WTF !!!! 2

The note book ?

(A/N everything that follows is in the copy book convo A is amber and H henry)

A:I just can't take it ...Her anymore.

H:What !? Why?

A:She just does jealousy crises every 10 seconds but when she goes out with L,Kai,Minhyuk and suho everything is normal.

How am i supposed to deal with her ?

H:Well i don't know what to say i mean she is your girlfriend.Just don't be too clingy or jealous she might feel the same as you do.

Plus see the bright side they are five to hang out together so nothing inappropriate could happend.

A:Haha you don't understand she is not hanging out with all of them at the same time .

H:What do you mean ?

A:Alone.

H:Alone?

A:Yup.Alone with L,alone with Kai,alone with Minhyuk,alone with Suho.

H:WHAT!!! You should dump her .

A:Dude !

H:.......Sorry -_- .Okay but what if you confronts her,take time and talk about it whith her ?

A:Well at that moment she would,hold my hands,look at me in the eyes and say."He and I are just friends and you know that i love you and only you no matter what."Then she will give me a gentle but passionate kiss on the lips that will melt my heart .

H:Well thats good ! No?

A:I love her and trust her words but just to clarify her relationship with them.

   L:Is now courting her and is really confident he stands a chance with her

   Kai:Her dear ex Boyfriend she kinda half cheated on me with him (don't know if that even make sense)

   Minhyuk:He used to court her but when he learned that we were a "thing" he stopped he is probably the only one i trust among them.

   Suho:Haha Suho is special he court her since trainee days and even if he knows we are dating he still is openly hitting on her.

H:And she hangs out with them alone ?

A:Yup.

H:But wait to court a girl you need her aproval right ?

A:Exactly.

H:So that means ?

A:Yeah she gave them .T_T

 

A/N Okay so it might actully be a one shot cut in parts i'm not really sure how to call it .

Thank you to those who subscribed it helps a lot :)

Oh and sorry for the grammatical error eng isn't my first language and i still have trouble with it .