3 세

Han River's secret love story


"SEHUN?!" The two of us in unison yelled.

"How do you know him?" the two of us looked at each other like whut-the-puck-you-first-idiot look.

"You first witch" He smirked. 

"Witch My , He's my cousin. Oh so yelling bastard" He has taken my patience out of my world, But thank god. There's Sehun, He's just standing right beside of me like an idiot *Sorry uncle Oh*, Probably his dumbfounded, because his expression is like this 'O_________O' LOL.

I haven't meet him for quite a long time maybe 11 months? But WOW.

Honestly he became more taller and more handsome since the last time we met, But I think he's still the same freakin ANNOYING boy which always bothers me when we met. He always call me by names, like slowmo, microphone devil, and etc, Yes Yes complain about him, Even me, His own lovely cousin doesn't understand the boy.

 "He's my Bestfriend. Ya! Sehun why do have a cousin like her? Is she even our age? She looks like a middle schooler?" Ask THE BRONZE BOY unsure.

"What did you say? I'm in the last grade of the freakin' high school you " Don't blame me, If after this his face would be swollen by my so ever skilled wushu. Yes call me a too confidence girl but I won't listen to you.

"Okay! Stop it will you?" Sehun said with the irritated look, And suprisingly that made the two of us get into silence, Aishhh that never changing look. I'm actually sick of that, I will vomit if I can.

"Well then hello Eunri! Haven't see you in a long time microphone devil! Do you miss me? I'm your oh-so-handsome-and-tall looking cousin that is more taller than you missed you so much!!" He yelled happily while hugging me tight, too tight I guess.

I knew it from the very second from his arrival it will get more troublesome, OH WELL lets just enjoy life shall we?! I glanced at the BRONZE BOY, His expression is so weird LOL.

"Okay.. *coughed* Oh-so-confidence-hun, *coughed* You can let go of your lovely cousin here. She will Immediately die if you don't let go" He realized it, and hurrily let me go.

Because the lack of air that I got, I'm feeling a little bit hard to breath, But not too bothersome tho.

"YAYAYA! Sehun let's go! I'm getting sick of this girl! Palli! And for you missy, Don't talk to me anymore! Got it?" The BRONZE BOY hurriedly walk away, But for sometime he will take a bit of glance of me and Sehun.

tsk who wants to talk to him anyways, But I admit that his 'death glare' was so scary, But who in the world cares right?

"Uhmm... Eunri! I have to go! I'm sorry about Jongin Hyung, He's a little bit grumpy lately. Bye and say hi from me to your mom and Taehyong okay?" He winked and left me alone, chasing that boy Jongin who is already gone.

"IT'S A BAD DAY AFTER ALL HUH?" I searched for a stone which I got near the bench and throw it the river. Daddy... Do you see today, That ANNOYING but HANDSOME boy? Do you know why is he like that? Too bad he is so scary, if his not I probably would like him.

I confess to the stupid river, Oh well no one would hear me say anything anyway. I stayed at Han river till 6 in the evening, I didn't even realize that I was late.

I opened my phone on my way home, at the bus. I unlocked it and I see 23 missed calls, and 6 message. Oh Fudge.. Mom's gonna kill me when I got home, Please don't let me die young God. I have a bright future ahead of me, So please save me. AMEN.

***

I arrived home at 7 PM, and thank god mom didn't scold me or anything because I said I met Sehun and he brought me to Han river to talk.

Which is a perfect lie, But do want to see my mom shouting her lungs out? She is so scary when she's mad. She can tear the house down too.

I entered my room and throw myself to the bed, I looked up at the ceiling and closed my eyes.

I rest for a bit, letting my mind flew to another world, and that means one thing SLEEP. I woke up feeling a little bit sick, I walked out of my room and I found that my brother is in his way to woke me up.

YEHEY! I've waked up before you even woke me up dongsaeng... If he wakes me up with HIS way, I would die. 

"O! Noona Your waking up already? You never been like this noona, I should have woke you up" A he crosses his hand on his chest.

