Chapter nr.:

I Hate You Oh Sehun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hey guys . this is my first fanfic...  and my english is bad so srr

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

So how I said . Now I living with my mum's bf. she is so good to me. since they're rich. but i'm not  using their money. I'm warking at coffee shop. I love to dance too. Me and my friends (JuHyun , Mark, Simon, Daesung, Hyolyn) have a dance studio. We're going there late. about 23;00 h cause we're busy. and we were there for all night. we're dancing there of course.In home I'm being about 5-7 h . since we all sleep just a little bit, but we aren't tired. Dance is relaxes us. We like to dance very much. From mum's bf hose near our dance studio is about 4 km. But it's ok for me, I just run there. After two days I'm going to go to new school. It's my dance group\friends school. yay.... I won't be alone in school... since im cold perso , i hate being alone...
----------------------------------

"Annyeo ! I'm Home! finally..." Sehun come through the door.It's just 6 a.m.
"Sehunie!!!" Sehun's mother run to him and hugged him tight... " I miss you so much..." Se smiled.
"I miss you too mother . There's my little brother?!" Sehun smiled.
"He's sleeping . "
"I see... Well agues I see him later! I'll go to my room..." Sehun started to go upstairs to his room.
"Yeah... Sehunie...About your rom..."His mother stopped him .
"M?" he looked at her.
" You know... you have to share it with someone...'
"What? Do we have guests?"
"And no.. and yes..."She looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter