Dreams

This I Promise You

(TAEYEON'S POV)

I was watching a 6 year old me.

"Taeyeon Oppa!!" Yelled the girl who was running towards me with her tears pouring out on her pinkish cheeks.

"Mushroom.." I called back to her.

"Where are you going?? You promised not to leave me remember??" She whined crying louder.

"I know, Don't worry. I'll be back after 10 days and 9 nights. So, Don't cry anymore." I told her while wiping her tears.

"Promise??"She raised her pinky finger.

"eung.. Promise." I replied to her while smiling then attached my pinky finger on hers.

"Okay, If you don't keep your promise. You're dead to me!" She said firmly while glaring at me cutely.

"ahh.. i want you to keep this." I said while giving her an envelop.

"What is this??" She asked curiously while looking at me.

"I promised. Right?? I'll comeback I want for you to keep that my mom gave it to me she told me to give it to the girl I want to marry." I told her then smiled.

"Taeyeon, We're leaving!!" My dad shouted.

"Ne, Appa" I shouted back.

Then I looked at her back she smiled then her eyes turned into a cresent moon shape. I smiled back at her then started walking away.

"Oppa!!" She shouted then ran toward me and wrapped her arms around my neck hugging me.

"Saranghae Oppa." She Confessed sincerely while burying her face on my neck.

"Nado Saranghae Mushroom." I mumbled while hugging her back.

"TAEYEON!!" My dad shouted again.

I let her go  then ran towards our car.

"I love you Mushroom really." I mumbled while i take last glance on her and she was smiling at me while waving her hand. I waved back at her before going inside our car and left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suddenly the scene of the place changed I am an 18 year old guy and I see a girl's back and she was walking on a wide field while humming a certain song.

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtVN3_qJqg8 ) - Story of Little Love by: Park Eun Bin.

"Why didn't you tell me??" I asked her holding a purple tulip.

"How would i tell you when you don't even remember??" She answered me with a question then she blowed the dandelion she was holding.

I could see her side view but i couldn't see her face because it was blurred.

"What are you talking about?? what is it that i don't remember?" I was getting more and more confused.

"Everything.." She sighed.

"Who are you really??" I asked her again.

"I'm......" She said.

"OPPA!!" A girl screamed beside my ear. then suddenly everything went black I rolled over and fell off my bed.

"houuuugghh.." I groaned.

"OMO!! OPPA!" she shouted again then ran on the other side of the bed to where i was then she squat down.

"OPPA?! Are you okay??" She asked me while trying to hold her laughter.

"Soojung ah I just fell over and you're asking me if I'm okay?" I answered her.

"I'm really sorry oppa" she giggled.

"Why did you wake me up anyways??" I asked her while i was rubbing my head.

"Omma made breakfast and she told me to wake you up before you get late on work." She said.

"Soojung ah I'm the boss I don't get late, Everybody is just simply....early."I answered her.

"OPPA!! don't call me that name!" She whinned while throwing pillows at me.

"Okay.. okay. I'll just take a bath." I chuckled.

at the dinning room.

(No one's POV)

"Oppa.." Krystal called him after she saw him zoning out.

"ohh.. wae??" Taeyeon answered him back.

"Did you dream about her again??"Krystal asked him back.

"What are you talking about??" He asked her again.

"The girl that you've been dreaming about since last week." She revealed.

"What are you two talking about??"Their Mom asked.

"Omma, Oppa is having a dream flashback. He keeps sleeping talking earlier saying calling out Mushroom  again and again."Krystal said.

Mrs. Kim looked at Taeyeon who's massaging the temple of his head.

"Soojung ah don't stress him out about it. It's not good for him."Mrs. Kim still is looking at him worriedly.

"Don't call me that name!!" She whinned.

"Are you okay Taeng??" Mrs. Kim asked

"Yeah I'm fine mom.." Taeyeon assured his mom and smiled.

"Are you sure?"Mrs. Kim asked again.

"yeah.. by the way where's nana magi??"Taeyeon asked while looking around changing the subject.

"She went home, her son sick and no one would look out for him. which reminds me. can you buy me the groceries later??"Mrs Kim told him.

"is that so? When will she comeback?? and did you give her money for the medicines??" Taeyeon asked worriedly.

"maybe next month. And of course i did, you worry about her so much."Mrs kim said hinting taeyeon with jealousy.

"Of course i would, She's like my second mom when you go for business trips." Taeyeon answered proudly.

"Then back to the groceries.. can you do them for me??" Mrs. Kim asked.

"Yeah that's not a problem I'll go buy them before I go home later. I'll go now mom."Taeyeon said.

"Okay, take care of yourself okay?? ahh.. Soojung ah~ dress up faster your brother is going to be late." Mrs. Kim

"Bosses don't get late mom.. everybody is just simply early." Krystal answered " And don't call me that name mom call me Krystal".

"Go already you brother is waiting for you at the garage."Mrs. Kim said Krystal hugged her mom and went out and left.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

So here's the first chapter that i promised earlier :) it's a short update xD don't worry i'll try to double update after new year because i'll be pretty busy since it's new year already. hope you guys enjoy. :)