Chapter 2

All At Once

Chapter 2

Yesung wrapped his arms around Kyuhyun’s waist and leaned forward to peck his lips, finally picking up on the emotion that was flittering around them since Kyuhyun arrived.

So that was why Kyuhyun was so damn distracted and jumpy!

Honestly he should have known.

 Why didn’t it occur to him before? It was so obvious now that he was willing to see it, finding Kyuhyun to be ridiculously adorable in that moment, his laughter dying down as he tried to calm the younger man, wrapping his arms around him and invading his personal space, lips pressed to Kyuhyun’s in a chaste comforting kiss, or so Yesung thought anyway.

His lips were only pressed together for a few seconds before Kyuhyun was pushing away, eyes darting around frantically making Yesung laugh again at the younger man’s panic. It really was just so damn adorable that he didn’t know what to do but laugh.

“Hyung!” Kyuhyun protested a little scandalized.

He was unable to believe that Yesung would do something so stupid with his parents RIGHT THERE!

What if they saw them? Had Yesung lost his mind? Or was he just messing with him? Maybe he wanted to break up with him and since he knew Kyuhyun would break his face if he tried that “its for your own good Kyuhyun ah”  stunt again, he was now just going to say that his mother hated Kyuhyun, the idiot that kisses her son in broad daylight carelessly and stupidly, and didn’t want Kyuhyun to be involved in Yesung’s life at all.

Yesung was devious!

Kyuhyun looking at the older man with betrayed eyes, supposing that he should get further away from Yesung, but the small arms were wrapped around his firmly, and the hands at the older man’s shoulder only really pushed him back a little and not as far back as he needed, Yesung just leaning back to look laugh at him.

Hell! He was even smiling then!

“You’re making me feel like a teenager again” Yesung laughed though he could tell that Kyuhyun was still rather worried.

He had no reason to be, and Yesung supposed he was a terrible boyfriend for not easing the younger man’s mind instantly but it really was just so damn adorable. Kyuhyun was always acting so tough, so it was weird to see him like that. It was really tease worthy, though he knew he really shouldn’t.

The parents’ thing was a sensitive issue for them.

It was discussed in general terms, both much too sensible to think that it was something that they could just ignore. It was obviously going to have to be addressed and it was agreed in basic terms that they were both agreed that they were basically cowards and wanted to put it off for as long as possible. Yesung however indicated that he was a more precarious situation now since his mother was certain that he had a “secret girlfriend” that he was hiding from her.

Yesung wasn’t sure how he would handle it, but he did know some deception was involved.

So far he had been brushing it aside and denying it by omission but his mother’s patience would wear out sooner rather than later and he knew he would have to do something. He didn’t wish to deceive his mother but he didn’t think he and Kyuhyun were in a position to deal with the fallout of such an admission. Yesung wished he knew how his mother would react, but he didn’t and he didn’t want to take the risk of it having a negative fallout, especially with Kyuhyun himself so busy with everything and life stressful enough as it was. There were much too many things that could go wrong and the timing was just too difficult and it really didn’t help that they were probably cowards.

It would have to be done, but that was not now. The best they could do was try not to lie to their parents too much and make this work as best as they were able. One day they would have to be brave and bear the consequences of their love.

That didn’t change the fact that the mere idea of their parents was enough to send them into a cold sweat. He really should have realized that when he decided to invite Kyuhyun to his home that the younger man would have been worried about something like that.

It was cute in a way but troublesome as a well.

Yesung didn’t think less of him of course. He was pretty sure he would have point blank told Kyuhyun no if he invited him to his house. He really wanted to stay as far away from Kyuhyun’s parents as possible. Everything regarding them made him very nervous. That was just the way it would be he supposed. Right in that moment he just found Kyuhyun to be adorable.

“Like I am sneaking in a girlfriend and hiding from my parents” Yesung continued in the same light, the words thoughtless honestly but infinitely amusing, especially when the clearly worried Kyuhyun could somehow find the wherewithal to complain.

“I’m not your girlfriend” Kyuhyun protested in a low weak voice.

 His displeasure and rejection where very clear despite his low tone, his nose scrunching up as he almost spat the word girlfriend, like the very thought of it was offensive in some way to him, momentarily forgetting that he was supposed to be terrified of Yesung’s parents, being so brave as to pinch the shoulder that he was holding to, glaring down at the older man who of course laughed, annoyingly so, in Kyuhyun’s opinion.

“Which is certainly much more problematic” Yesung could still find the humour in the situation.

He was pretty sure his parents would be a lot more welcoming if they happened upon him with a woman, rather than Kyuhyun or any man for that matter. The thought alone was enough to make him laugh, but the stirrings of reality deep in his gut that reminded him that the day they did manage to find out about he and Kyuhyun would certainly be anything but funny, makes the laughter short lived.

It didn’t help that Kyuhyun seemed to pale even more and right about then it really time to end the joke, at least until he reassured his rather worried boyfriend.

He really wouldn’t have liked it if Kyuhyun did that to him, so out of good conscience he had better clear things up, especially when Kyuhyun seemed to be sweating in the cold air, taking a step backwards, making it hard for Yesung to remain holding on to him, eyes lost and body rigid.

“Relax Brat” Yesung tried to settle Kyuhyun’s nerves with the endearment.

 Taking a step forward to match the one that Kyuhyun took backwards, hands tightening around his waist as he held him, looking at him directly, trying to will Kyuhyun to meet his eyes, when he failed to do so, once more leaning forward to peek him, though Kyuhyun leaned his head out the way, his conscience not letting him indulge with the prospect of endangering their relationship with being caught.

Yesung sighed weakly, though in his head he appreciated Kyuhyun’s caution.

“My parents are not home Kyuhyun ah. Neither is Jongjinnie. They won’t be home for the entire weekend.” Yesung explained, having had to take a hand away from Kyuhyun’s waist and place it on his cheek to get his attention, drawing his eyes to his with the action, wanting Kyuhyun to understand what he was saying to him.

 He knew Kyuhyun was afraid of being seen by his parents and it was truly a legitimate fear, one of the reasons why Yesung had never privately invited Kyuhyun to his home before. He had had a nice housewarming party and had invited everyone over. Kyuhyun had attended briefly then, mainly for appearances sake since he was still mad at him at the time, and had for once not even tried to coerce him into sneaking away to somewhere secluded so that he could molest him.

Kyuhyun trying to coerce him away to have his wicked way with him, had happened more times than he could recount at every other function that they had to attend together. The SMTown gathering being the worst of it all, especially since he was on hyper possessive mode most of the time and would glare at him and anyone he spoke to for most of the night before he was appeased in some way. It was frightfully annoying, but Kyuhyun never crossed any lines and stayed within reason, pity without a doubt but never harmful. Plus most of the time his whining about it later was rather adorable. All that to simply point out that Kyuhyun had kept his distance and it was obvious why.

Kyuhyun upon hearing that finally released the breath that he was very well aware that he had been holding on to, sighing at the part where they were not there, Jongjin included. He had a good relationship with Jongjin, more friendlily than cordial and considered him to be a friend, but that didn’t mean he was comfortable with sharing his and Yesung’s secret just as yet.

Yesung had said he figured Jongjin to be a little suspicious, which didn’t shock Kyuhyun either.

 Yesung’s younger brother spent a lot of time with Yesung and was likely to be exposed to Yesung when he would be less put together. It would not be shocking if Yesung had let things slip and Jongjin was just biding his time with the information. The fact that he may be silent did not reassure Kyuhyun in the least.

It was likely that he was just deciding on his next course of action and leaving things be. With the way he and Yesung argue, maybe he was waiting for it to disintegrate before he got their parents involved. So many possibilities. Kyuhyun himself was going to try to avoid giving away anything that would act as further confirmation, so was glad that he was not there as well.

“They are in Taiwan with your parents for the concerts. Did you forget?  And you call me absent minded” Yesung laughed softly, touching his forehead to Kyuhyun’s, feeling like physical touch was the best way to comfort Kyuhyun then, the younger always reacting to things like that and a good way to show him that Yesung himself was not afraid of being seen, since there really was no one to see them.

Why Style had decided that a pop up store would be a good idea in Taiwan, especially at the time of the concerts to take advantage of the convergence of fans that may be fashion minded or maybe just interested in checking out his designs. It was a good business plan and Jongjin had taken the venture over as their company “owner”. He was the one with the time and Yesung was restricted in his activities due to his enlistment so Jongjin had volunteered to take the trip. Since Jongjin was over there anyway and so would the rest of SJ, it was his understanding that Mrs. Cho had invited all their parents over to Taiwan to check out Kyuhyun’s family school.

They would make a weekend out of it since it was a while for them to go on a trip together, the last time being a few years back. Normally Yesung’s mother stayed back since he was home, but since Jongjin was over there as well, he managed to convince her that it would be a good trip for her and his father and that was how it was settled.

As far as he understood it from his mother, Mrs. Cho had organized the whole thing and everyone’s parents would be going, or at least every one that could manage the time to do so. He was sure Mrs. Lee would be there as well, as well as Leeteuk’s mother and everyone else. He was also certain that Mrs. Cho had mentioned the little trip to Kyuhyun as Yesung knew she was just as chatty as his own mother, so it was slightly surprising that Kyuhyun wasn’t aware of it. He himself had mentioned via text that his parents would be going to Taiwan earlier in the week, but now he realized that Kyuhyun had forgotten the whole thing. He supposed that if he were as busy as Kyuhyun he would forget as well, all things considered.

Kyuhyun’s relief was palpable.

So was his annoyance.

“Yah! You bastard! Couldn’t you have told me that earlier? I nearly died just now” Kyuhyun chastised with relief.

It should have been annoyance, but he really was just so goddamned relieved. It felt as if a weight had been lifted his shoulder, having been suffocating him. He really should have handled the whole thing better he knew, a little too scared to face reality and it was all very worrying, but it was worse that Yesung let him suffer when he could have told him that no one was home.

That idiot!

--Kyuhyun casually forgetting that he was told that Yesung would be home alone earlier in the week, even forgetting that his own mother had told him about the planned SJ Family trip just the day before when she was leaving for the airport.

Kyuhyun was good at ignoring things that were his fault.

“How was I supposed to know that you forgot?” Yesung questioned with a weak roll of the eyes.

His hands sliding to Kyuhyun’s shoulder, making himself comfortable and in such a way ignoring the younger man’s displeasure. It really was not his fault that his young boyfriend was so forgetful. He had no ill intentions in inviting him over anyway. In fact he was a little surprised that Kyuhyun had not made a erted inappropriate proposition to him when he asked him over.

Together, alone, in his house, with no one else there.

He was shocked when he got a tame, scarce reply, but figured Kyuhyun was saving his dirty comments for later when he could couple it with roaming hands. Kyuhyun always loved when they were alone for obvious reasons, so therefore it was easy to think that Kyuhyun would like to come over.

They had their bedroom at the dorms, but someone was always there and it was awkward because of that. It was not as if they were good with cars and with Dispatch after everyone, they were told to be even more cautious, especially given their unique situation. Hotels were obviously out of the question right then, terrified of wagging tongues since rumours were being treated with much more interest than before and it was less likely to be reported if it were with a girl. With a bandmate, well…..things were a lot more interesting then wasn’t it?

Any way he and Kyuhyun were not at that stage exactly, but it was possible now to explore a little more and he whilst that certainly was not his intention, he was certain Kyuhyun would try his luck if he were up to it.

He really should have known something was wrong when Kyuhyun didn’t try to him at the door, the cheekiness missing.

Brat forgot that he was alone and now wanted to make his nice offer something bad.

Idiot!

“Shut up! It slipped my mind” Kyuhyun dismissed, sulky that he had just sweat through so many layers of clothes when he didn’t need to.

He had felt like he was dying honestly.

The prospect of being caught by Yesung’s parents or even talking to them was really much too much for his very tired fragile sensibilities and it had the life out of him. He knew rationally that he was being unreasonable; since he really ought to have remembered something so significant, but he needed to blame someone for his suffering and Yesung was the right person.

The annoying bastard just watching him with a disinterest and a roll of those almond shaped eyes, Kyuhyun sneering at him a little, but that was just to ease his mind, really just thankful that he had nothing to worry about.

“It’s also not my fault that you’re a scardy cat either” Yesung said, leaning back to give Kyuhyun a smug look, this time meant to be mocking.

 He supposed he shouldn’t tease about things like that, but Kyuhyun was an annoying brat that was blaming him for things that wasn’t even his fault to begin with.

Plus, Kyuhyun was really a coward. He genuinely did look terrified of just the prospect of Yesung’s mother and for all Kyuhyun’s bravado; it was funny to see him so terrified over something like that. It was funny to see him that way, making him seem less put together. It was obviously also worrying, but Yesung was ignoring that part for now.

 He had enough problems without over analysing that all.

He had done a lot of self-reflection since that day and he had realized that his penchant for overthinking things was the reason that he had such a hard time with opening up to Kyuhyun. He really wanted to stop doing that so much. It was okay to live in the now from time to time and since he and Kyuhyun had such limited time for “now”, he didn’t want to spend it wondering about unnecessary things [ later].

“Hyungg” Kyuhyun whined.

Which was a response that Yesung didn’t expect, especially not when Kyuhyun hastily wrapped his hand around his waist and buried his head in his hair, Yesung feeling him snuggle a bit, drawing his smaller body closer to Kyuhyun, the hug nearly suffocating, Yesung returning it cautiously, patting Kyuhyun’s back once, twice, before he lifted a hand to Kyuhyun’s hair, fingers carding through the thick locks comfortingly.

“Seriously, I really was terrified for a few minutes there” Kyuhyun confessed, wanting to hide the words but feeling as if he were choking under the weight of them.

He had wanted to act brave, but by then it was obvious that Yesung knew that he had been afraid of meeting their parents and despite the teasing that Yesung was attempting to do, he really just needed his comfort. His heart had been in his mouth and he felt as if he lost a few years of his life in the last few minutes. It was great to know that Yesung wasn’t testing him, or he didn’t think he was and it was clear he probably failed but he was just glad that it was not as bad as he thought.

He wasn’t ready to face them yet. He really wasn’t.

“All I could think about when you kissed me was your mother walking in on us and then trying to strangle me” Kyuhyun continued his confession, letting it all pour out, this habit he had of seeking comfort  by whining to Yesung was really kicking in, expecting the older man to help him and make it all better.

“She wouldn’t do that” Yesung assured easily, voice soothing and calm.

“She would stab you with a knife” Yesung said thereafter.

He was a little mean.

[ He really hoped that he said would never be a reality. She wouldn’t react like that would she? She loved Kyuhyun….right?]

“You’re an ” Kyuhyun condemned as he pulled himself away from Yesung, standing at his fall height, looking down at him with disapproving eyes, arms wrapped around Yesung still, his lips pulled into a disapproving frown, though there was a sparkle in his eye, able to appreciate the joke now.

[Please let it ever only be a joke].

Yesung didn’t look chastised though, just grinning at Kyuhyun as the younger man shock his head at him and then proceeded to pinch his sides, Yesung yelping lowly and trying to bat Kyuhyun’s hands away.

Kyuhyun was so damn relieved!

He was a coward probably but he really was happy to just spend time with Yesung ALONE, without his parents and brother, his mind a lot more at ease. In fact, it was so at ease and back to its settle state that he had come to a glorious realization.

“Wait” Kyuhyun spoke, voice more energetic and tinged with a measure of excitement, hands tightening around Yesung as a wonderful thought passed through his mind.

“That means we are alone. As in just the two of us” Kyuhyun reiterated for Yesung’s benefit, pointing out the obvious as his mind was finally able to piece together that glorious little fact.

Yesung had said that his parents and brother were in Taiwan. That naturally meant that Yesung was home alone, well except for his pets, which Kyuhyun could see asleep in a corner in a basket in the living room, both having lifted their heads after his initial arrival but seemed to deem him irrelevant and had gone back to sleep. Yesung was alone.

Kyuhyun was there.

He and Kyuhyun were alone together.

By themselves.

With no one to interrupt or make them feel awkward.

Finally!!

“That means I can finally do this” Kyuhyun said impishly just as he stooped in to plant a kiss to Yesung’s lips.

A real kiss this time, cutting off whatever protest Yesung was going to utter, taking it upon himself to swallow all of Yesung’s words and sneaky enough to capitalize on an unguarded open mouth, sliding his tongue in with skill that Yesung tried his hardest never to ponder about, gentle at first, but insistent when Yesung was stubborn enough not to respond.

 Kyuhyun had learned to deal with him though, accustomed to his stubbornness, instead playfully poking Yesung’s tongue, luring it out to play, Yesung groaning when he realized that Kyuhyun had tricked him. Whilst he distracted him with his playful tongue, his hands at latched on to his body, pulling him close, invading all his personal space and Kyuhyun chose then to swipe his tongue just at that sense spot that had him .

By then the battle was lost and he was leaning into the kiss, his legs feeling weak, Kyuhyun grinning against his lips and Yesung wanted to punch him in the face, except he moaned instead and instantly just wanted the earth to swallow him since he knew Kyuhyun would tease the hell out of him eventually.

He wanted to contemplate all this further, but Kyuhyun is nothing if not skilful and soon has his way with him, melting into the kiss, hands holding on to Kyuhyun, holding him close, using him to steady weakened legs, though he didn’t think Kyuhyun minded that much, always seemingly deepening the kiss even more.

It’s only when their lungs burned did they break apart and Kyuhyun was in no mood to go far, peppering Yesung’s jaw and cheeks with kisses, Yesung heaving to get some air back into his lungs, squished in Kyuhyun’s unrelenting hold, letting him have his fun for now.

“I just knew it” Yesung said as he shook his head, or at least he tried too but was blocked by Kyuhyun’s jaw, the younger man having his fun at the sweet spot just behind Yesung’s earlobe, the older man having to bite his lips to stop the moan, refusing to give the brat the satisfaction.

“You’re always such a ” Yesung condemned, but it was without malice, especially when he makes a face at a grinning Kyuhyun, the younger man lifting upwards to look at him, watching him with amusement. 

Before Yesung could say anymore ardent lips were on his against, Kyuhyun thoroughly enjoying himself, completely forgetting that he was terrified a few minutes ago, wanting to make use of the fact that he had Yesung alone somewhere that was not a stuffy bedroom and could finally kiss him as he liked, without so many other thoughts running through his mind. He was too tired to think. He just wanted to enjoy being with his boyfriend.

“Kyu a—Kyu …hyun ah …S…Stop” Yesung tried to get him to cease, his lips not leaving him for more than a few seconds and when it did, it was usually just to attack the sensitive spots along his jaw, Kyuhyun mouthing at him, sly grin on his face.

This kid, seriously.

He deserved it.

Those that don’t listen will simply have to “feel”.

So he pinched his side.

“Awwww….Hyung!” Kyuhyun complained, though the injury was not enough to force him to release him, Kyuhyun just giving him some breathing room and the opportunity to speak without actually swallowing the words with his lips.

“Stop that now” Yesung directed, referring to the kisses.

It was not that he didn’t enjoy it, because he would be lying if he claimed he didn’t, just that he knew that with Kyuhyun’s nature they would end up spending the whole night “making out” and really, he had something else in mind when he called him over.

“Why? I-“ Kyuhyun attempted to protest, but with the way his lips were pulled Yesung just knew that he was going to say something cheeky and reference one of Yesung’s embarrassing moans.

So Yesung obviously stopped him dead in his tracks with a glare.

“Don’t you even start” Yesung warned Kyuhyun off with another roll of his eyes, something that he did exceptionally frequently with Kyuhyun, who naturally laughed just a little at his words.

They knew each other much too well now.

It was annoying and troublesome and so damn wonderful.

“I didn’t call you over just to have you molest me” Yesung began, dismissing the thought that Kyuhyun seemed to settle upon given his actions and knowing how the younger man’s mind worked. When he finally realized that Yesung was home alone, Yesung was sure that was the conclusion that he came to and wanted to dispel that notion.

“You didn’t?” Kyuhyun faked shock, entirely exaggerated and over acted and Yesung was just itching to ask him how he even got casted for so many musicals with his acting being so terrible.

He refrained though, instead whacking him on the shoulder and once more giving him a measured look, which for them basically meant –“you’re an idiot”. Kyuhyun just chuckled low in his throat.

“I wanted you to help me with something but if you’re gonna be a , I will just kick you out” Yesung basically threatened, though he knew that they both knew that Yesung really wouldn’t follow through with the threat.

He did indeed had plans but if Kyuhyun really wanted to just spend their limited free time kissing then he would do it just to make him happy. He wasn’t actually sure about his plans either, but he didn’t think it would be a bad idea to suggest it to Kyuhyun. If he was too tired they could forget it and just get some sleep. It had been a while since he was able to sleep with Kyuhyun, so he would enjoy that as well, so really he was game with whatever Kyuhyun wanted, but still had the hope that they would manage to do what he had planned.

Kyuhyun regarded him for a few seconds. He really wanted to just kiss the idiot now that he was finally able to get over the fact that he nearly died worrying about his parents when they were in Taiwan. Why did he forget that? All that time he spent in the car stalling and overthinking things he could have been up there in the warm, wrapped in Yesung’s arms and drinking in the sweet taste of his lips, whilst his hands explored delicate warm skin.

He really was an idiot sometimes.

That was gone though and it made no sense thinking about it since that would just waste more time with Yesung. He already had him in his arms and intended to make up for lost time. He wasn’t actually brazen enough to think that Yesung called him over just for them to get handsy, but Kyuhyun had a nice way of bringing that to the table whenever he could and he saw the current situation as the perfect opportunity.

They were finally alone and it wasn’t as troublesome as the dorms with someone always out and about and always just sort of conscious about what the others could hear or just know what was happening behind closed doors. Kyuhyun didn’t think being in the house Yesung lived with his parents would be that much better for colourful things honestly, but he could definitely find some joy doing exactly that.

Therefore he was left with a choice.

He could either call Yesung on his bluff [ of course he knew it was] and then have his way with him, or he could let Yesung lead things for the evening—well late night. Yesung didn’t say as much but Kyuhyun could tell that he was hopeful about whatever he had planned for them and Kyuhyun was interested in whatever it was that made him like that. He really would just be happy to be with Yesung and if doing whatever Yesung had planned would make the older man happy, then Kyuhyun was even happier.

In that way the choice was actually very clear.

“What did you have in mind?” Kyuhyun asked instead, smiling at Yesung, once more having conversations within conversation, this look seeming to say that he wanted to try whatever it was that Yesung wanted to do once it would make him happy.

Yesung smiled warmly at him.

Definitely worth it all.