1 하나

Han River's secret love story


"Noona, Wake up" said my brother tried to wake me up by moving my body.

But I didn't even respond anything to him because I was too lazy to wake up, since last night I sleep late, I think  probably at 12 AM.

"Ya! noona! You don't want me to jump on your bed did you?"

I still didn't respond anything and continue my journey to dreamland.

"Okay noona, I have lost my patience here, Get ready to have fun"

He smirked and started to jump on my bed and sing so loud that my eardrums started to hurt. He sings so awfully, if I compared him to a pig I probably choose the pig.

"ANDDD I.... WILL ALWAYS LO-"

"OKAY SHIN TAEYONG! I WOKE UP NOW SHUT YOUR MOUTH OR I WILL KILL YOU AND GET OUT OF MY BED NOW!!!" I shouted furiously, and I think the whole house even the neighboors beside my house can hear me shouting. 

Suprisingly my ANNOYING younger brother who is in his new 9th grade middle schooler here laughed. And I wondered what did school do to him, he changed into a super duper ANNOYING BRAT since he was in 7th grade. When I was at his age I didn't do bothersome things to others, nothing change to me that time, just my low voice has changed into this high pitched rat voice

"What are you laughing about BRAT?! Get out of my room before I shouted even more! And just to remind you, You have to practice more english honey"

He grinned "Honey?! Honey, My noona" 

My blood starts to boil and I couldn't take it anymore, its mornin' you now, mornin'. 

"JUST GET OUT OF MY ROOM BRATTT!" I shouted as loud as I can so he can hear. I now realized that my lovely dongsaeng is deaf. 

His eyes widened in shock and quickly ran out of the room, Getting a smirk from his lovely noona. good job Eunri! 

***

I walked down the entrance gate at school.

gates.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And I sighed, I missed my school so much. since I have been gone out of town for about 1 month on summer vacation

But thankfully I'm in my third year of high school, thank god.

"Eunri!!" Voice of a girl shouted my name making everyone around me glancing at my direction.

"Sooyoung-ah how many time will I have to tell you not to shout my name, Your voice is too loud"

But she doesn't really care, I have tell her like so so so 1000x many time not to shout anyone's name. But she keeps on yelling. aishh that girl

"I don't care, Its my life anyways" She gave me a who-are-you-intruding-ma-life look as she walks a way. tsk

she leaves me dumbfounded and when I get back to my lovely self, I followed her inside the school.

"Look Eunri! people are looking at you, you're too pretty to be my bestfriend" she frowned. I hate her when she thinks like this, Sometimes her brain is dumb.

"Too pretty eii? okay then if you don't want to be my bestfriend for life go leave!" I shouted but not as loud as Sooyoung does, Its just edible for people in a radius of 500 meters. And well yes, I am crazy at maths.

"I was just kidding, Please don't mad at me miss perfect..  Forgive me please" she pleaded infront of me blinking her eyes as fast as she can. And that makes me disgust, I hate been called by the name 'miss prefect' I'm too far from being a perfect girl, not because I hate being complimented by someone is just. argghh! SCREW THAT.

"Arasso.. I forgive you but please, don't call me by the name 'miss perfect' again not now, not ever. It makes me sick" as I put a vomitting face.

She nooded and smile "Arasso.. Eunri-ah" she said happily. 

"Now come on, lets see the new class board in the hall. I hope we will be classmates again" I smiled and pull my bestfriends hand. We went to the hall by jogging, its quite tiring but thats okay. Its fine for me.

as we reached the end of the hall where all of the informations are there.

DSC_0003.JPG

I see a big board covered in papers, and there was a lot of students to. What I mean by A lot is really A lot.

Me and Sooyoung are struggling to get into the front of the board, but thankfully my little body can slip into many students and after struggling like a tired pig, I'm at the front of the board searching for my name and Sooyoung's.

I was actually sruggling to go in and out while my "LOVELY bestfriend" is waiting for me at the back of the crowd like a boss. and I'm quite pissed.

"You and me are classmates again... yey..." I sound so not excited that she frowned and pouted .

She spins her body "yyaa! you supposed to be happy! we're classmates again!" and then she hugs me.

