I can't, forget your love.

Almost ; GIRLS GENERATION

WOOYOUNG'S POV

 

I accept everything. Even for the things that I don't want it to be that way, I just let it be. I am too stupid. I am not that brave. I couldn't protect her. I let her by her own. I should've hold that hands until the end.

 

It's my fault. I let her by her own, I thought she will think again about what she had done. I thought with the time that she had, she will realize it. But it worsen it. It only makes me far from her.

 

Yes I am very mad towards her. I couldn't see her, talk to her, hear her voice. I am living my life like crazy at that moment. I ignored her, I am so dissapointed after what she did. It's hurting me like deadly, I just feel like I am nothing to her. I am just nobody. I thought I am important to her, until she choose that path. I am so mad. But it's not that long, I can't live without her. I searched for her back, but at that time, she's not there anymore.

 

I know she never like that boy. It's not that boy's fault anyway. That boy also has lots of things to be concerned about.

I wonder why she did all this things. I sometimes couldn't understand her. Maybe for everyone's sake and happiness until she forgots her own.

It's okay if she forgets mine, but please, think about yourself once Taeyeon -ssi.

 

'Wooyoung -ssi.. Only for this few months.. and everything will be back to normal..'

 

I couldn't accept it. She's my girl. How can I let her sacrifice herself? I couldn't bear seeing her like that. And what if it will never back to normal?

 

'No. Don't do it. We can figure many ways more. Let's meet your CEO together. I'll talk to him.'

 

But she refused it. She is stubborn as usual, she's Kim Taeyeon anyway. I know her right away when I look into her eyes. If that's what she wants, then she really means it.

 

'No Wooyoung -ssi. I'll just pretending. You're still my priority.'

 

'It's breaking my heart Taeyeon -ssi.'

 

'Don't be too selfish.'

 

 

Selfish? I am?

She ruined the night, a night that supposed to be her night. I planned everything for her. It's been 3 years of our relationship and I want to make her as my fiance. I bought this home, I decorate it, just for her. Just to make she knows how special she is to me. I know I'm not that gentleman, but I just love her, with all my heart.

 

On her birthday, I brought her to my new house. It was meant to be, our house. She likes beach, so I bought a house near the beach. With transparent glass wall where we can watch the sea and the sky full with stars together at night. It's so beautiful. I know she'll like it. I couldn't forget her smiles when I opened the cloth that covers her eyes. How happy she is. I made two keys, one for me and of course one for her. I hung all of her pictures on the wall. Her stunning looks, her smiles which I always captivated by it even after years, I still longing for that smile. And I have one white grand piano in this house, for me to play while she sings to the melody.

 

I did all this things, because I want to spend the rest of my life with her.

No one else..

 

And tonight, I am all alone sitting in this home. It's empty. I took down her pictures on the wall. I dont want her to look at me, while I'm like this. I couldn't look at her face. I am weak..

 

Just like what Khun hyung said, I should've stayed with her. I want to! It's not that I am leaving her just like that. I want to support her, doing all that things to cover up other people's mistakes. It's just I am too frustrated about it, I am too dissapointed. I need time to heals everything. I sometimes want herself to come and console me, to rub my back, to smile at me again. I'm not gonna get angry forever of course, I love her. But she wasn't there, and when I want to hold her again, she's already walked away.

 

'Do you think this is the right way? Please think about it again..'

 

'I dont want to think anymore. I really want to do this.'

 

'But what about me?' I asked her while holding her hand tightly. We talked in this house, while sitting on the floor and watching the night sky. It's so beautiful until she brought up those things.

 

'I know you will be okay..' she said coldly.

 

'What if I am not?' I asked.

 

'You will..'

 

'What if they hurt you? EXO fans... It's dangerous.' I said.

 

'You don't have to worry. SM will take care of me.'

 

'There's no any spot left for me, to take care of you?'

 

That question left her in silence.

 

'Taeyeon -ssi ! I can't let you do this! Please listen to me once.'

 

'Why you're taking it serious? I am just pretending.'

 

'What the hell?! It's crazy.. It's insane.. Why creating problems for yourself? You're gonna leave me.. I cant.. I thought you love me..'

 

'I love you..'

 

'Then why? Dont tell me you like that boy.'

 

'Of course I'm not.'

 

'Then who told you to sacrifice yourself for other people? It's their mistakes. Let they work their off and settle it.'

 

'I don't want to fight Wooyoung -ssi.'

 

'We are already..'

 

'I've think about it, and I want to do this.'

 

'No! I've told you no, then it means no.'

 

'Who are you to instruct me?'

 

'Who am I? You have the answer.'

 

'Then I dont want to answer anything. Mianhei Wooyoung -ssi..If you still can't accept this, please just forget me.'

 

'You think I can forget you that easy?'

 

I left. I could hear her voice calling my name.

 

'Wooyoung -ssi ! Wooyoung -ssi ! '

 

But I never look back. I just can't. It's breaking my heart. I could cry too. I have feelings too. Didn't she ever realize it at all?

 

I held her ring in my hand tightly. The ring was supposed to be on her finger.

 

Kim Taeyeon that I know..

Will never do this. I feel after all that I've done, I just think that all my love for her is meaningless, is nothing to her. Maybe I'm not doing my best. I'm still not the best in her eyes.

 

-Taeyeon -ssi, let's forget everything.

Let's live like we used to. I'll try to accept everything.

I am sorry. I love you.-

 

She never reply that text, until now, she never text me anymore. I called, but no answer.

I live my life, trying to hide everything as good as possible. I dance with all my heart on the stage, I laughed, I smiled.

 

Truthfully,

I am dying Taeyeon -ssi...

 

*******

Author note : Thank you for reading. Comment juseyo :)