"And if you wake me up, You will use that jumping and singing method that you always do in the morning, it's enough for morning, no more in the evening. I would die if you woke me up like that you know"  

"Sorry Noona. But Jinjja 'Really' when you sleep, you sleep so deep than anyone that I've ever known. So that's why I use the jumping and singing thing to woke you up. Mom even admits you're the hardest one to woke up. Only if you change Noona" He whined.

He always use aegyo when me or mom are mad to him. Ishh... Only if I had the power to do aegyo, I can melt my mom hearts too. If I do aegyo anyone's heart would not melt, but everyone would've been throwing up, because my aegyo is soo cheesy. 

"Okay, I will think about your RARE advice. By the way were is mom? Don't we have dinner?" His facial expression changed into the expressionless face.

"Aigoo... That's why I want to woke you up Noona. Can't you be a little bit more smart? Maybe your brain only works at school huh?" I pouted.

"I am not smart at home, Idiot. I will go down first, every-year-winner-on-class-boy" I smirked at him and starting to go downstairs. I walked to the dining room, my eyes are widened by a bunch of variation of foods. And there is my favorite food of ma life, Kimchi stew.

Since when mom did this? When I was elementary maybe? She rarely cooks homemade food because she always come home late. Since my dad was gone, I started eating ramen in that package, I admit that it was delicious of course because it has MSG in it. But sometimes I just miss my mom's dish.

"Yaa! Cha Eun Sang! Why do you have to be so stupid. Don't fall for Kim Tan, You will end up crying a river if he brokes your heart. You and Kim Tan will never go together!" My mom mumbels as she puts more popcorn into . My mom is a huge fan of K drama's, She once has cried because of watching "I Can Hear Your Voice" Starring Lee Jong-suk and Lee Bo-Young. I think I've become crazy because of her.

"Umma" Mom turned her head to look at me, and she smiled.

"Oh, Honey You're awake... Call your Brother while I prepare the plates" when I was about to walk away from the living room, mom called.

"Eunri! The Heirs is such a dramatic drama, Cha Eun Sang is so stupid" She nags. I chuckled and she starts giving me looks.

"If it's not dramatic its not a drama mom, You're funny. And by the way, I don't watch The Heirs anyway mom" I smiled and started to walk away, Leaving my mom dumbfounded. 

I was at the front of my brother's bedroom. In the door there's a Poster of Naruto, He's the biggest Naruto fan I've ever seen in my life. He has Naruto's mini figurines, Comic's, Games, And things. I entered his room, and spotted him at the corner of the room searching something. 

"Taehyong-ah Go down stairs please. Mom is almost ready for dinner" He didn't bother to look at me and just answer while still searching something in the pile of books.

"Ne! I will go down as soon as I finished searching my math book. I think its gone" He said. 

"Arasso, Goodluck on finding the book Yongie" I started leaving his room. 

***

I'm still eating half of my dinner, when I realized there's someone watching me. I looked up only to find my mom is staring at me emotionless, and it made me uncomfortable. 

"Mom?" I said while munching Kimchi. My mom has come back to her sense and started to talk.

"Eunri, Taehyong I want to tell you guys a news" Mom stated. Me and Taehyong just stared at each other confusingly. When mom does this, She means serious talking and sometimes I don't like the serious mom. 

"What's wrong Umma?" Taehyong has finished his dinner, and he is now fixing his posture.

"Uhmm.... We're going to- to- mo-" Umma's face turned pale.

Umma's stuttering does not mean anything good. 

***



Tuesday, 30 December 2014

NYAWWW! Hello Guyss! My third chapter has come out! Sorry for the long chapters and  crappy paragraph thoo! 

I'm still trying to improve my writing skills!

when Sehun staring at Jongin and Eunri's fight.

This : 

tumblr_mffze0WY3e1rggeqgo1_250.png

And This :

tumblr_mkib1kJcGI1rku2fxo1_r2_500.png

well he is fab... So no complains... kekeke

I will try to update again soon! I have to go to my school again on 5 January huhuhu... because there's no winter break bc my country is a tropical country! meanwhile! Fighting!!

please wait for my next update everyone! Bye!!! (안녕) ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