6 여섯

Han River's secret love story


I'm still lying lazy in bed, not wanting to get out of this bouncy and soft bed. "Honey! Wake up you're going to be late for your first day of school" Mom yelled from the first floor. I just rolled my eyes as I was removing my blanket, I really didn't feel like going to the new school. Because you know, How popular it is and all. I checked my clock on the table. 06:00 AM, shoot school starts at 7 gotta hurry

I jumped from the bed to the bathroom, teleporting. After I've done getting a bath, I'm going to wear an expensinve school uniform.

imagejpg1_zpsa9d2f28d.jpg

I wear a black blazer, in it I wear a white school shirt with a red and blue striped tie, and a black with yellow striped skirt. It looks like a really elite school uniform. I run down to the dining room, and I already see Taehyong and Mom eating peacfully. "Good Morning... Taehyong and Mommy" I said cheerfully as I sit next to Taehyong. Taehyong just nodded and continued his breakfast. Mom smiled and tell me to sit. As I eat mom asked. "Well.. This is the first day in a new school for you two. Eunri what do you think?" I choked. "I don't know mom" I replied as I try to drink my water, at least I tried to drink it but it make me choked even more. 

 

***

 

"Goodluck Honey, Hope your having fun!" Mom said as I walked out of the car, I smiled and bid goodbye to her and continue my step to walk into my new school. It's a Big school, it has 5 floors, and it has an elevator in it which for me is cool.

"New kid?" a girl tapped my shoulder and smiled, she is so cute with her pony tailed hair and petite face. "eh?!" I replied confusedly, she laughed and handed me her hand. "Oh yeah sorry for the rude introduction. The names Jung Eunji everyone calls me Eunji or Euneun whatever you like. I'm from 12-2 and my home teacher said that we're going to have a new friend. Are you the new friend?" she asked. I shooked her hands and replied "Maybe?! I don't know. By the way, I'm Shin Eunri call me Eunri. If you can help, can you show the way to the principal's room? I'm sure if I do it alone, I will be lost" I grinned my teeth. Eunji smiled and pulled my hand as she runs. "Sure, But let's be fast. the bell will start soon" Eunji shrugged while running. 

***

"This is our class.. 12-2" said Eunji while guiding me to this big class. '12-2' it's my class, and before I knew it I have met a new friend!. "Let's go!" shout Eunji Opening the door of the class, Inside I can see the home teacher looking at me warmly while she says. "Oh. Everyone, your new friend is here. Eunji please sit on your seat. 12-2 please welcome Shin Eunri, Sweetheart please come here and introduce yourself" Eunji walks to the chair on the very front row, as I walked in I see a really familiar figure. Jongin, My eyes widened after I see the guy, so do Jongin. But I keep my poker face in front of the class.

"Uhm... Hello everyone... My name is Shin Eunri, You can call me Eunri I'm from Jonggu High School. Let's work hard together" I smiled. Everyone in the class claps their hands, except Jongin who is glaring at me with the two big eyes starting to come out. I sit in front of him beside Eunji and I just pretend that I didn't know him. People in the class starting to come to my chair and ask anything about me. well the first day went well.

***



24, January 2015

Hey guys! Happy new year!  Sorry I haven't post a single chpater for a long time. School and projects are getting more and more hard. So please support me, I'm still on my 1st year of middle school so yeah yeah! Hope you guys liked it. XOXO