WTF !!!! 3

The note book ?

(A/N still in the convo)

H:She gave them!But why ?

A:She said."If i keep on saying no to all of them they will get too supicious." (A/N nobody exept for friends,family,members and SUJU,SNSD knows about Kryber's relationship)

H:See the bright side at least she didn't hid from you.

A:Not for Kai.He told me.He actully asked for my help to get her.

H:Dude thats messed up.

A:I know.

H:And then what happend ?You didn't actully help him did you o_o ?

A:What?No!I made an excuse saying that this wasnt any of my buisness and stuff.

But i confronted her.

H:And?

A:I quotes "These aren't any of your buisness.If he wants to court me he can."

H:I can't believe it Krystal said that.Our baby angel Krystal said that.

A:Yeah.Then a week later she said that."Kai kissed me."

This guy's lips were on MY baby's face.I was so upset that i was already putting my shoes on ready to kill him.

But she stopped me."Wait.Before you do anything stupid just know that i kissed him back."

I stopped dead in my track.Tears escaped from my eyes she kissed him back.

"I-I ..... He asked me to be his girlfriend for real and i said yes."

My heart went numb the pain i felt at that moment i can't even discribe it.

"Why?"Was all i could utter.

"I need a man Amber,a real man.The only person that i ever dated was you.H-How can i be sure of who i am,feel,want to be;if i don't try other 'things'.I think we should break up"

H:OMFG!! Bbut how come you guys are still together now?And when did that actully happend?

A:Do you remember when i dated Bora?

H:😐 Dude who could ever forget that? You ing dated the YOON BORA .This girl is like every guy's dream/nightmare you can see her but not touch her.

A:Right.Anyway thats why we were in a relationship.

H:Because Krystal broke up with you ?

A:Yeah at that time Sistar and F(x) were having a special collab,and i was paired up with Bora.She saw how sad i was and how i couldn't concentrate,so she tried to comfort me, and one thing led to an other ... You know what append next.

H:Aww baby bro was sad.okay WHY DID YOU BROKE UP WHITH HER??????

A:I didn't i swear she did .

H:Why ?

A:She said i was still in love with Krystal .

H:And ?

A:Well she was obviously right.

H:Yeah.But after Bora you were pretty different if i recall.Clubbing and female idols was your second home.

A:I have no idea what you are talking about.

H:Really.What if i say Hyuna,Suzy,Ara,Jia,Nicole,Nana,Jiyeon,Eunjung,Minah,Hyeri,Yura etc and even Yuri (how could you our Yuri)

A:Hey let Yuri out of it we broke up like after 3 days because we had a too strong buddy-feeling.

H:Well thats already 2 more days than the others, because they were only one night stand if i remember.

A:Well even tho it was 3 days i didn't went as far as with the others.It was just three days of heavy make-out .

H:Okay...Does Krystal knows that ?

A:No.

I have to explain you how we got back together for you to understand.

H:Well finaly.Dude i was waiting for that from the beginning .

*weird flash back thru the note book on Amber's pov*

Krystal just called me she said she wanted to talk so i went there.A small cozy cafe were we held our very first date.
And she is there waiting for me she looks pale and thinner .
I approached her gosh her eyes are puffy,has she being crying?Is this bastard treating her bad?

"Hey."She said and smiled sadly.

"Ssup."WOW smart Amber 4 months of almost ignoring each other and the first thing that came of your mouth was that!

"Hum,can you sit down please?"

"Yeah sorry."..............."So um,..why did you want to meet up ?" Good keep calm don't act like the only thing that is on your mind is holding her really tight.

"I-I um." She sutterd cute.Ok stop weird mind."I broke up whith Kai."

 

 

 

 

YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay calm down play cool.

"Okay?"Good job Ambro.

"3 months ago." What?

"Excuse me ?"

"I broke up with him 3 months ago."

"Why didn't you tell me before ?"

"I-You seemed happy with Bora so i didn't want to ruin that."

Ruin that do you know how much i missed you, longed for your touch,everything about you.None of them could make me feel like you did .

"You didn't think i had the right to know ?Krys you broke a 2 years relationship for this guy and you didn't think it was a good idea to tell me that it only lasted a month?" I was beyond angry. 

"I'm sorry its just that . A week after you and i broke up i realized how mutch i love you,you not anyone else but yould make me feel like you did.
When he hold me i just wanted to run away .Run away to you,hold you,kiss you just be with you."I softend.

"What do you want from me exactly?"

"I know you and Bora broke up.And i want you to give us a chance." Great what do i do now ?

"I uh."I can't say not to her not to my princess .Sight."I will give you a chance.But you should know that you broke me and we have to take it one step a time for me to actully trust you again."What is wrong with me ?

"OMG Thank you you have no idea how mutch i missed you." she stood up and hugged me.

"Can i kiss you ?"She asked shyly yes yes you can.

"Krys,one step at a time remember.I can still imagine his lips on yours."

"Oh.Yeah sorry.I tried to push him away but i couldn't all of the time."

"Yeah."  

"There was a time when he actully asked for more but i got so grossed out i pushed him away.Thats when we broke up."

"Yeah?"She nodded.

"Did you and Bora,you know ?" Oh ? What am i suppose to do i mean we did there wasn't just Bora this month i was pretty busy.

"No.You always have been the only one."WTF is wrong with you guys just got back together and you are already lying to her STUPID!

"Good.I know i was at fault but i woul have felt weird if i wasn't the only one ."Great now i can't take it back.STUPID brain,mouth and omg .

*End of flashback*

H:You idiot! How do you think she is going to take that stupid .

A:I know this is why i'm not planning on telling her ever understood?

H:Yeah but you guys relationship is messed up.

 

 

A/N:Okay so i hate drama,angst Krystal is my bias and i really don't like when she is sad or have a bad character in a story (i would still read it tho) and yet i did all that on mine.What is wrong with you brain.This is why the chapter titles are WTF.
So next chap will be the current time and Krystal's reaction.

Thanks for the views and the subscribers it means a lot and Comment !!! it makes me really happy .