"Don't you know, I was struggling like a pig back there. to survive, to just see our names in that freakin board" its good that I can put an emotionless face while I was talking, my mom admit that my 'straight' face is kind of annoying. but who cares.

"Aishh Eunri are you mad at me? AGAIN?"

"What do you think? am I mad at you?" I forced a smile. if she's not my bestfriend fo life, I had punched her. I mean that.

"Good then. so... What class are we at?" she asked while unlocking her samsung note 3. dangg...  I forget to take a look at the class, I'm dead.

"Upss... I think I forgot to look at the class... ehehe... Mianhaee" I grinned my teeth. she gave the tha-heck-why-didn't-you-see-the-class look. 

When the first time I meet Sooyoung, I was freaked out by the look she always gived me, but now its not suprising at all but still sometimes I'm scared of her.

"Good. Just good Eunri... How do we get to our class then? Ms. Shin" she asked while her eyebrows are going to be as one.

I just mouthing 'Mianhae' to her because I was too lazy to bring my voice to da world.

"YAYAYA! Annyong Ma gurls!!" A boy greeted us with his big big smile and in his back theres one boy too.

"Aishhh... Jongdae can you stop calling us your girls? cause we're not you know, we're not" said Sooyoung that was looking annoyed by the entrance of Jongdae. Yep Jongdae is my friend too, I think bestfriend. And the other guy who is in the back is Yixing *he's chinese*, and He's the same position as Jongdae so.. I don't have to explain it.

"Aigoo... Sooyoung is mad..." said Jongdae playfully.

Yixing keep glancing at me blankly, and I started to feel uncomfortable.

"Hi Yixing! how's your vacation? and has your mom getting better from the fever?" I smiled as I cling my hand to his shoulder.

"Hi too Eunri! Long time no see! Yesss!! My vacation is so wonderfull, I can go back to China with my whole family and spend the rest of the month there. And yes my mom has gotten better and better since the last time you saw her, Thankyou for asking" Said the boy happily. 

"Good then" I smiled again. Whenever I see Yixing happy I became so happy. 

"So Sooyung, Eunri do you know?! We all in the same class. I'm so happy to find out that you two will be our classmates again!" he said while jumping.

"Really?! YEYYYY!!!" Sooyoung said while swinging my hand back and forth. When Sooyoung smiles, by means the real and honest smile. She smiles beautifully.

"So lets go to our class... Let me lead the way" Yixing said while pretending being a tour guy for us. Thank god Yixing knows the class  I smiled secretly.

***

Actually Yixing forgets where is the class, Good yixing, you just did such a good job making us confused. I cursed in my brain, in any minute the bell will rang, And I don't want in my first day of school, I'm late. Its a Big NO NO.

After we search and search... Thank God we had found our class '3-2' we're in the grade 3 class 2. Huhu tearss...

We got in and i'm not suprised by the look of the clasroom. 

Picture+21.png

But thankfully my classroom has 2 air conditioner, So I won't feel too hot. 

Some of the my old classmates are there and they greeted me. As the bell rings we all sit care free because theres no seat arrangement yet. I sit In the very front row on the center side, While Sooyoung is at my back with jongdae, And I sit together with Yixing. Its not akward sitting with them since they're pretty funny and that makes me comfortable.

The school bell rings and after 5 minutes of waiting, Our homeroom teacher has come. Its Mrs. Park she's my chemistry class when I was in grade 1 high school. She greeted us with warm smile that fills up the room. And starting to pick our class president, Jongdae is nominated and he almost win at the vote, but he lost 2 votes out of the winner.

So our Class Presidents name is Kim Taehyung, He's my classmate too when we're grade 2. He's quite responsible and kind and probably fits to the whole 'Class president' thing, And plus he is handsome as hell but I don't have interest in him. So continue on the topic Jongdae became the Vice President and he was too happy. 

The rest of the day at school end up quite good. Before I go to the bus stop, I bid my best friends goodbye at the gate, And continueing my step to the bust stop. of course I'm on my way to Han River. 

Every single bit of day *except weekends and holidays* I always go to Han river, That Good Habit started when I was in the second month on going home alone. Probably around grade 5 elementary school or something. Yeah kind of like that. 



So Hey guys! this is my first chapter. I Hope you like it and always support me, so I can make more chapters! kamsahabnida!!