First Meet?

This I Promise You

(No One's POV)

(At Kim Corp.)

"Good Morning Mr. Kim!" A girl greeted bowed.

"Morning Uee." Taeyeon greeted back with a smile.

"Sir... Uhmm....Th...this is for you" Uee gave taeyeon a lunch box while walking with him to the elevator.

"Is there any occasion??" He asked.

"No... ahh.. that's an excess from the cake that my mom baked yesterday so i thought of baking cookies and giving them to you." She answered.

"Gomawoyo Uee-ssi"Taeyeon replied.

"Ne."She replied with a satisfied intonation.

"ahh.. is the conference room ready for our meeting later??" Taeyeon asked.

"Ne." she answered.

"What did Mr. Lao say about our proposal for him?"Taeyeon consulted.

"He said if ever with would give a reasonable price for it he wouldn't refuse Sir. But what he wants is beyond the limit of what we could offer sir, Besides the Company stock that he is holding is only 5%." She reported.

"Then what did he say does he want??" He asked again.

"He wants you to buy the stocks costing 10.5M USD sir."She answered.

"What??"Taeyeon Shockingly asked. " Isn't 10.5M too much just for a 5% stock??"

" It is way too much Sir. he is asking for an impossible price." Uee agreed the elevator beeped and they both got out.

" Don't worry about it anymore i'll take care of it i'll call Mr. Lao later."Taeyeon Confirmed.

" Ne.."Uee answered.

" And Send the files i need to discuss with the board later in my room, I'll review it later."Taeyeon commanded.

"Ne Mr. Kim." She then bowed again.

 

 

 

(After the Meeting.)

(Taeyeon's POV)

I entered my room and sat down on my chair exhaustedly. i loosened my tie closed my eyes then sighed, Then suddenly i heard something fell. i opened my eyes.

i screamed. "aaosshhh!! Yah, you startled me!!" I said.

"I know unless you wouldn't be screaming like a girl."Krystal said laughing.

" aisshh.. what are you doing here anyways?? aren't you suppose to be at school? YAH!! Don't tell me you cut class??!!" I said scolding her.

"Oppa!! You know i don't cut class.. My class finished early. and i want to go to the mall with you." She answered.

"Okay..... What mall are you talking about??" I asked confused.

"I heard you earlier this morning talking with mom and she asked you to buy groceries in case you forgot." She told me.

"Ahh... Right i totally forgot.." I sighed.

"So... do you still have any work left??" She asked.

"No.. I'm done already just resting for a while." I answered her.

"Then come on! We can't waste time oppa." She told me.

" You mean you can't wait go shopping again." i corrected her teasingly.

" Yep that too.." She answered me.

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(At the mall)

" Something tells me that this Mall will be sold out after you roam around."i .

" So you go buy the groceries and I go shop." She dictated.

" Okay." I agreed walking towards the grocery section.

"Oppa." She called me .

" ohh.. Wae??"i asked her.

She just pouted at me.

" Yah! i already gave you your allowance this month why are you asking me for money??" I scolded her.

"Oppa..." She whinned.

" You're telling me right now that you spent all your allowance already?" i asked her.

" What do you want me to do? I saw a chanel bag and it wanted me to have it. then the next thing i new i spent it all." She reasoned out cutely.

" So you're telling me right now that the bag talked to you?" I asked her stopping myself from laughter.

" Oppa!! of course not.. it just gave me the vibe like 'Ahh... i should have that bag' that's what i mean." She corrected.

" Alright. Here that's an  unlimited credit card use it to buy your stuffs and buy mom some too." I told her while giving her my credit card.

" Of Course! You're the best Oppa!!" She told me and gave me a hug.

" Call me when you're done shopping." I said.

"okay"She answered walking my opposite way.

after a few minutes of walking around the grocery store my phone suddenly rang.

"Yoboseyo?" I answered it.

" Taeyeon - ah.."my mom said.

" Ne, Omma?" I asked.

" Did you already buy everything i asked??" She asked me.

" Ne, i'm almost done with this already, I'm on my way to the counter already." I told her.

" buy me a pair of rubber gloves, i forgot to put it in the list." She added.

" okay, anything else?? " I asked.

"also buy some pork belly for tonights dinner." She added.

" Okay Omma... Is that all??" I checked.

" Yes." She finished.

" okay okay, i'll buy this all and me and krystal will be home soon okay." I said.

" eung.. come home soon.." She bid goodbye putting a bit of aegyo.

"Ne..." I answered and she ended the call.

(NOTE: it's a must that older people in korea must end the call first.)

I roamed around and ended up in the meat section.

" Pork belly please." I said to the sales man.

" How many sir??" Sales man answered.

" 1 kilo.Thank you." I said.

" here sir." Sales man said giving me the bag of meat.

" Thank you" I said walking away.

On my way to the counter I say a free taste food cart of meat.

" Hi, can i try some??" I asked.

" Of course young man." An Ajhumma replied to me giving me a stick.

" hmm.. It's Delicious what is it?" I complemented and asked.

" It's Liver." Ajhumma answer.

I coughed. i can't eat liver!! " Thank you ajhumma" I thanked her and walked away.

I immediately went to the drinks section and bought water.

 

After paying for all of the groceries I'm almost on my way to the exit of the mall thought of placing all the groceries in the car then going back in to find krystal, When my phone suddenly rang.

"Yoboseyo.."i answered it.

"Oppa... I think I'm going to die."Krystal said on the other line.

" what?? Yah!! soojung - ahh don't pull pranks on me." I answered back thinking that she was only fooling around.

"Oppa help -" She called my name again then the line was cut.

That was when i started to panic. I left all the groceries at the guard saying i am in a hurry and ran around the mall trying to find krystal. " Krystal... where are you.. " I asked myself breathlessly. Then i saw a crowd was gathering around. i ran towards it and there i found Krystal Lying down on the floor unconsious.

"SooJung- ah!!!!" I shouted.

I approached her and immediately carried her out of the crowd running out of the mall and ran towards my car and brought her to the hospital.

 

 

 

(At the hospital)

"HELP!! HELP US!!" I Shouted.

Nurses came out pushing a stretcher i placed Krystal and we ran inside until we reached the door of the emergency room a nurse stopped me telling me that i can't enter. i was very worried that i don't know what to do anymore I stood infront of the glass door waiting for the doctor to come out. I called my mom to tell her about what happened, And thought again was it right that i told her she was so worried and told me that she was on her way to us.

"Taeyeon - ah!!" My Mom called me as i saw her approaching me." What happened to her??" She asked worriedly and almost tearing up.

" I also don't know mom she just called me saying the she feels like she's going to die then i saw her unconsious." I told her.

" SooJung - ah.."She called out Krystals name.

" don't worry too much omma it's not good for your blood pressure. She's going to be okay.. Krystal is a strong girl omma." I Comforted my mom.

"What -" My mom was cut when a doctor suddenly came out of the room.

"Mr. Kim." He called out while approaching me.

"Doc, how is she? What happened?? is she gonna be alright??"My mom fired the questions to krystal's doctor worriedly.

" She's is going to be just fine. But ma'am we want to inform you that your daugther has ulcer. This Disease can be obtained from not eating on time or if she is skipping a meal. So we suggest that we always make sure that the patient eats healthy foods and not on fast food chains and no softdrinks or beer." the doctor said.

"Where is she now doc??"I asked her.

"She's is being transferred to room 824" the doctor said.

"Thank you doc."my mom thanked.

" Is she okay now doc? how long does she need to stay here?"i asked the doctor.

" Like I said earlier she is going to be fine now, we just need to conduct further examinations and she will be under observation for a week." Doc answered."here we are." stopping at a rooms door." ahh... before forget the patient can't eat anything with too much food coloring and hard to chew foods and she must only drink water." She told me before she left.

My mom and I entered Krystals room. And just when my mom saw her, she ran towards Krystal and held her hand immediately.

"Aigooo... SooJung ah." my mom cried out.

" Omma, uljimayo.. The doctor said she's going to be okay remember?? don't worry anymore she'll wake up soon." I comforted her. Then he went to the other side of Krystals bed. "Soojung - ah, Quickly wake up okay?? so mom wouldn't cry anymore.. I was so worried about you... Jashik - ah ( kiddo)." looking at Krystal.

" Omma.. I left all the groceries at the mall. I'll go get it okay??" I told her.

" Okay, can you go just eat out? we don't have anything at home. then after that go home and rest okay?" She told me.

" What about you?? You should rest too mom." I told her.

" I'm going to be just fine Taeyeon - ah..I'll look after Krystal. So you go home and rest. You have to go to work tomorrow." She said.

" Okay.. Soojung - ah.. Oppa's going now okay?? We left all your clothes and the groceries at the mall. Wake up soon and stop worrying mom okay?" I said to Krystal then Kissed her forehead then i hugged my mom before heading out.

 

 

(Back at the Mall)

" Sorry for the trouble."i told the guard.

" No it's Okay sir. how's your sister?" the guard asked.

" She's fine now." I smiled at the guard.

" That's good to hear sir. I always see her hear so i was also a little worried." He said.

" Thank you for looking out for her. I'll send her your regards when i come back to her tomorrow." I said thankful at the guard.

" No need for you to do that sir. I.... I just happy that she's okay now." He said.

" By the way what's your name??" i asked him.

" I'm Amber sir Amber Liu." Amber offered his hand out for me to shake.

" Well, It's nice to meet you Amber. And again thank you." I smiled and shook his hand.

" It's a pleasure to meet you too sir." He said bowing while shooking my hand.

 

 

 

 

Suddenly someone grabbed my other arm.

"Yeobo!! I was looking for you since earlier where did you go??" She asked me.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

SO HERE'S THE SECOND CHAPTER OF IT.. WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT THE KRYBER?? SHOULD I CONTINUE IT?? HAHAHAHA :)

SORRY I UPDATED LATE CAUSE MY PC BROKE DOWN XD SO I NEEDED TO WAIT FOR MY NEW PC TO ARRIVE. HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER I'LL BE UPDATING LATER TONIGHT IF I COULD. :)

DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE :)

AND PLEASE CONTINUE PATIENTLY SUPPORTING MY NEW STORY v^_^

- AUTHOR ^_~