Friends

Brothers' Conflicts

Baekhyun was so glad his classmates really welcomed him. He already know some of his classmates' names like Jinri, Luna, Jin, Seohyun, Taehyung etc. He also knew that Luhan has lively aura, he has this bubbly personality and very friendly. And then there's Kyungsoo, who just told him to call him D.O, is very caring to all. He is like a mother to his friends. And they say Kyungsoo is one of the most outstanding students, that's why you'll always see him with books or notebooks.

"Baekhyun-ah, let's go to my favorite place now! I know you'll love it too!" Luhan said excitedly to Baekhyun who's quietly sitting there, but smiling.

and where is that favorite place of him? Baekhyun thought to himself and was eager to go there so he nodded and smiled to Luhan.

 

 

It's their brake time, that's why the hallways are crowded with students.

"Guys I'll put these things first in my locker, is it alright?" Kyungsoo said and pointed his some of his books that are needed for today to Luhan and Baekhyun and they both nodded.

When they reached Kyungsoo's locker, Luhan and Baekhyun waited patiently to Kyungsoo who's putting his things inside his locker.

"By the way Baekhyun-ah, what makes you transfer here?" Luhan asked the boy who's looking around with a smile on his face.

"I heard that XOXO University is a university for people like me! They say students here are very intelligent," Baekhyun beamed "and I am proud to say I am like that too!" he finished with a fist pump. Both of them laughed afterwards.

"I like people like you Baekhyun-ah! You're very proud of what you are." Luhan said while smiling warmly and patted Baekhyun's shoulder. The latter grinned at him.

"Ok guys let's go to Luhan's favorite place now I am getting hungry" Kyungsoo whined while rubbing his stomach that made the two boys laughed at his action.

 

"So that means what where we'll be going have foods?"

 

 

"Uhmm.. Maybe?"

 

 

"Is it the cafeteria?"

 

 

"Aish D.O why did you gave Baekhyun-ah a hint?~"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Once they entered Luhan's favorite place, the cafeteria, Luhan quickly went on the counter and smiled at the old lady there.

"Hi ahjumma good morning~ I'll have my favorite" Luhan beamed. He looked at his friends and signalled them to go there. When the two were already their, he told the old lady that they will get the same too. He even introduced Baekhyun to her and made the old lady squeal because she can't believe she's seeing three beautiful angels.

They carried their tray with their food, a can of milk, chocolate chip cookies and Luhan's favorite, the dessert that made Luhan totally love their cafeteria, the strawberry mousse cake, with 2 fresh strawberries.

When they found an empty table, they took a seat on it. Baekhyun and Luhan couldn't get off their eyes on the food in front of them. Luhan's right, Baekhyun loved it.

Kyungsoo chuckled lightly at the two and took a bite of his cookies.

Luhan stopped dreaming of his strawberry mousse cake and started eating it happily, Baekhyun joined him afterwards.

When Baekhyun took his first bite on it, he thought he was in heaven because oh dear it tastes like heaven~

"Wow~ wow Luhan ohmygod this.is.AMAZING!" Baekhyun exclaimed and took a spoon of it again.

"I know right!" Luhan cried out.

Kyungsoo who is enjoying the scene in front of him laughed. The two boys who were seeing rainbows everywhere looked at the laughing boy and asked "What?" at the same time.

"Just look at both of you. If only you can see your weird faces!" Kyungsoo blurted out and continued to laugh.

"What's wrong with it? We are enjoying eating this heavenly food here" Luhan pouted and continued eating his strawberry mousse cake.

"Yeah Luhan is so right. This is my favorite place now!" Baekhyun said happily and high-fived to the boy on his left.

"What made you like this food Luhan?" Baekhyun asked while chewing the cake. Luhan and Kyungsoo did not find it gross, they find it adorable because Baekhyun looked like a puppy eating a cake.

"It's be--"

"Because his crush wanted to taste this strawbery mousse cake that time and he wanted 'Lulu hyung' to taste it too so they went here that time when there are no students and they ate this both and acted lovey-dovey but sad to say his crush only see him as a hyung" Kyungsoo said. Baekhyun is looking at him with wide eyes.

"Wow thank you for the infos D.O" Luhan sarcastically said.

"You're welcome Luhannie~" Kyungsoo said and flashed his smile.

"Y-you have a crush Luhan? So who's this lucky boy?" Baekhyun asked.

"He's in junior highschool, and he's name is Sehun." Luhan shyly said while covering his now blushing face with his both hands.

"And he's known as the 'Cold Prince' here"

"Shut up Kyungsoo.."

"Cold Prince? Why?" Baekhyun questioned again.

"Because he acts cold to everyone.. but not to his 'Lulu hyung'" Kyungsoo teasingly answered.

"Shut up..at least he's not the type of guy who flirts with everyone here" Luhan covered his blushing face again.

"Heeey~ Jongin's not flirting with everyone. He just have this charisma ok?" Kyungsoo defended.

"And who's this Jongin hmm?" Baekhyun asked. He's enjoying listening to his friends'love stories.

"Kyungie's boyfriend~" Luhan said in a cute way.

"H-he's not my b-boyfriend for your information! not yet..." he said and whispered the last two words. It's Kyungsoo's face that is blushing madly now.

"I heard that~!" Luhan said and laughed. Baekhyun followed his laugh afterwards.

"Y-you guys.. shut up.." Kyungsoo muttered, trying to hide his red face by looking down.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 After eating their foods and chatting, they toured Baekhyun around the school. They went first on the garden, the one infront of the building, and Baekhyun told his friends that when he entered the gate and saw this he thought he was in a secret garden until he noticed the big "XOXO UNIVERSITY" that is on the wall of the building. Luhan and Kyungsoo laughed their asses out after hearing it and they said they are just like him when it was their first time here in university.

Their next stop was the university's gymnasium. The inside of it is very big. Luhan and Kyungsoo told Baekhyun that he will totally love their school's festival because of the activities, performances of different clubs and many more. Baekhyun got excited about it and told the two that he couldn't wait for it.

They toured Baekhyun inside the building, so that he won't get lost at finding rooms. They showed him the library, the closest comfort room to their classroom, the infirmary, the faculty's office and other rooms that Baekhyun needs to know.

They went back to their room and sighed a relief when they noticed there's still no teacher inside. The three boys got tired of walking around so they went back here to rest. And since they already showed Baekhyun the whole university, they stopped it and promised Baekhyun that they will help him immediately when the boy get lost. Baekhyun asked for their phone numbers so that they can have a talk when they'll get bored.

"Thank you guys for touring me here." Baekhyun said after taking a seat.

"No need to thank us. We're friends! And I hope you had fun a while ago" Kyungsoo said while smiling.

"Yes I did!" Baekhyun laughed.

"We're glad" Luhan said happily.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~o~

~Author's Note~

hi guys. double update kk

hope this trio made you smile because of their craziness and adorableness hihi

comment and subscribe :*

admin s here~~