For 1602: Christmas Chu

PROMPT 03: Secret Santa Fic Exchange

For: iktegaxiv

By: Anon (for now)

Word Count: ~1.3k

Warnings: Grammatical errors

Summary: When Sehun feel so frustrated because of his friends, he ends up having to kiss everyone he met before he found Baekhyun and see what happen next..

Author’s Note: Bad summary lalalala~ i had to say nothing (dunno what to say tbh) and i don’t know what kind of title is that omg

 

 

It was dark and stormy night outside the Hogwarts. All covered with snow. Very cold night. Just few days before Christmas’ Eve and everyone were very busy to prepare for it. Everyone, include most of Hogwarts’ occupants. Even for the students in Hogwarts.

 

But few of them were gathered in a room -with magic spell so no one could interrupted or passed them- instead. Played one game that was very popular. Truth or dare. The game that allowed one person who had choosen by the tip of the spinning bottle to choose one of two option, according to the title of this game, truth or dare. If its truth so the person must tell the truth, it means no lie. And if its dare, so the person must doing whatever their friends want. So simple. But also dangerous.

 

So it was Suho’s turn to spin the bottle. He gave slight glare to Sehun and spin the bottle. He moved his magic cane behind his back and muttered the magic spell silently. The bottle’s tip was pointed right at Sehun with that magical touch. And all his friends look so interested.

 

Sehun shot him a death glare which tell ‘you are cheating, dude’. So Suho gave him another ‘say it and i will shout it loud that you had a crush on Baek’ look as a reply.

Sehun took a deep breath. “Dare” he declared with carefulless. But Suho gave him wide smile that can tell him he was in danger. Fool.

 

“So, you  know a boy in the name of Byun Baekhyun?” Suho said, with wide smile still attached.

 

Sehun’s eyes wider in response. ‘Shut up you peasant! My secret oh..’ “Yes, why?” Sehun tried to keep calm and not too made them all suspicious. Also restrained himself for not to punch him off.

 

“Hmm, so i want you to... umm what is it? Uh, to kiss him!”

 

And everyone burst into laugh. With deep red in Sehun’s face. “What?! Are you ing kidding me?!”

 

“Uh-uh, i also want you to kiss everyone you meet in way before you could find him,”

“You are crazy!” Sehun pointed his magic cane and almost said the spell for Suho to be a frog or something bad but the guy named Chanyeol spelling him first and made him froze.

 

“Just do it,” said Chanyeol with showing his teeth. And all his friends were put him into a corner with every noises sound and even made him going crazy.

 

“What the hell is going on here?” Sehun started to swearing and grumbling.

 

‘How could Suho do this to me?’ Sehun’s thought. ‘And all those people who i’ve mentioned friends before. I swear i’ll kill him!’ his mind was wandering around, imagined what will he do after this whole ‘’ stuff ‘’ things had done. Yeah he will make sure if his spell will working to Suho.

 

Sehun groaned in disbelief. There was no escape. “Damn. You guys are left me no choice,”

 

“Stop swearing dude, or i will rip your throats,”

 

“I’ve said it, just tell us your choice,”

 

“There will be consequence if you refuse it Sehun, in case you forget,” said Suho.

And Sehun shot him a death glare once again at that moment.

 

“You decided it first for yourself right? We gave it. So its no wrong,”

 

“Gosh, shut up! Okay okay i will!” Sehun felt more pressure. Of course, he was under pressure.

 

“You will what?” Again Chanyeol very well.

 

Sehun exhaled deep breath for the unknown times that night. “I will do the challenge! I will kiss him, and everyone i meet on that day! Is it clear?!” he shouted.

 

Chaotic filled the atmosphere in sudden. There was one (very very) attractive show to entertained them in Christmas. Its a something rare. Really rare. Suho smiled in victory meanwhile Sehun pouted and frustrated.

 

Suho was crazy. Never told him a secret or never bet with him. Never talk to him and never get in touch with him. Ever. Sehun be bent on implant the consideration deep in his head. But someone he hated the most (for temporary-maybe) appeared in front of his eyes. Together with that person he tried to stay away from.

 

Sehun gulped. Why must he met them in such a wrong situation like that? How if Suho told him about everything? About the game? About his.. feelings toward Baekhyun?

 

At that moment Suho turned his view to Sehun. He gave Sehun ‘one day you will thank for me,’ look but Sehun doesn’t understand what the meaning. Baekhyun doesn’t noticed his presence (even Sehun doesn’t know if he must be happy or sad for it). And they were gone in corridor’s bend with  much conversation and intimate. Were they really that close?

 

What? Why? How? Every single questions ran rotate in his mind. Suddenly he hesitated one consideration of himself. Could Suho gave him guarantee for no possibility of being rejected? There was no assurance. If it happens, so what will he do?

 

And later he found that his own heart beating fast. And faster. And even faster when he thought about that. When he kiss Baekhyun.

 

He can’t slept. He can’t focused at all neither. His mind was only filled of so many thought about Baekhyun. How his feeling after he kiss him. How would Baekhyun do after he kiss him. A hard slap? Or a spell? Or his love and care instead? And after he kiss Baekhyun, then what will he do? Confess his feeling? Invitation for dating?

 

It was the day. Two days toward Christmas. The day that Sehun wait for with enthusiastic. Even made tense or caused him to fear in the other side. With pale face and a basket of mistletoe in his hand in the morning. He was so quiet and his friends made fun of him because the difference.

 

“So, you know how it works right?” Suho gave him a hand in his shoulder.

Like this time, Sehun was so quiet that morning so he just nodded or shake his head as a answer.

 

“Okay, just do it gentleman!! And good luck!”

 

Sehun turned around in obedient to started his challenge. There just few people passed in hallways, especially in the pastime morning. He must walked alone passed hallway to other hallways to hang mistletoes everywhere (yeah the whole Hogwarts) until he found Baekhyun. And not to forget, to kiss everyone he met until he found his real target.

 

Meanwhile Suho and few friends were control him in a distance while Sehun do his (good) job.

 

Finally time has passed. Sehun surrounded almost half of Hogwarts until afternoon. He kissed almost 100 peoples already (4 teachers included). He was tired but not found his target yet.

 

Then he found one more ‘target’ to kiss in hallway. It was a girl.

 

“Excuse me,”

 

“Yes?”

 

“Sorry, can i kiss you? It’s not like you think because it is..”

 

“Oh, so you lost a bet?” the girl gave him weird look. More like seduce look.

Sehun just gave her a slightly nod.

 

“So you must kiss me.. here,” she pointed at her lips. “or nothing,”

 

Sehun looked her in disgust, he turned his view to Suho and Suho just gave him ‘just do it’ sign. No choice. “Okay”

 

And she looked so enthusiastic.

 

Just when Sehun moved his body to kiss her, a hand keep the distance among them. Sehun looked at him in disbelief but glad in other side.

 

“I.. Dont kiss other people again,” then Baekhyun pulled him in a kiss. Baekhyun even forgot with the mistletoe he brought to him, just let fell down on the floor. Made Sehun drop his basket to the floor beside Baekhyun’s before, in nervous. “Because i love you and i..”

 

Sehun bring him into a kiss again. Deeper. And passionately.

 

“Never kiss anyone else will you?”

 

“Nope, i got you,”