Same Dream? Who are you?

This I Promise You

MADE A FEW CHANGES ON THIS CHAPTER I ACTUALLY LOST MY COPY OF THE STORY SO I GOT A LITTLE CONFUSED. :D

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“uhm.. exactly why are you in debt with those loan sharks?” Taeyeon asked.

“ Not me, but my dad it was for my mom’s operation she had a Leukemia and we have no money so we were left with no choice. After my mom went through with the operation it was a successful operation but after a few weeks….”She stopped “The accident happened and I lost them” She ended tearing up.

“ Well was it only your car or there was another car involved??” Taeyeon asked curiously and seriously.

“There was another car involved the doctor said that the driver of the car that caused the accident was confined on the same hospital but when I went back there to get his records the doctor said that it was not allowed in the hospital to just give away informations about their patients and the person told him not to give out information to anyone about him. That made me so furious I hated that guy so much that when I see him I wouldn’t even know what I’d do.. I want to ask him so many questions like “what exactly was going into his head while he was driving that car” “ And he doesn’t know exactly what he took away from me.”” She openly said while a tear was dropping on her cheeks.

“I’m sorry.. I shouldn’t have opened up that topic I didn’t know you’d be this sensitive over it, cause you said earlier that you were used to it.. And it doesn’t affect you much anymore… but still it was so insensitive of me.” Taeyeon said while patting her back.

“It was not your fault stop apologizing.. And thank you for comforting me.” Tiffany whipped her tears.

“ Hey, Exactly how many times did you say thank you to me today.” Taeyeon said trying to shift the topic of to it.

Tiffany giggled. “ Don’t you think this is a little weird of us we met each other today and I have told you so many things about me already..” She said. “ I don’t know why but I feel comfortable with you.” She finished.

“ Well Thank you I’m glad that I was able to make you feel better.” He simled at her and then tiffany yawned. “Sleepy??” Taeyeon asked.

“Yeah kind of it’s been a long adventurous day.” Tiffany answered then giggled.

“Then let’s go home.” Taeyeon said straight forward. Tiffany looked at him as he look back at her and blushed. “What I mean by… by let’s go home is... uhh... Let me take you home... I mean...” He was cut.

“I know what it means.” Tiffany giggled.

They walked together back to the car and while they were inside there was an awkward silence still.

“uhhh.. Yeah...” Taeyeon started the car and left. “So where should I drop you off?” Taeyeon asked.

“I’ll show you the way.” Tiffany answered giving him direction.

Then another awkward silence.. Taeyeon looked at Tiffany and saw her looking outside the window they are currently passing by Han River. Taeyeon look at the road again when she suddenly heard Tiffany hum the chorus part of Falling Slowly.

“ Glen hansard fan??” Taeyeon asked.

“ Yeah kind of, this is the only song of his that I know actually.” Tiffany answered.

“ Really??” Taeyeon asked. “ I must say I am a fan of his either but this is also the only song I know.. so I guess you have watched the movie?” Taeyeon asked.

“Yeah, it was an amazing movie.” Tiffany answered. Again the conversation died and another silence took in.

Took them another fifteen minutes before they arrived on tiffany’s place.

“So this is me...” Tiffany said.

“Isn’t this an orphanage?”Taeyeon asked. Tiffany just smiled at him and taeyeon understood it.

“Yeah. It was nice spending time with you Miss Tiffany.” Taeyeon said.

“*headshakes* Just Tiffany and it was also nice spending time with you I had a lot of fun. Thank you for today.” Tiffany thanked him like they just ended a wonderful date.

“Tiffany…” Taeyeon said as he moved closed to Tiffany. The girl was stunned and was not able to say anything his head was too crowded to think. Taeyeon’s face was just inches away from hers and she was looking at his lips when Taeyeon suddenly talked. “Seatbelt.” Taeyeon smiled returning to his seat. Tiffany disappointedly got out of the car and bit her good bye to Taeyeon and went inside their house.

Tiffany slowly stepped inside the door thinking of not wanting to wake her dad (Foster dad the one who stood as Tiffany’s father after the accident.).

“Tiffany..” a Man on the couch said when he saw the girl sneaking in.

“Appa...” Tiffany stood still looking at the old man. “Why are you still awake?” Tiffany question.

“ Where did you go?? How come you got home just now? And who was that guy you were with.” Mr. Choi said.

“I went to visit omma and appa.. I closed the shop pretty late already because there were many costumers. And that guy was a friend of mine.” Tiffany answered straightly knowing that the old man doesn’t like beating around the bush.

 

“ This is the first time I saw a guy actually send you home. You must’ve known this guy for long.” Mr. Choi said.

“No, I just met him toda-“ Mr. Choi cut through her “ then I’d say you must like him?”

“What?! How can I like a person whom I just met daddy? And besides, I’m sure I’m far from what his actual ideal type is.” Tiffany finished.

“Love doesn’t include something like ideal type in it’s standards just when you feel butterflies on your stomach that’s love. It’ll come in a heart beat my beautiful daughter.” Mr. Choi answered while looking at his late wifes portrait.

“Is that what you felt with mom? Daddy?” Tiffany asked in curiousity.

“Yes, the feeling of everytime I look in her eyes and it turns a bad day into a perfect one. That my heart can’t seem to calm down when she smiles and sits beside me.” He admired.

“Wow… that must really be true love. I really hope I’ll find a guy like you daddy. Someone who will look at me like I’m the only girl he sees. And I’ll do the same to him. I want to know what it’s like to fall in love daddy.” Tiffany said to him.

“And you will my darling in the right time, place and the most perfect timing in the world.” Mr Choi said kissing Tiffany’s forehead. “ Now go to bed you have to go to your boutique tomorrow I wouldn’t want you to look like a panda with those dark circles under your eyes.”Mr. Choi Teased.

“Daddy..~” Tiffany whined “ Good Night Daddy.” She hugged Mr. Choi then went straight to her room.

While sitting on the edge of her bed she opened her dairy and wrote the events that happened today.

^*^

                                                                                                                                    APRIL 27, 2014

Dear Diary,

       Today was a very epic day adventurous but still very nerve wrecking those loan sharks almost caught me thank god I saw taeyeon. I think I just met my knight in Shinning armor. This might sound childish but I kind of like him. But Tiffany still remember that this guy is far from you very very far he’s in heaven and you’re on earth don’t get your hopes up too much and be disappointed in the end. Don’t hurt yourself with wild decisions. But I’ll give it a try.

Kim Taeyeon ∞

^*^

She placed the dairy under her pillow and drifted of the dreamland.

 

"Why didn't you tell me??" He asked me he was holding a purple tulip.

"How would i tell you when you don't even remember??" I answered him with a question then she blowed the dandelion she was holding.

I couldn’t see his face cause the shine of the sun is reflecting on it.

"What are you talking about?? What is it that I don't remember?" He was getting more and more confused.

"Everything.." I sighed.

"Who are you really??" He asked me again.

"I'm...... Mushroom.. you said you’d come back but you never came back for me." I said.

“Mushroom.. I remember now. I came back for you didn’t I? I’m here now and I’m never leaving you again” He told me approaching me to give me a hug.

When it all suddenly out and then I was on the car accident scene I saw the 14 year old me crying on the corner. I was about to approach the girl but then I saw another teenager and this time it was a boy he has blood on his head and was crying beside a life less body of an old man. All he was saying was “ I’m Sorry daddy I won't go against you and mom anymore just wake up.” i was trying to look at a different angle cause he has his back facing me so i couldn't see him i tried approaching him but then I out again heard a guys voice.

“who are you?” He looked at me in the eyes.

“My name is Tiffany.” I told him.

“ Are you mushroom?” he asked me.

“Huh?” I got confused how did he know that nickname.

“Im Ki- “

 *RING RING RING RING*

I opened my eyes and saw the ceiling of my pink room.

“Another busy day ahead of you Tiffany. Hwaiting!” I encouraged myself before standing up and prepared myself for work.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hey peeps a short update for those who've been patiently waiting.. i'm so sorry for not updating for too long i got busy. but then i'll still work hard on making update for you guys please continue to support this story don't forget to leave a comment of how you think this chapter went and if you have any idea's for the following chapters feel free to also share it i need idea's. thank you so much guys!

- Me out ^_^V