WTF !!!! 4

The note book ?

Krystal's POV

 

Tears kept streaming down my face.I can't believe it this is.Sight i can't put it in words.Is this the reason why you didn't want me to see it?I'm hurt.The sound of the door broke my thaughts.

"Krys,i'm home!"This voice."Krystal?"I-I what do I do?"Soojung-ah?Are you here?"I quickly regained my posture ,hoping that my voice wouldn't crack.

"I'm upsters.Don't come up i'm ... changing yes i'm changing."

Amber's POV

Yes i'm finnaly home.It's only have been 4 hours but i allready miss Krystal.Sight.I know i'm whipped but don't judge me.

"Krys,i'm home!"Hmmm not answering?"Krystal?"Weird maybe she went away.No.She would've have told me."Soojung-ah?Are you here?"

"I'm upsters.Don't come up i'm ... changing yes i'm changing."Oh she is here :D !"Okay but you do realize that i saw you changing multiple times right?"
Keke *inesrtevilsmirk*.

"Yeah .....but just don't come upsters not now."My playful thoughts just stopped.Her voice is weird.Now i really want to come up.

"Babe are you okay ?"

"I'm fine just don't come up."Has she been crying?Thats it i'm going up.

"Krystal?"I knocked on our door."Are you okay?"My voice was full of concern .

"I told you i'm fine.Now leave me alone."Ouch.Her tone was harsh.Normally i would've leave her alone to calm down .But right now i have a bad feeling,i need to know.

"Krys,baby?Can i come in?"I hopefully asked.

"NO!I don't wan't to see you!" What? What have i done.I'm kinda pissed now.This is my room too.

"Krystal,i'm coming in."I slightly open the door and what i saw inside really shoked me .

Soojung-ah what have you done ?

 

 

 

A/N Merry christmas !!!! I won't be able to update really often because i have a huge paper to finish.I wanted to update everything today but I miscalculatedthe time i had so it end up with a really short chapter witch is absolutly useless to leave you hanging.Sight i'm a bad person.

Lets show a little teaser of the next chapter.

Don't call me,talk to me,look at me,you know what,don't even breath the same air as me,i don't wanna see your face ever again.

I wipped my tears everything is going to be ok.

Sorry again for the gramatical error english isn't my first language aaand on top of that my computer seems to hate me A LOT.