WTF !!!!

The note book ?

 

 

"BAAAAAABE"Krystal the-love-of-my-life Jung just yelled."Have you seen my tooth-brush?"

"Umm,look on the sink."

 

 

 

 

 

"OH.Found it thanks babe." She smiled and kissed me on the cheak.

"Welcome :D"

Hi my name is Amber J Liu AKA handsome llama member of f(x) and that was Krystal my long time girlfriend and also a member of f(x).

Isn't she cute and nice and cute and hot and really nice and ..."AMBER!!!"

"Yes?"

"What is that ?"She said.Why is she so upset ?

"Thats a copy book."

"Sight...I know that.But why is there written A <3<3 H on it?And why is there a lock ?"Wow she looks creepy still love her aniway.

"Well you know when i hang out with the guys there are moment where i want to comunicate with only one of them most of the time it's Henry so we created this note book so we can talk freely without the other guys knowing."I quickly explained my self.

"So its only Henry ?"She asked.

"Yup"

".................Can i read it ?"

"NOOO!!"    

"Why can't i ?"God she looks so sad but no she can't.

"Umm you know its bro-talk and it's his personal things i don't have the right to talk about this"I said apologetically i lied i hope she believes me .

 

KRYSTAL'S POV

Weird llama i know you are lying but i don't know why.

"Okay"i said smiling

"Okay?"

"Yes okay.Why is there a problem ?"

"No it's just that i thought that you will try more"

"Well you said it was personal for henry so i gess i understand " I smiled again.

"Okay.Night"

"night"

I watched as she hide the copy book and its key in the drawer.Tomorow you won't be there babe and i will find what's written on that danm copy book .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TOMOROW still Krystal's pov

 

"Great i'm late i'm late i'm late to the studio" I heard her memble .

"You ok?"I asked .

"Umm yeah i'm late got to go love you bye"She said and kissed me on the cheek.

Cute . I wanted to do something what was it ?????

 

Copy Book !!!

i went to the drawer there it is and unlock hahaha i'm awesome.

Hum thats really convo between her and Henry.Lets read one .

 

Okay so i wanted to finnish it in one chap but i'm really tired so i will update the next part tomorow

Sorry /bows/