Leader's Advise

EXO Saranghaja
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5

Suho's POV

"Go on, Suho. The van's waiting down the building." Ha So hyung said. 

It's a usual practice day but i couldn't keep up with the choreography because im feeling nauseus. When i collapsed on the floor, Ha So hyung decided to let me rest back at the dorm.

I entered the passcode into our dorm. I passed by the living room, entered my shared room and slumped on my bed. I was just about to sleep away when i heard the door creak open.

"Suho oppa?" I saw Alex peek in and i tried to sit up to answer.

"Alex? You're here already?" I remembered her telling us when we were at her shared house that she would be in China to fix M's schedule and visit a friend in Guangzhou.

"Ah, yeah." She stepped in and closed the door before continuing. "When my plane landed, i went to SM building but Ha So oppa told me to just go here and see how you're doing." 

"Oh, well you should be resting, too." I noticed that she hadn't even had the time to change clothes before working back here again. 

"No, im fine. I had enough rest on the plane." She walked over to me and touched my forehead. "You have a slight fever. You want to eat anything?"

"No, i just want to rest. Maybe i'll eat later, thank you." I said and forced a smile. 

Alex assisted me to make me feel comfortable. After pressing ice cold cloth on my forehead, she insisted on staying in my room until i fall asleep, in case i needed anything. She just sat on the couch across the room and waited for me to dose off. 

I was between in the state of sleepiness and awakeness when i heard Alex stand to answer the knock on the door. 

"Hey, is Suho okay?" I heard a deep cold voice so i figured it's Kris. 

"Yeah, he's running a slight fever, but he's getting better now." Alex said as Kris walked in and joined Alex on the couch. 

"Are the boys okay? How's practice?" Alex continued.

"As usual, very tiring. The boys are preparing some food, actually. Everyone's hungry." Kris said. "What about you? How's China?"

"Oh, it was great. I fixed your schedul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter