For 0502: Undisclosed Desires

PROMPT 03: Secret Santa Fic Exchange

For: carpesoo/infinexo
By: Anon
Rating: pg13
Word count: 2434
Warning(s): Thristy Baek, subtle Sesoo 
Summary: Baek wakes up and hungover in his colleague's bed (Sehun) after getting too drunk at the office Xmas party. How to act around Sehun (when they've never even had a proper conversation before)?
Author's Note: I decided to go around this prompt in a bit different way, but I hope you like it anyhow! It was supposed to have a small scene to show how things got to where the fic starts, but. Now it's up to your imagination. I hope you enjoy !

 

 

A dull ache is what Baekhyun woke up to. That, and some stupid old Christmas carols playing from the radio in some other room. Baekhyun didn't register the fact that he doesn't own a radio, and instead he just curled up in his bed that seemed somehow softer than before. He supposed it feels like that because he also had no clothes on for some reason, and a bed probably is a lot more comfortable like that. Especially if you're going through some state of a hangover.

Baekhyun reached his hand under his pillow with a tired sigh, and felt around the bed for his phone. (He always slept with the phone near him, despite everyone telling him how bad it is for his brain.) Though his content feeling turned to confusion as he frowned; his bed wasn't this big. It sparked some sort of panic through him, because if this wasn't his bed he was sleeping in, then where--

A sound coming from the kitchen got Baekhyun opening his eyes wide, because his kitchen was not in that direction, and even if it was, there should be no one else home because Baekhyun lived alone. He sat up quickly, his gaze falling on the bed as the first thing, and yes, this was not his bed. It was almost twice the size of his own. This was also not his room, Baekhyun observed skillfully.

Clothes had been kicked near the painted walls, the wardrobe doors were covered in posters, and the thick curtains were covering the window in the room, but otherwise it looked like any other bedroom in an apartment building. Nothing terrifying, but Baekhyun's heart was still beating hard against his chest, because the memories of getting there and ending up were very, very limited.

Whose apartment was this? Who did Baekhyun go there with? It had to be someone from the office party, but who?

Baekhyun crawled closer to the end of the bed, and tried to squint around the dim room for anything that reminded him of the shirt he wore at last night's Christmas party. After a little bit of hustling with the blankets and the clothes on the floor, Baekhyun found the sleeveless shirt he had underneath the collarshirt he wore at the party, and also his underwear. Baekhyun got dressed very hurriedly, ignored the fact he had no pants and decided to move forward from the bedroom.

The scent of fresh coffee hit his nose the moment Baekhyun opened the bedroom door, poking his head out to look around. The tune of Jingle Bell Rock was heard from the kitchen which was not too far away from the bedroom because the apartment seemed very small. Baekhyun forgot about his headache as his heart was beating in his ears; this would be the moment of truth to finding out who had he ended up with at the party. Baekhyun prayed all his sins away for it to be not his boss.

Baekhyun knew he was better than that.

While still keeping an eye for his shirt and pants, Baekhyun stepped forward and walked to the kitchen where he heard some movement. He took a deep breath as he peeked into the kitchen, and he didn't need to search for long when he saw the board shoulders, long back and sweatpants hanging lowly on the hips, short brown hair and Baekhyun felt a huge wave of relief.

He gave himself a mental high five, because Oh Sehun was that one silent (but frustratingly good) worker at the office, and during lunch breaks Baekhyun and Kyungsoo often talked about how they wouldn't mind bending over for Sehun if he just asked. Baekhyun wanted to text Kyungsoo about his current situation, but it reminded him of the earlier problem; he didn't know where his phone was. Nor his pants.

Baekhyun listened to Sehun hum along to the song, and he leaned away from the doorway to hide to collect himself. Okay, chances were that Baekhyun got laid last night by Oh Sehun, and Baekhyun liked to think he was good in bed and cool when drunk, so he had to keep that up. Baekhyun took a deep breath to calm himself down, ran his hands through his hair to smooth it down (hopefully to make it look cutely sleepy hair instead of a I'm dying of a hangover- hairstyle). And then Baekhyun stepped into the kitchen, leaning against the doorway.

"Hey," Baekhyun started with a smile, bringing his hand to behind his neck while he tried to keep a nice view for his body, because he knew his legs were eye candy.

Sehun seemed to pick that up, and stopped humming at the moment he turned around to look at him, and something about Baekhyun make him look amused. "Hey. Did you sleep well?" he asked politely.

"I have never slept better," Baekhyun said, trying to talk in somewhat a y voice, pushing his messy fringe off his face. "Your bed is so comfy."

"Thanks," Sehun commented simply, like he was trying to hold back a laugh. He pointed at the coffee machine, before looking at Baekhyun again. "Want coffee?"

Baekhyun was a bit disappointed, because he was waiting for Sehun to walk towards him with a y smirk and placing his hands to his hips and wishing him good morning with a deep kiss. But maybe Sehun was a bit shy after their night of hot, wild , so Baekhyun didn't stop trying to bring that beast out of the taller. "Yes, please." Baekhyun took steps towards the dinner table like a feline, pulled out a chair and gracefully sat down.

Sehun poured Baekhyun some coffee before he set it down in front of him on the table, while he himself remained standing up. "Your pants are in the bathroom, by the way."

"Oh," Baekhyun said, wondering why did he leave them there. "Did we end up there?"

Sehun paused for a little, before chuckling. "No, you wanted to surprise me."

Baekhyun patted his back mentally. His brain still worked just well when drunk. He actually had a brief memory of that, and remembered undressing himself for Sehun, though for some reason he didn't do it in front of Sehun. He had told Sehun to wait for a minute and get comfortable, because he was going to get surprised. Damn, Baekhyun was smooth.

"Oh yes, yes I remember now," Baekhyun nodded contently, smiling to himself. He remembered swinging his hips on his way back to the bedroom, in all of his glory, and stopping at the doorway to his finger. "Were you surprised?"

Sehun seemed like he was holding back a snort, taking a sip of his own coffee cup as he shrugged. "Well, kinda, yes."

Baekhyun concentrated on Sehun's flat stomach and smooth skin, and he wondered how did he not leave any hickeys on that. He subconsciously touched his own neck with his hands, wondering if there were any sweet marks on his neck.

"What happened to my collar shirt?" Baekhyun asked then out of curiosity, because Sehun didn't bring it up. He hoped the answer was something like 'I ripped it off you', or similar. Sehun did seem like a gentle lover but after a lot of (that never actually existed) after months and moths of longing, thirsty stares (that also were one sided, with Baekhyun being the one staring from his seat whenever Sehun walked past, just sometimes telling him good morning or good day or wished him a nice weekend) and a lot of alcohol, things easily could have grown a bit rough.

Baekhyun bit his finger as he let his gaze slide up Sehun's perfect upper body he wanted to touch, but held himself back. He was sure Sehun wanted to touch him just as badly.

"You already took it off in the taxi," Sehun said simply, grinning a little as if the memory was funny. "Apparently you were feeling too hot."

"Oh, yes. Yes, I was feeling really hot," Baekhyun was quick to agree. "But that compares nothing to how I felt last night." He tried to keep his voice a bit husky, moving his index finger along the edge of his coffee mug.

Sehun nearly choked on his coffee as he coughed a little, something about Baekhyun's answer catching him by a surprise. Baekhyun decided to give up the game as he stood up slowly, and moved right in front of Sehun. "Um, were you uncomfortable last night..?" Sehun asked as he wiped his mouth with his hand a little, placing the coffee down so he wouldn't accidentally spill it more.

"I think we slept very, very well together."

"What?"

"In fact, I would like to do it again," Baekhyun said as he placed his hand on Sehun's waist and felt the warm skin under his hand. Somehow he felt the taller tense under his touch, which was silly. Sehun wasn't awkward around him ealrier, so he must have liked last night, too. "Right on top of that dinner table."

Sehun looked like he was expecting a punchline to a joke.

Baekhyun didn't understand.

"So you really don't remember, huh?" Sehun asked after a while, his voice amused again and while he was making no move to touch Baekhyun back, he wasn't pushing him away either. Baekhyun frowned.

"Remember what?"

Sehun's lips widened to a smile that was so attractive in Baekhyun's opinion that he wanted to kiss him. "We didn't sleep together."

Baekhyun immediately pulled his hand back, looking almost shocked. "Wait- what?"

"We didn't have last night," Sehun repeated like he was expecting Baekhyun to be aware of it, and all that Baekhyun did earlier was just a joke that he played for some reason.

Baekhyun wasn't playing around, and while he was feeling embarrassed and stupid (he's never sleeping with his phone under his pillow anymore!), in the end he was more shocked than anything. How did he end up in Sehun's bed and not have with him, that was the question. "Why not?" he demanded, Baekhyun looking almost offended. Was he not hot enough for Sehun to sleep with him after a reckless office Christmas party.

"Because you were drunk as a lord, and I barely know you. It would've been low for me to take advantage of you like that."

"But I was giving you the advantage!"

"Well, you made that clear alright. But I just thought it wouldn't be right," Sehun said, leaning against the edge of the table with his hands holding onto it. "And it's not because I don't find you attractive, or something. It's just, needs to be more than to me."

Baekhyun blinked up at Sehun. "I can't even decide if I'm offended or relieved right now. But then again, if I was to have with a hot guy like you, I would like to remember it too." He wasn't really paying attention to his words; he was already almost in front of Sehun, and had already suggested he would like to do the do right on his dinner table. He had nothing to lose.

Sehun just laughed a little and shrugged, while eyeing Baekhyun. "So wait, this whole time you just expected I slept with you? And you don't actually have any memory of what happened?"

Baekhyun reached for his own cup of coffee; well, now that they were actually talking, he could be a bit more casual. "Well. I do have bits and pieces of memories about last night, though. But they're only like, small details. I probably was more wasted than I originally planned to be."

"Yeah, you danced on the table in front of me at the office party," Sehun pointed out.

"Oh, I remember that. I wanted to do it, don't blame the alcohol," Baekhyun waved it off like it was no big deal, because to him it really wasn't. He hoped Sehun liked his dance moves as he jammed to the obnoxious bass and remixes of Christmas classics.

Sehun rolled his eyes with a grin, and even laughed a little again and Baekhyun was starting to feel like his crush on Sehun was starting to become a bit more than just simply physical.

Kyungsoo was going to be so jealous. Even if Baekhyun didn't get laid.

 

 

And somehow from there, they started to finally talk to each other about everything. They both (especially Baekhyun) were still feeling pretty worn out from the party, especially since Baekhyun's adrenaline started to disappear and the headache started to return. They moved to chat to Sehun's small living room, Baekhyun lying down on his couch under a nice soft blanket, his legs over Sehun's lap who was sitting there with him.

Baekhyun even ended up taking a small nap after Sehun offered him a glass of water and a painkiller, and after that Baekhyun decided that it was time for him to leave. Nothing ended up leading to , but Baekhyun didn't mind. The time he wasted on thirsting after Sehun and not talking to him was replaced with actually talking and getting to know each other. And now after hours of learning new things about his crush, Baekhyun saw him in a completely different light; super hot and even more desirable. (And after all, Baekhyun has always wanted the things he can't get easily.)

And when he was completely dressed and standing at Sehun's doorway, Sehun leaning his forearm against the door frame, Baekhyun decided that Sehun was someone he wasn't going to give up on.

"You should like, call me sometimes," Sehun suggested with an innocent shrug. "Or drop by some other time. Or we could go out."

Baekhyun grinned at Sehun's words, and nodded eagerly. "Or, you know, talk at work more often," he replied.

An imagine of Sehun pressing him against the storage room's wall while making out hotly with him during the coffee break flashed in Baekhyun's mind and he grinned a bit wider. "But yeah, I definitely will, and we definitely should. "See you on Monday."

Baekhyun stepped away from the door, and as he turned to wave at Sehun again, Sehun gave him a kiss to the corner of his mouth. "See you," he said with a smile to which Baekhyun replied with a smile of his own before he took the stairs down. Sehun closed the door, walked back into his apartment and straight to bed, closing his eyes and shaking his head at the memory of the morning.