4 네

Han River's secret love story


"We're going to move" Me and my brother's jaws dropped.

"WHAT?!" I yelled, I still couldn't believe what mom said. I'm starting to lose my appetite.

"Where do we live? What about my school? Why didn't we move when we were on Summer vacation? What do I have to say to my friends?" Taehyong grumbles.

"My boss had everything done. School, House, He has prepare everything for us. He said we should move next week, Yuri you will transfer to Seoul International High School, You too Taehyong but Middle School" She said while gazing back at her dinner, is ready for entering a spoon full of food.

My eyes are rounded, Like what? Seoul International High School?! That school is famous because it is the top number one high school in Seoul. The school is filled with some of those too rich kids, some of them is the child of a CEO from big top industries in Korea. SIHS is also famous for its bullying sistem, The poor schoolarship kids will be bashed till they can't stay there anymore, the ugly and weird ones?! Even worse. But the weird thing about the school is, The bad guys and bithcy girls (The one who always bully and intruding peoples life in school) never gets scolded or categoried as the ones who will not graduate. Instead they are more famous, I have heard once from my cousin these bad guys and y girls are too famous, everytime they walk pass the corridor EVERYONE in the school sees them as the king and queen of school, the girls will squeal when the bad guys walks, the guys will drool over the y girls as they wore less clothes different from the other girls in school (the one who's skirt is more shorter than the rast of the girls in school, wearing any sweater that they like, and etc)

 

"Mom?! Are you out of your mind?! SIHS is not for me! It's for bad kids only, I don't want to end up studying there, ewww" I gazed disgustingly at my mom, she chuckled at my reaction but I'm just waiting for some respons from her.

"It can lead you to Korea National University of Arts you know, That's your dream collage eh?" Mom asked still munching her food. Oh yeah Korea National University of Arts, I really wish that I can get in there. I really liked acting and such, I always got into some school drama ever since I was at elementary, if I can pick my career I really want to be an actor. A great actor that is.

As I get my sense back to reality, I realize there's someone who didn't talk all this time since mom and I argue about moving, Shin Taehyong. I gazed to my brother only to see my brother blankly looking at the table, He looks gloomy. I don't really like the gloomy Taehyong, He's usually bubbly or annoying. I rarely see him giving anyone that gloomy sad face, its just feels like his soul has been lifted.

I was about to open my mouth when suddenly Taehyong got up and put that emotionless face attached in his handsome yet petite head of his.

"I lose my appetite, I will be going now" he said, Pissed. I'm just staring at his shadow as he slowly walks away from the dining room up to his room. I just sighed at the moment, well we have to accept this whatever the condition is right?

***



Monday, 5 January 2015

WOHOOO!! Happy new year yorobun! I hope you will reach your goals at 2K15 and I hope we will be a better person in the future. I'm sorry this was a short update, I'm starting school at this moment and I'm going to be busy because of my tight schedule. But I will try my best to update the story as fast as I can!

So please Vote, and Suscribe! Thankyou and once again HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Exo photo for new year edition :

8cf2865c34b31d49b3f8776c93d5ff54.jpg

YEHET! OHORAT! KKAEBSONG!

Annyong!!!!