Staring is rude

EXO Saranghaja
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

Kris' POV

We landed on China few hours later. As soon as we got to the hotel, we went out again to go to reherasals for our debut stage. We practiced all the performances we had in our debut stage in Korea, well in this case, all are in Mandarin version.

As we practice on stage, i looked at the people watching us. There are the managers, the floor director, the stage crew, and her. I saw Alex watch us perform for the first time. She had this slight smile pasted on her face as she looks at us one by one. 

I hadn't noticed that i've been staring at her while my body automatically danced to the music. 

And only then that i realized that i've been staring at her. A lot. 

The first time was when the managers introduced her to Suho and I, the second was on the plane while she treats Sehun's hand, and the third time was now. 

Me being observant is normal but staring at people isn't, especially at girls, specifically Alex. Staring is rude. But why do i always ended up staring at her without my knowing? 

We danced the last performance and the rehearsals are done and i'm still secretly staring at Alex. I saw her take her phone out and dialed a number. And that same time, my phone rang.

I felt my heart beat faster. Could she be calling me? But why would she when she's just across the stage?

I took my phone out to check who's calling. It's not Alex. It's mom.

The members are about to go backstage so i told them to go ahead before i answered the call.

"Mom? Hello?"

"Wu Yi Fan, honey!" My mom answered softly and in Chinese.

"Hey, mom. We just finished rehearsals. I miss you!" 

"I miss you more, sweety. That's why i've decided to take a trip to Beijing and watch you perform tonight." I was very happy when she said that. 

I can finally see mom again.

"Really?" I said excitedly. "By yourself? Would you be okay?"

"Yi Fan, i can handle myself. Don't worry. The important thing is we'll see each other again." I can hear her smiling as she said those words.

"Thank you, mom. But i gotta go, i'll call you later. Have a safe trip." I hung up and find my way backstage to join the members. But before i turned my back, i looked around and noticed that Alex is not around anymore.

When we got back to the hotel, w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter