First Day

Brothers' Conflicts

BAEKHYUN'S POV

 

 

'Hey Byun Baek! Wake up! You'll get late on your first day!"

What a nice start of day. Waking up with my sister's loud and annoying voice.

"BAEKHYUN! Wake up! you lazyass! Look! What time is it now?!" Seonhyun, my annoying sister, barged in my room and pointed at the clock hanging on my wall. I can tell that she is cooking again because of the apron she's wearing. I'll taste her fail dish.. again..

But I can't blame her, because no Seonhyun means no food.

"uhh.. it's.. 7:30" I said, eyes not opened properly.

"annnddd......" she said, crossed arms while tapping her foot on the floor.

"and my school starts at.. OH !"

 

What a nice start of day.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I stood in front of our mirror and stared at myself. I am wearing my new uniform. This is my first day on my new school. XOXO University. The famous university here in Seoul. Where rich, and intelligent kids go. Students in this university are called "brainy" because of their smart, bright minds. And I'll be one of them.

I looked at myself again and smiled proudly.

"Baekhyun fighting!"

"BAEKHYUN GET DOWN YOUR HERE RIGHT NOW! YOU'RE LATE!" I heard my sister shout from downstairs.

Stupid sister, cutting my moment. aish!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I am getting nervous now. Here I am, standing in front of the gate of XOXO University, looking like a dumb because I've been standing here, outside, for 3 minutes staring at it. I am afraid this elegant gate will get dirt if I touch it. I know I am already 10 minutes late, but my feet don't want to move. Like it was nailed on the ground.

"Okay.. I'll go in now." I said in a hush voice. I slowly extend my right hand to push the gate, but it opened automatically. Wow

The first thing I saw was the fountain, big fountain, in the middle. Water continues to flow downwards, a stateu of cupid holding his bow and arrow is on the top of it. Bushes surround the big fountain. And I can see some butterflies flying everywhere.

Am I really in XOXO University? or a secret garden? 

But then I saw a huge building and a "XOXO UNIVERSITY" is on the top of the building, and below of it is the logo. Yep. I am really in XOXO University. I really can't believe this.

I walked inside of the building and stopped suddenly. I don't know where to go. I don't know where is their office, I might get lost. I felt something vibrated inside my bag. My phone. Oh I forgot to call my sis! She told me to call her once I stepped inside this building. I bet she's angry at me right now. I searched for my phone inside my bag while walking. Clumsy me, I did not saw a post in front of me. I ended bumping on it.

"OW!" that hurts

"Watch where you going dude.." wait, it's not a post. it's a guy and by seeing him in a uniform i can tell he's also a student here ohmygod this is embarrasing ugh

"uhh.. will you please help me up first?" I said in a tiny voice.

"huh get up on your own." and I swear to god I saw he rolled his eyes on me! what the..

He has a cold personality. I think he hates me now! What did I even do? I'm the one who fell down and when I asked for his help he did not help me! I am starting to hate this man..someonestopmeorelsei'mgonnapunchhim

But then I saw him extended his hand. oh

maybe i don't hate him that much

"You want to get up or you want to get up?"  he asked. there is no even choice there!

I looked at his face for a second and took his hand and let myself be pulled upward by him. I thanked him immediately for helping me up and he responded by nodding. He turned around and starts walking then I realized that I still don't know where the office is.

"h-hey mister! can you tell me where the office is?" I asked loudly. He stopped walking but not turning around to face me. It took him  30 seconds  to tell me where the office is. I saw his left hand pointed the left hallway. And that means the office is there. The man turned right and before he'll disappear, I thanked him.

I picked up my bag that is still lying on ground and felt my phone vibrated again. oh no

I get it and slowly putting it beside my ear

i need to get ready my ear here comes the bomb-like vo--

"WHAT DID I TELL YOU BYUN BAEKHYUN WHAT DID I ING TELL YOU HUH?!! CALL ME ONCE YOU'RE THERE ALREADY!!" see? maybe if I did not think of putting my phone away from my ear, it is bleeding now.

"WHAT?! ANSWER ME BYUN BAEK DID IT TOOK YOU 4 HOURS TO GO HUH?! 4 HOURS!? BYUN BAEK ANSWER ME OR ELSE I'M GONNA THROW YOUR CLOTHES OUTSIDE RIGHT NOW"

"O-ok ok I'm still here! And please don't throw my clothes!" I said even though I know she won't do it. I know how my sis loves me so much.

"BUT ANSWER MY QUESTION WHY YOU DID NOT ING CALL ME?"

"It's because I forgot and i'm so sorry for that and when you called me I bumped on to someone--"

"A BOY OR A GIRL?!" her tone changed I swear. "OH DEAR PLEASE TELL ME IT IS A BOY IS HE HANDSOME HUH? DID HE HELPED YOU TO GET UP? WELL THAT MEANS YOU HELD HIS HAND OHMYGOD OHMYGOD YOU THANKED HIM RIGHT?! DID HE KISSED YOU OR YOU--"

"SEONHYUN STOP OR ELSE I'LL END THIS CALL NOW" I threatened and that stopped her. Seonhyun's always like that when she knew that I met someone and she will ask me non-sense questions and non-stop. I did not even know the guy's name.

"To answer your stupid questions, yes it is a he. A student here too, I will not answer your second question, yes he helped me to get up, and of course I am a kind person (I heard her snorted I swear.) I thanked him. Ok now?" I said and started to walk through the left hallway. I am very late now.

"ok! do you know his name?" she asked and I can tell she's grinning.

"no"

"but yo--" I ended the call. I had to. She won't stop asking me and then tell me I should have do it do that. And it annoys me, sometimes. But I will never. never get mad at her. She's the only family I have and I don't know what will I do without her.

I felt my phone vibrated again. Seonhyun texted me.

 

 

FROM: Byun Seon

how dare you hang up :'( once you get home I will ask you again! -evil laugh- >:D

 

I chuckled at her text. Before I had a chance to reply to her, my phone vibrated again

 

 FROM: Byun Seon

good luck on your first day lil bro :)))))

 

I smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Is this really an office? I really really can't believe this. The door is very huge. It is bigger that our house! I wonder how big is inside of this. I thought office rooms from different schools are just the same. But this is peculiar. Do I need to knock on it? or do they have a doorbell for this? nice, I really sound like a dumb right now.

I chose the first because I can't see doorbell on it's sides. Then a lady opened it for me and greeted me.

"Hello Mr. Byun, Welcome to XOXO University. I see you're a bit late but it's alright because you are a new student here. But for the next days, you need to be in time, okay? By the way, I am Mrs. Kim." she said while smiling. She doesn't seem scary. Because I thought, teachers here are terror.

She leads me on her table and gave me my schedules. She also told me to get someone who can tour me in the university so that I will not get lost. Mrs. Kim lead me to my class. Mrs. Kim opened the door and entered the room. I remained standing beside the door. I saw the students continued on chatting, oblivous to the teacher who just entered the room.

"Okay class listen! I have an announcement." after saying those, the students stopped on what they were doing. She looked at me and signalled me to go beside her.

"This is Byun Baekhyun, a transferee here and will be your new classmate. And I hope this class will welcome him." she announced.

I bowed at them and said "it's nice meeting you all."  I saw some are smiling at me, others are on their own world.

Mrs. Kim looked at me again and said "Welcome to XOXO University again" and left us.

After that I saw my classmates went back on what they were doing earlier like there's nothing happened. Are they will be always like this?

I looked for a vacant chair and when I saw it, I walked to it and sit.  I hope I can find friends sooner or later. I don't want to be a loner here just because I am new. I am good at socializing so I hope I can find a lot. hihi

"Hi Baekhyun, my name is Luhan. If you don't mind, can I be your friend? Oh and also Kyungsoo, who's sitting at your right. Can we be your friends?" Luhan, who is sitting at my left asked me while showing his bright smile. I looked at him and chuckled. "no need to be formal, and of course we can be friends!" I responded showing my bright smile too.

"hey Kyungsoo we have new friend here!" Luhan called Kyungsoo who is quietly writing something in his notebook. Kyungsoo turned his head towards us and smiled, showing his heart-shaped lips that made him look more adorable.

"I am Kyungsoo, nice meeting you Baekhyun-ssi" he said, smile still plastered on his face.

"We can eat lunch together later and then we will tour you around the university, is it alright with you Baekhyun-ah?" Luhan asked and I answered him, "yes it is"

Our conversation stopped when we saw our professor entered our room. 

I hope this first day will be enjoyable~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~o~

 

~Author's note~

dududuuuunn Kris (YES IT WAS KRIS OMG) and Baekhyun's encounter and the trio finally met haha. sorry it took us that long to update the first chapter.

i even made a mistake from the very start :'( imsosorry.

i hope you like the first chapter. Next chapter will be Kris' POV :>hehe

Please do comment and subscribe. :)

admin s here~ hoho :*