tell me her name. A girl with 'joseph' as a middle name, not 'josephine'. This is too interesting and i cant be wrong. This has to be the person.  

"Alright, calm down. Truth was, they're after my father. But apparently, for some reasons, they were unable to catch dad, so they went for the daughter instead." i explained while remembering the troubles. This . *sigh* 

"Tch.. Why the hell am i dragged into this mess?" I heard Amber mumbled quietly after a while. I was tired and was thinking whether or not if i should reveal my identity as well when suddenly, Amber grabbed me and kissed me. I was so shocked but then i heard loud footsteps from the men so i wrapped my arms around her neck. This is very awkward since we're staring at each other. 

She pulled out from the kiss and i find it cute when she blushes. Haha.  

"Now who's invading personal spaces" I  . Trying to hide my embarrassment. 

"Shut up! I just saved you back there!" She retorted angrily while looking everywhere but me. Her ears were flushed though.

"Arasseo mr.Liu! Thank you very much though. I appreciated it" i told her.

"Oh so now, you're being formal. Gosh" 
 "come, i'll get you out of here safe" she continued and grabbed my hand. She then dialed some number on her phone.

"Key! Locate me and send bodyguards here. NOW" i just looked at her, amused while letting her hold my hands and walk. 

"Right away, young master AJ" I heard before she stuff her phone back in her pocket.

About 5 minutes later, several men in suits surrounded us. I believed that they are Amber's bodyguards. I followed her for a while then she released my hand. 

"I have helped you just like you requested." She was shooting ice at me. I thought being cold was my specialty but hell, Amber just exceeded me.

"Now begone, and dont get caught" she told me, still keeping the cold attitude but mixed with a little concern. I smiled when i saw her left. Well, tomorrow is going to be a fun day.  You seemed to be a nice person Amber. Yeah, you're cool. U better be ready to put up with me for a longgggg period of time in the future.  
I thought to myself as i hurriedly go home.