Chapter nr.:4

I Hate You Oh Sehun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BoHyung's POV:

 

"Here's your ice cream  Jeuminie!" I smiled to a litte boy.
"Gomawo, noona" he smiled back. ahhh.. he's so cute... I pinched he cheeks lightly and went back to my work....
"BoHyung, one stawberry ice cream!"I hear Mr.Kim... that handsome coffe shop's manager.....
"Comin'!" I took strawberry ice cream and went near the customer...he.. he's Sehun... what he's... doing here?! aish... whatever... like I care...!
"Here's your ice cream, sir..." I give him an ice cream ... the last part I said very quitly.... he just smiled.. tsk...
I servered a few more customers while Sehun and  Jeumin were talking and eating ice crems..Jeumin looked really happy while talking to his brother...ugh... Sehun,  I don't care that he's your brother.. but let me tell you this... Jeumin is MINE!  Deal with it already!    I found my self glaring at Sehun until he smirked at me... ugh... that brat....!

-----
 

"Goodbye Mr. Kim! " I smiled to him... well yeah .. I can smile to him heheheh...
"Bye BoHy, I'll wait you tomorow!" He smiles back...Omo..I'm blushing ! I quickly turned around... Bohy.... well  yeah... only he calling me like that.. I don't know why , but I don't mind at all.. hehehe..
I walked from  coffe shop to the street with Sehun and Jeumin. Jeumin holding my hand . We walked quitly until that brat spoke...
"You're still blushing..." Damn it... I blushed more...."and what was that about 'BoHy?" aish... ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter