Cappuccino

Brothers' Conflicts

BAEKHYUN'S POV

 

 

 

 

It's been raining since morning. I am wearing thick sweater yet I can still feel the cool air. My body is freezing like I am trapped inside a freezer. I looked at Luhan who's on my left and saw that he is all-ears to our professor, it's like the cold air is nothing to him. I turned to my right and saw that D.O is busy jotting down notes in his notebook then afterwards he's rubbing his hands together and blow on it. He's getting cold too.

Seriously, why aren't they turning the heater on? We're freezing here for 's sake

"Okay class that's all for today, please do study the next lesson because we will have a discussion about it on our next meeting. Goodbye" Prof. Lim dismissed us.

I glanced at our window, the rain's not yet stopping. I'm glad I did not forget to bring my umbrella or else, I will be going home like an ice.

 

 

"Baekhyun-ah, D.O I'm not going home with you right now because I need to do my research paper in the library. Go home safely okay? Bye!" Luhan said and we nodded.

"I think I won't go home with you too Baekhyun-ah, I need to go to my aunt's house because she needs someone to look for her son. Or do you want to go with me and we can study there?" Kyungsoo asked while fixing his things. I wanted to but I think not today yet.

"ah thank you D.O but maybe next time." I said smiling. Kyungsoo nodded and said "okay"

When we reached the gate of the university, that's where Kyungsoo and I parted. It's very cold outside, it's not yet winter season though. Maybe there will be a storm that will enter this country. I am walking along the street and suddenly I notice a coffee shop and I thought drinking a hot coffee or hot chocolate in a cold weather can make me warm.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

As I enter the coffee shop I can already smell the sweet aroma of the coffee, the bitter yet invitingly warm smell filled the atmosphere. There are only five persons inside, three of them are I think friends, the remaining two are by themselves. The breads and cakes that are inside the huge display case caught my eye.

 

 

 

Then suddenly I heard a growl

 

 

from my stomach

 

 

 

........

 

 

 

oops im getting hungry he he

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I walked towards the counter and faced with a young boy. Isn't he too young for this job?

"Hello sir, welcome to Bean N Cream Cafe! How are you sir? It's your first time here, right?" the young boy warmly asked me.

"Oh yeah, I thought maybe stopping by here can make me warm despite of the cold weather."

"Nice choice sir!" he said and flashed his adorable smile. "Now can I take your order?"

I looked at their menu and I swear my mouth gaped at the list of their pastries. I also think my saliva drooled ugh this is embarassing

"A-ah I'll take cappucino coffee and this blueberry cheesecake"

"Okie dokie sir your order will arri-"

"If it's okay I'll wait for my order here and I can take it by myself in my table" I requested and smiled at him.

"Oh? okay sir " the young boy said and walk towards cappuccino machine.

Since he's a little near from me and since I want to be friend with this young lad, I think chatting with him would be a good idea.

But what if I'm distracting him to his work? He might fired out at this. Maybe he wanted this job and if I talked to him and get distracted or broke a mug or something, he might lost his job! JUST BECAUSE OF ME

"Sir, something bothering you?" I heard the young boy's voice called for me. I did not know I am already sweating just because of thinking about that. I turned my head to him and stared at him.

"You okay sir? ... a-ah.. hyung?" he asked worriedly. And did he just called me hyung?

"Hyung?"

"Ah.. I thought you're older than me that's why I called you hyung hehe" he said while scratching his nape, and then readying my capuccino coffee.

I laughed at him and i don't know why. "It's alright. I also think you are younger than me. Let me guess, you are 16?"

He nodded while putting the cappuccino coffee infront of me and took the blueberry cheesecake in the display case and put in on the tray,

"ahhhh I am really good at guessing~" as I started laughing, he smiled and begin to laugh as well.

"But aren't you so young to start working?" I suddenly asked him. Because he's just 16, he needs to be in school right? or maybe this is a part-time job.

"I need money so that I can support myself on studying. And that.. my mother is kind of..sick right now." he said, and he looks so sad while telling me about it.

"Oh.. don't be sad. I know you can do this because thisis for you and your mother. Always think positive okay?" I smiled warmly at him.

 

 

 

 

 

I picked the tray from the counter table and started walking towards that empty table. Someone entered the coffee shop and he caught my attention. His head was bowed down a little because he is busy with his cellphone but I can see his angelic face. Yes, so angelic~ and I think he's the type of guy who is a gentleman. I felt my legs became jelly and I need to stand still because I might pour the coffee to him because HE'S GETTING NEARER. He kept on walking, not looking at his way and here I am still standing and I felt my hand moved by itself. My right hand waved at him.

 

 

Forgetting that I am carrying a tray with a cappuccino coffee and a blueberry cheesecake and him that is not looking at his way while walking because he's busy

 

 

Maybe he did not saw me standing in front of him that's why he ended up bumping at me and pouring the cappuccino coffee all over my uniform. And it is so hot.

 

 

SO ING HOT

 

 

"Ohmygod" I heard Mr. Angelic face said that.

"Ohmygod I am so sorry! W-wait oh dear remove your coat now" he said, more like shouted.

I placed first the tray on the nearest table and luckily my blueberry cheesecake is still there, deliciously looking, It's like it is saying HA IM STILL HERE, IM STRONG proudly.

I removed my coat that is now soaked with the coffee and I can still feel the hotness of it.

"I am really sorry I am not looking at my way. This is all my fault" he apologized, bowing his head. He ran to the counter and asked the young boy for a tissue.

And then he went back where I am standing still and carefully wiping the parts on my polo that is stained and soaked by the coffee.

I blushed at his action and took the tissue from his hand and wiped it by myself.

"I am really sorry. Please forgive me" he apologized again. I don't know what had gotten to me but I smiled at him. Reassuring him that It's alright and I am alright.

"If it's okay with you I can buy you again a coffee and treat you to something you want as my apology. I.. I'm so sorry..."

His face really looks like a face of an angel. And he's very kind.

"N-no.. It's alright. I can feel the warm in my body now because of what..happened haha" I laughed awkwardly.

"Oh.. But at least let me buy you again a coffee?" he's forceful huh? I nodded at him and smiled.

I took a seat and watched Mr. Angelic face ordering on the counter.  

Then I noticed that we are the only costumer on this shop. I'm glad no one saw what happened. Or else, that would be so so so so embarassing.

Mr. Angelic face came towards our table and took the seat infront of me. He looked at me with a sad and worried face. He's going to open his mouth but before he apologise again, I raised my hands infront of his face that made his mouth close.

"First of all, I am not mad. It was my fault too," I laughed lightly. "I stopped walking and stood still there a while ago which is.. I.. don't know why" no I am not going to tell him that he caught my attention. just no "I am sorry" I said and bowed my head at him.

"No no no don't apologize, it's really my fault"

"It's my fault"

"I'm sorry if only--"

"I'm so sorry--"

"This is really my fault"

Then we heard a loud cough from our right and saw the young boy carrying a tray with a two cups of coffees and cakes.

"These are your orders, hyungs" he said and flashed his adorable smile~

"Ah, thank you....?" Mr. Angelic face said and he's like asking..

"Jun." the young boy, Jun, said.

"Thank you Jun-ah" Mr. Angelic face and I said.

 

 

 

We sipped at our coffees quietly. It's very quiet inside the shop. After Jun-ah gave Mr. Angelic face's orders for us, the two of us just drink our coffees. Not talking at each other. It's not awkward. I don't know the reason. It's not awkward I swear.

 

 

 

 

 

okay maybe it's a little bit awkward

 

 

 

 

I caught him looking at me then he'll look at the coffee he's sipping. There's something he wants to say. I know it. But why not speak? Is he still sorry for what happened?

"umm--"

"What's your name by the way?" he suddenly asked me.

"Oh, why did I forgot to introduce myself first aish," I said to myself. "I am Baekhyun, Byun Baekhyun."

"So you're from XOXO Univesity too?" he asked me again. Too? so he's from the same university I am attending too?

"Y-yes. I didn't know you are from that university too. So, what's your name?"

 

 

 

 

"I'm..........."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~o~

 ~Author's Note~

 

yo yo guys. long time no update I AM SO SORRY :(

 

so this is new chapter /awkward laugh

our baekhyun met someone again and i am not going to tell you rn who's that guy but i think u already know that guy because of what baekhyun calls him and yeah that's all hope u like this chapter and yeah im so sorry again for not updating for months i think.

pls do comment and subscribe thank you gais

-admin vxj :)