5 다섯

Han River's secret love story


I run to Taehyong's room, and opened the door without knocking. I got in and see my younger brother lying in the bed while closing his eyes.

"Sleeping?" I asked as I walked around the room, looking at some family photos. "Nope" He answered still closing his eyes.

"You know. Maybe mom's right ---" I half talked, taking a deep breath I continued. "We have to try first, I think it'll be alright. It's not the end of the world after all right? Now get some rest and talk to your friends about our moving at school tomorrow, arasso?" I smiled the younger, He opened his eyes and started to make a sit position.

"Arasso, Goodnight" He sprinted to my direction and suddenly hugged me so tight.

"Hm... Goodnight too" I smiled as I release his hand from my body. I walked out of his room and started to go to my own room. As soon as I get in, I jumped at the bedroom and closed my eyes for a bit. Thinking about how should I tell my friends about this? The Famous SIHS and such. Not long after that, I realized that I was at dreamland.

 

//FAST FORWARD//

 

Today is the day that we moved. My friends and Taehyong's friends gratefully accepted our news, I'm so lucky to have them as my friends. The last day of my school was pretty sad, I had to say goodbye to everyone and it almost makes me cry. But whatever.

"Honey, come on!" said my mom, who is shouting from the living room, well now is not a living room anymore. Everything has been packed, now the house looks very empty.

"Goodbye House" I shouted, then I started to hear some echoing voices in the house, With a heavy heart I stepped out of the now empty house and slipped into the car.

The streets was a little bit crowded, I don't know why. 1 Hour long time in the car, we were now arrived in a little but artitstic house in this rich looking recidence. I brought my bag filled with school things from my room and jumped out of the car. I got in and my jaw almost dropped, it was so amazing. The theme of the house is white and grey but in some of the walls there are painting decorating the prefect walls. Mom guided me and Taehyong to our own rooms, our rooms are on the second floor. Mine is the right and Taehyong's the left one, Mom?! In the first floor near the bathroom. For me this house is quite luxurious, It looked like a really expensive house that cost millions of won. 

Raaman-residence-1.jpg 

Long story short, at the end of the day we are finished unpacking the last batch of things. The things that we bought in our car and such, because the rest of the funiture is brought by a Moving house service days ago. The sun is going to dissapear, Mom say that we don't have a lot of food to make dinner so I have to go buy them at the market near the house. I've seen it before, its 4 blocks away from the house well not too far for me. So I walked out of the house, Wearing a blue light jeans and some crop tee that has a picture of a unicorn on it. 

I arrived and not too long after I've done to buy everything that mom said, not much so tha bag is quite light. When I was about to go out I bumped into a guy and I fell to the floor HARD. I screamed in pain, I think I sprained my foot. I can't move my foot, because when I move my feet somewhere near it will sting.. urghh...

"Are you okay?" said the guy that bumped me, leaning his hand to help me stand. uhmm.. hello my foot is sprained of course I'm not okay-,-.  While I still looking down at my sprained foot. I looked up, and see someone that I quite remember the last time I met him. what's his name? Jingon? Jingin? No no... Oh I remember! he's Jongin! The one who I met at the Han River, He's Sehun's BEST Friend, and we fight... that guy. -_-

"Jongin?" I asked, when I said his name his eyes widened in horror. I'm not a ghost Geez. "You?! Are you the girl from the Han River... Sehun's cousin?" He asked nervously. I just nodded and trying to get up by holding his hand, but I can't it hurts too much.

"Here.. Let me help you" He said as he lifted me up bridal style. My eyes widened and I was so shock, Didn't he hated me?

"YA! Let go!" I screamed as I hit his shoulders, He replied with a smirk and he let go of his hand just one. It made my body almost touched the floor, but luckily I sircled my arms around his neck signing for him to not let me fall. As I opened my eyes, Jongin's face is five centimeters away from mine. His hot breath tickled my nose. My heart beats increase. This is not going to happen right? 두근 두근 

***



Saturday, 10 January 2015

Hello! How's my story? Please Suscribe and vote. thankyou!! ^_^ 

EXO_TEASER_06.jpg