Hyung ( HunHan )

Brothers' Conflicts

It must be L.O.V.E

 

 

200% sure of that

 

 

I want you really

 

 

I mean really

 

 

Really I like you

 

 

and my reddening face

 

 

prove that

 

Luhan was alone in the hallway walking while humming the tune of 200% with a smile on his face. They don't have class so maybe strolling around the campus, well not totally the whole campus, won't bored him. He continued humming his favorite song until someone tapped his shoulder from the back that made Luhan jump and scream but coverered his mouth afterwards because someone might hear him and say he's distructing a class.

Luhan turned around to face that stupid person who scared the hell out of him. He's ready to punch him or her but stopped suddenly when he saw the face of that stupid person.

"Hi Lulu hyung! don't punch me please I'm sorry for scaring you." a boy who's taller than Luhan worriedly said. Luhan's anger vanished and was replaced by happiness. It's been 2 days since he last saw his lovely dongsaeng.

"A-ah don't do that again to me okay? I almost have a heart attack because of you.." Luhan whined and pouted.

"I promise I won't do it again. Sorry hyung~" the boy said then hold his hyung's hand.

 

He's holding my hand omg omg holding.my.hand

 

He noticed Luhan became red, is he sick? silly me! i shouldn't do that! The boy thought to himself. He hugged Luhan tightly to show that he regrets what he did and as his apology again.

Luhan's face continued to become red and he swears he can feel butterflies in his stomach.

"Sorry hyung, sorry.." the boy murmured  to Luhan's hair and hugged his hyung more.

"S-Sehun-ah.. i-it's alright. I'm fine now.." Luhan had managed to say. Sehun pulled away and looked down at Luhan.

"Sure?"

"Mm! Yes." Luhan beamed. of course

"Okay! Here. Come with me hyung" Sehun said and grabbed Luhan's hand and lead him to wherever that place where Sehun wants to go. Luhan started to blush again and thankfully Sehun can't notice it because it will make the younger worried again.

 

"By the way what are you doing there hyung?"

 

"Nothing. We don't have class so I went outside to have a walk. How about you?"

 

"We don't have class too. And I thought maybe it's alright to go outside to eat."

 

"Ahh so we're going to cafeteria huh?"

 

"Yes. And I want to taste their new dessert hyung!"

 

 

And the two continued on chatting, Sehun telling about that dessert that looks so delicious -according to him- to Luhan.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

When they had reached the cafeteria, there were no students inside. That means they're the only people there plus the servers at the counter. And it's like the cafeteria is only for them.

Sehun and Luhan walked towards the counter and saw the old lady standing there and smiling at them.

"What can I get for you, sweeties?" she said still smiling.

"Ahjumma, can we get the new dessert? I still don't know what it is but I think It's delicious." Sehun said getting excited to have the dessert on his hands.

"Ooh! It's strawberry mousse cake my dears. Here." said the old lady and she put a slice of strawberry mousse cake on each tray.

The two boys widened their eyes and gaped their mouth like they just saw something magical. They couldn't stop staring at the cake infront of them. The old lady starts laughing at them and that made the both back to earth.

Luhan and Sehun took a seat on the nearest table, getting excited to eat the cake. When they took their first bite, they two moaned at the same time.

"Hyung this is so delicious~!" Sehun exclaimed and looked at the counter where the ahjumma is and gave two thumbs up on her.

Luhan nodded, smiled widely and continued to eat. Sehun laughed at his actions then he noticed Luhan is not taking a pause in eating, that's why Luhan's cheeks are puffy. Sehun finds it adorable though.

"Lulu hyung take it slowly. You might throw up later." Sehun chuckled. When Luhan swallowed, he smiled shyly and giggled.

"Hihi I can't help it Sehun-ah. This is just so delicious! This is my favorite now."

Sehun noticed a tiny whipped cream beside Luhan's lips. He chuckled while shaking his head.  He stood up and went to the counter and asked for some tissues. When he went back to his seat, he extended his hand and, carefully and slowly, he wiped it. Luhan was surprised at the sudden action.

 

 

I can feel his fingers with my lips oh dear

 

 

 He can feel the butterflies going back in his stomach and flying there again. Luhan can see rainbows and hearts everywhere and felt like they were on their own world.

 

 

 

"Hyung~"

 

Luhan felt his face became hot at the voice that is calling for him. He slowly cupped his red face with his hands.

 

 

"Hyung.."

 

 

"Hyung.."

 

 

 

"Hyung?... hyung!"

 

 

 

Luhan went back to himself when he felt Sehun shaking his body. oh what did just happened ?

"Ha?! Why? what happened?" 

"You spaced out after I wipe the whipped cream in your lips." Sehun pouted. Luhan's face started to become red again.

Seriously Luhan might explode now because of the non-stop blushing. Well who to blame? the one and only Oh Sehun.

Sehun saw his hyung's face became red again. "Are you sure you're not sick? you're getting red again hyung"

When Luhan saw the worried face of Sehun, he quickly shook his head.

"No no! I'm totally fine Sehun-ah. No need to be worry. I just...I feel so happy again because.. I didn't saw you last 2 days.. I just missed my dongsaeng!" I just missed you Sehun..

Luhan laughed awkwardly afterwards. He can't look properly at Sehun this time after blurting those out.

"I missed my hyung too~"

Luhan looked up and widened his eyes at Sehun. Did he heard that from Sehun? Yes he did. So Sehun missed him too right? He kept on staring at the younger, not believing what he had just heard. He did not noticed Sehun already stood up and took a seat beside him and then Luhan's back to himself again when he felt strong arms wrapped around him.

"I missed my hyung~so so much~" Sehun beamed and swayed their bodies together.

 

 

 

 

Luhan couldn't think properly now. All he knows is that he wants to stay there forever. To stay in those arms forever.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Until someone broke their moment in no time.

"Awwww look at these two so sweet~!"

Luhan swears he'll cut his friend's head off later. way to go to ruin a moment kyungsoo

Sehun and Luhan pulled away at each other with a blushing faces. Luhan looked at his friend and shot him an annoyed face.

 

i'm gonna kill you kyungsoo you just wait

 

And it's like Kyungsoo can read minds so he stood properly and smiled at Luhan nervously

"hehe Luhan I'll be back.. continue on your sweet time bye!"

 

 

 

Luhan and Sehun just chuckled at the boy who ran away.

 

 

 

 

 

~o~

~Author's Note~

hey hey hey~ bow down to the hunhan couple ayee lol

ok so this chapter is focus on hunhan, it shows what happened that time, when sehun dragged luhan to taste the strawberry mousse cake *o* ... this is what luhan had mentioned at the previous chapter and i feel like adding it and bc im a hunhan shipper tbfh lol and bc feels odg

should i shut up now?      ok hh

admin s~ :>