Day Off

EXO Saranghaja
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4

Alex's POV

I woke up from the ringing of my phone beside my bed. I sat up and checked who's calling. It's the maknae.

"Yeoboseyo?" I said and heard the voices of energetic boys from the other line.

"Noona! We're on our way to your place but we're going to drop by the market to get some food." Sehun said excitedly.

Whaaaatt....

Right. Sehun has been nagging me about visiting my shared house.

Ugh, i totally forgot!

"Uh, yeah, okay." I answered hesitantly and with an almost questioning tone.

"Okay, noona. See you later!" And then he hung up.

I checked my phone for the time. It's 8:56. Gosh, i was really tired that i woke up this late. 

It's been three weeks since i worked as an activities director for EXO. And since then, it is only now that EXO had a two-day off. Instead of going out, they decided to just stay in, not in their dorm, but in my shared house.

After Sehun called me, i took a bath, dressed casually, and try to clean the house a little.

By 9:30, the boys arrived. I heard their rustling voices as i came to answer the door.

"Hi, Alex-ssi!" Baekhyun said along with the other members at his back.

I let them in and told them to settle in the living room and just be comfortable.

"Wow, Alex, your place is nice!" Lay said while looking around like a lost kid.

"Thank you! Min eonnie and i-" i stopped, remembering that i hadn't told Min eonnie, Super Junior's activities director and the one i share this house with, about EXO coming over. "Aigoo, i forgot to tell her you're coming. I'll give her a text."

"Where is she and Super Junior now?" Chen asked.

"They're at China for some interview and gameshow. Im not really sure."

After some fun and crazy time with the boys, i noticed the time so i asked them what would they want for lunch. 

They said they just want some warm homemade food. Apparently, they brought some meat and vegetables they got from the market before coming over.

D.O and Chanyeol helped me in the kitchen and served the food in the living room as we can't fit in the kitche

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter