Chapter nr.:5

I Hate You Oh Sehun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ughhh... We can't puzzle out what dance we goin' to dance... it was the worse dance training ever..... aish... We tried a lot of dances but we all wanted differents.. yeah... our opinions didn't coicident...

aishhh I'm so tired now and all I want is just fall into bed and sleep...  bed, please wait for me, one more km and I'm goin be there!

-----------

Finally I'm bf's home... I quickly ran to our room and looked at Sehun at the dark... He's sleeping.Ok! 'Couse I'm to lazy now to go to the bathroom and change so I'm goin' to change here... Since Sehun is sleeping and he wouldn't turn the lights I'm goin' to change here... hehehe...

 

Sehun's POV:

I was nicely sleeping until someone come into my room. I knew it's BoHyung... Aish.. she just ruined my beauty sleep... I looked at my phone screen.. aish... it's just 5 a.m.! what is she thinking? I the lights and I looked at her with an anger face-
"Babo...!!!!!" and I quickly turned around .... "Turn off the lights!!!!" Yeah.. the lights, right...! I SAW HER BACK JUST WITH HER BLACH BRA... holly.... -  Aish... My cheeks are burning now...
"S-Sorry..."
"Aishhh!! JUST DON'T LOOK!!"
 

------

End of POV.

BoHyung's POV:

 

Beep, beep, beep... alarm....morning... Aishh... I really want more sleep..! *Flashback* OMO .... So embarrassing!!!!! Aishh... that jerk!!! Why he wasn't sleeping... Babo... I looked at his side... He wasn't there.... okayy.... I quickly and lazily took a shower and dressed up myself and walked down... yeah... and he was just near the breakfast table.... Our eyes locked for a sec, but he quickly break the eyecontact... AND HIS CHEEKS STARTED TO BE PINK...AWW HE IS SO CUTE THEN HE'S BLUSHING...
"You're so cute then you're blushing..." I smirked... and he just blushed more... awwww...
"omo... why's my Sehunie blushing?! " His mother looked at him with a smile and pinched his cheeks..
"MUM!!!!" Hehehe ... mother's baby.
"Did something happend?" She smiled again and looked at me , then again to Sehun... Sehun looked at me with big eyes when I smirked....
"Actually,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter