Noona

EXO Saranghaja
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

Sehun's POV

I woke up at 8:00 with a dry throat. I went to the kitchen to get a glass of water when i found a note on the fridge.

Kris and I are at SM. Call us when you need something. -Suho

Out of curiousity, i dialed Suho's number and waited for him to answer as i drink a glass of water.

"Sehun? Yeoboseyo?"

"Hyung, why are you out so early?"

"We'll explain later, we're on our way back. And you might wanna wake the members, we have an announcement to make."

"Arraso." I hung up and started waking the members one by one.

D.O hyung and Xiumin hyung made us breakfast as soon as they got up. We all sat quietly in the living room as we wait for our leaders and managers to come and tell us the announcement.

A few minutes later, the security lock beeped open, hinting that they're here. They got in along with an unfamiliar face with brown hair and brown eyes.

Suho hyung and Kris hyung sat down with us while our managers introduce the girl.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" She greeted us shyly.

"Alex here will be your activities director from now on." Our managers said. "She has to go now to her shared house to rest for a bit. She must be tired from her flight from America and she'll be coming with us later on our flight to China." Xian Ling ge said.

"Oh, and manners are very important here in Korea so you might want to call us oppa." Ha So hyung said.

"Ne." She answered politely.

"But you're a noona to Tao, Kai and Sehun." Ha So hyung added.

Heck, she's older than me? But she looks so young....

She left and we all started getting ready for our flight to China to have our debut stage there.


As usual, the trip into the airport was filled with crazy fans and flashing cameras, but of course we made it.

We checked in and boarded the plane. To my surprise, my plane seat was assigned next to Alex. Oh, this will be awkward. On the plus side, Kris hyung will be sitting on my other side.

"Kris hyung, can i borrow your phone?"

"What for?" Kris hyung asked.

"Im bored, and you have an awesome game that i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter