Chapter nr.:2

I Hate You Oh Sehun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun's POV:

 

I woke up and at the another side of my room I saw still asleep BoHyung. I throught at her my pillow, but she just turnet to another side... to mine side... Now I can see her face... damn ... she's cute then she sleeping.. wait ! what i'm thinking about?! she's just another y girl... Oh... she's waking up...
 

Your POV:

 

I slowly opened my eyes and I saw Sehun staring at me "what?" I said , but he just stood up and went to the bathroom first.

When he's back I went to the bathroom second and took the shower. Then I dressed up and fixed my hair.. Why my new school's uniform skirt has to be so short?!... I went back to my.. our room and Sehun looked at me... His cheeks started to be red a little bit. I raised my one eyebrow. He quickly turned away... what a weirdo...
 

Sehun's POV:
 

Room's door opened and I looked whos there... There was just BoHyung ... She was in her school uniform... wtf... why my heart beating so fast? Oh... even my cheeks started be red... she raised her eyebrow and I quickly turned away.. what is this strange feeling?? No no no Sehun you idiot!.... she's just another crazy... arrogantic.. weird.. cute... wait what?! uhhh... I started to hate myself..!

Your POV:

 

I knew were is my new school so I walked alone ... I didn't want to walk with that guy... ughh.. Why I'm even thinking about him!?  Since school isn't far so that's ok...
I just took my mother's diary and started to read it... ( I found it when my mother died . now I reading it every morning. And you know who's creepy ? That dates coincidence... like today's date is September's 5th. and on the diary writen : 09-05... that's creepy I know... )

2000-09-05
14:40
Sometimes people can't be good.. or just normal..
They're angry, selfish...
It looks like you did just a little mistake and it
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter