What have you done?

The note book ?

I always found krystal pretty more than that, beautiful for various reasons whether it was her so called cold eyes who alway showed kindness,warmness,love everytime i looked at them. Or her cute nose, her so kissable lips. She always had looked beautiful,breath taking, even after practicing for hours her body full of sweat. But what trully made her beautiful was when her eyes formed a croissant her lips curved upward her teeth sometimes showing the times she looked even more beautiful was when she was happy smiling,laughing at those time she looked perfect.

But not tonight. Tonight she looked like a mess. Her eyes were swolen and puffy from all the crying i suppose. She had tears soaking her own shirt her hair was a mess. Just like our room. The room looks *sigh* I can't even describe it all the love that was once shared in this room is now gone. The pictures. Our pictures that used to be beautifuly displaid in every part of our room were now cut in half or in dozens of little papers. The mirror wich is facing the bed is now broken, wich is kind of stupid if you ask me because it's 7 years of bad luck, but that's not the point.

So now i'm asking you. What have you done?

But the question isn't what have you done ? Its what have i done? What have i done to you? For you to destroy everything? To look at me like i'm some sort of monster?

 I kept on wondering untill my eyes fell on it. The real reason... the notebook.

"Why did you lie to me?" I don't know what i should tell her. I never thought that she would find that thing. Gee i should have burned it.

"Krystal i'm so sorry i-i"

"Stop! I don't want to listen to your stupid excuses. I..i hate you amber.''
Ouch i'm not gonna lie that hurts a lot. I deserved it tho.

"Krys if its because of jessica it..."

"Jessica knew this?"

"Ah eum yeah she knew..." Thank god Krystal doesn't know or else it would have--My thoughts were quickly interuped by the movements in front of me.
She stood up looked at me with dead eyes. She started walking toward me then stoped right in front of me. She lift her right hand, I close my eyes waiting for the slap that i deserve... but it never came. I open my eyes and i'm met with absolutly nothing, like literally nothing. Kystal is gone. krystal is gone. I dashed downstairs the front door is open and the car is gone

*Sigh* she ran away.

 

Jessica's pov

"Unnie." I was taken aback by the sight of my sister in tears she just jumped on me the moment i opened the door.

"Come in and tell me what happend."

"Amber she told me everything i-i how could she do this to me. " I hugged her again the moment she started crying. Wait everything?

"Soojung what do you mean everything?" I asked slightly freaking out.

"I mean everything even about you "

That idiot; She seriously can't keep shut. No wonder Soojung call her stupid.

"Baby i'm sorry but that was during trainee days i was young and stupid and we just made out thats all i didn't know you guys were going to date plus you know she is not my type i"

"Wait wait wait wait hold on a second. What? Jess don't tell me that you and amber"

"Krystal i'm sorry" i reached to grab her hand but she just pulled away .

"Don't touch me" My sister. She started backing away from me she turned around and walked toward the door

"Krystal wait! How comes you seem so surprised i mean you just said Amber told you."

"Yeah she told me that you knew she banged half of south korea." Soojung said before opening the door and running to her car.

Well s*hit.

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hey guys sorry it took me so long to update. I just had a lot going on in my life anyway  i kept on wondering whether i should delete this story or not.
So please comment and tell me what you think about this chapter and if i should delete the story.

Ps: If there are any french readers out there I hope you and your entorage is safe. I'm french myself so i know how hard it is right now please stay strong.