Wait What?

Brothers' Conflicts

KRIS' POV

 

 

I grunted at the sound of my alarm. I turned around and tapped it to stop. This is the first day of another school year, I don't anticipate that much because I know nothing's gonna change. Same activities just like last year. Nothing's changing. I stayed in my bed for a few minutes because I still don't want to get up. Hell if only I can stay here in my bed forever I'll do it, but no, I don't want to have a wet bed again because of..

 

"hey Yi Fan it's already 7:00, you want to be late again huh? our maid got scared the last time she woke you up! that's why I will be the one who'll wake you up every morning." said my mom who I can tell entered my room. how many times do I need to tell them that no one will enter here?!

But since I am still sleepy I only grunted as my response. I did not heard my mom say anything after that. I thought she already gave up on waking me up and left my room but I heard a faint sound outside then few minutes my bed and I are already soaking with water! My eyes widened when I saw my favorite boxer shorts are wet. I get up and stood beside my bed and I swear I looked like I came from a bath. I saw mom holding a vase and an evil smile was plastered on her face. what the

 

I'm still not forgiving mom for doing it even though she already apologised that time for like 20 times.

I get up of my bed and went to my bathroom. After washing my face off I went downstairs where my mom and brothers were eating their breakfast. I saw Mrs. Lim, our oldest maid here, approached me and greeted me a "Good Morning". I only nodded at her but she still smiled.

"oh Yi Fan! Good morning son. Join us!" mom said who was sitting at the middle and waved her right hand on me. My other 5 step-brothers stopped eating and looked at me.

"what." I asked blankly. They shrugged and went back on eating.

When I took my sit beside Kai, one of our maid started to put some bacons and egg on my plate. Then she poured my glass with orange juice. After that she went back on her place and I started eating. This is always like this. Nothing's really changed, nothing will change. Today is the same yesterday, and will be same the next day.

"Today's your first day Yi Fan as a senior, do well especially in academics ok? and I heard you'll be the captain of your basketball's team, why not tell me about that?" she pouted. She can even pout like that in her age? But wait who told her that? I looked at Suho who's in front of me, and he is smiling while looking at me. I slumped down on my seat and crossed my arms.

"Why did you tell her huh?" I asked Suho showing my annoyed face. Suho continued to smile at me while chewing his food, not even thinking of responding.

"There's nothing to do with Junmyeon, Yi Fan. Answer me. Do you want to surprise me with that? oh no! I knew it! Aish Junymeon-ah it's his surprise! You shouldn't told me that early." she said still pouting. I think mom needs to act in her age, pouting doesn't suit her.

"It's not a surprise ok? I just don't feel like telling it to you. It's not that big deal." I said then ate my food that is waiting.

"You know you need to be like Jongdae, he's always telling me anything. I remember he even told me he fell on his bike while going to school. hahahahaha!" she laughed followed by the others. Jongdae whined "MAAAAAAAAA~! WHY ARE YOU LIKE THAT TO MEE??~~"

Our breakfast time continued to be like that. Chen throwing insults on Suho asking why is he so short. But Suho is only laghing at that and saying that Chen's like him too. And then Kai, Chanyeol and Sehun will have a race towards the bathroom, who's the first to go there will be the first to take a bath. I don't mind it since I have my own bathroom in my room. My brothers and I have our own cars. But since Kai and Sehun still don't have their own driver's license, our driver use either Kai's car or Sehun's car. Some times if we don't feel like driving, we use our family's car and our driver will be driving us to school.

"Mom we're going now. bye~" said Chanyeol who's voice can be heard in the whole mansion, he walked towards his car and get on it. I saw my other step-brothers getting on too so I did the same. We waited for our guard to open the gate widely, after that we left the mansion.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We all came at school just in time. I saw Kai and Sehun running towards the building like someone's chasing them. What's wrong with those two? The remaining us entered the building together and only parted when we reached the second floor. My room is on the third floor so I took the stairs again and then I already saw my room which is RM 4-1. I walked towards it and peeked through the glass on the door. There are few students inside, and there I saw Amber, my friend.

I entered the room and they look up from their cellphones, Amber stood up and hurriedly go beside me and placed her arm over my shoulder and grinned.

"yo Kris, long time no see" she said and afterwards she's laughing. Seriously what's happening with everyone?

"long time no see" I said blankly but I still smiled, of course she's my friend. Amber and I are inseperable here in university. I remember last year someone mistaken us that we are dating and we were like hell no she's/he's my bro.

"I texted you a while ago, have you read it?" Amber asked me while beaming.

"wait." I said and searched my phone in my bag. not there. My phone is not in my pocket too. Maybe I left it in my car. So I told Amber I left it there and that I'll go there now. I went outside and run.

 

 

And there I saw my phone at the passenger's seat. I unlocked it and saw two messenges.

 

FROM: Amber

i heard Jessica gurl likes you SINCE.LAST.YEAR! :o jujuju hahahaha

 

so this is what she texted me? I already know this since last year.

I read the another text while walking, which came from my mom

 

FROM: Mama

i'll be home late. take care of your brothers and our house mwa :*

 

what am I? a babysitter? My step-brothers can take care of themselves.

 

 

Then I sudenly stopped walking in the middle to reply mom. But someone bumped on me at the back that annoyed me. Who the hell is that? I turned around to face that idiot but what I saw is an angel from heaven. wait what? I shook my head and glared at the boy.

"Watch where you going dude.." I said in an annoyed tone. I saw the boy looked up and widened his eyes. Is something on my face? am I that scary huh?

"uhh..will you please help me up first?" he said in a cute voice. did i just said cute?!

To remain my cold image, I responded "huh get up on your own." and rolled my eyes on him.

And then suddenly he pouted and he looked like puppy, an angry puppy to be exact. Is he mad at me now? wait why would i like to know? ugh what's happening to me

I have no choice but offer my hand to him, I don't feel bad on not helping him at the first place. It's just that someone might thought he's crazy because he's on the floor pouting. Is that even describe as crazy? whatever.

He's taking time so I asked him "You want to get up or you want to get up?" I know there is no even choice there but who cares?

I saw his wow what a beautiful hand for a boy. ok seriously what's happening to me? He took my hand and I helped him to get up. Then he thanked me afterwards and I nodded. I turned around to leave him but after few seconds he called for me.

"h-hey mister! can you tell me where the office is?" he asked. He must be a new then. I wonder what year he is. I raised my left hand and pointed at the left hallway then proceeded to go now. I don't know why I smiled when I heard him thanked me again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I didn't know we're that many in class. I saw my classmates reading some comic books, some are listening music with their headphones, some are sleeping, chatting, playing around, all you always see in a classroom. Then I saw Amber stood up from her seat and walked towards me. She nudged me and asked "so, you'll ask her out?"

"nah I don't think so" I said then the image of the boy from earlier appeared in my mind. 

"I don't think so.."

And I saw Amber shrugged but smiled at me afterwards.

 

 

 

why did I not asked for his name?

 

 

wait what

nevermind

 

 

 

 

 

~o~

~Author's note~

eheheheheheheheheheeheheheheheheeehe                 wait what?

oh im being like kriseu ><

their mom is adorable just like her sons aww hahaha just like me

admin s: what

admin vxj: :>

hope you enjoy this, comment and subscribe guyth~

-admin vxj :