You Cover My Heart

Almost ; GIRLS GENERATION

Tiffany's POV

 

I'm sorry..

I am gonna miss you a lot..

Everything will get better soon.

Take care of others, expecially Taengoo.

She's in her hard time.

I'm sorry for not always being there for her.

Tell her that I always treasure her a lot.

Let the time heals everything.

Until we meet again.

Always keep in touch. Annyeong.

 

 

 

I leaned my body on my favourite couch, I read her text, again and again. I repeat it for about ten times I think, until I stopped and starred unpurposely at the ceiling. I could hear her soft voice while reading those words. Yes I memorized her voice, the way she talks, the way she pronounce certain words, I memorized everything.. Of course then, it's been 10 years since the first time I met her, since the first time we promised to each other that we'll be bestfriend forever. Truthfully, I still couldn't accept her departure from us. How can I face all the days coming as a member of this nation girl group without her? She's one of the important member I must admit that. I'm not saying there's member who is not important, well everyone plays a signifficant role. But this Jessica Jung, is obviously the main of this group. Who's  goin to cover all of her lines? Her incredibely perfect high note? Yes there's Seohyun, Taeyeon but they have their own parts too. Me? HAHA I'm not gonna reach some of her vocal range. Some songs, need Sica to make it perfect. That's how Girls Generation works. We're not just a bunch of girl who have the same voice tone.

 

Taeyeon is with her own voice. Seohyun is indeed more powerful. Sunny is more to soothy while I own a husky one. And there's always Sica to soften the song, to perfect the song with her unique voice, to do the adlibs.

 

We sing it live. That's why I always adore this two,

 

Taeyeon and

 

Jessica...

 

And now, one is gone. What.... I mean how...

 

Yes this group we'll keep on going but it's just.. different... Right?

 

It's not only about our career, it's actually involves our hearts. I am terriby dissapointed... It's hurting me. We never be apart after all this years and now, it's all gone. We're known for our bond, and it's gone. GONE..

 

We've done our best, we worked our off to reach their target. We practice all night long. We never complaint to travel a lot while neglecting our own family. We obey them. OBEY them so much. Until this thing happen, all of us were still obeying them by not opening our mouth. We're not given any chance to talk, to fix everything, to explain the truth. Not even a chance.

 

Taeyeon too, as a leader, she had done everything. I know she's so dissapointed. She wants this group to stick together. Not broken apart.

 

I still remembered that night before Sica reaches Korea, she gave me a phone call. That morning when we should've fly to China together for a fan meeting, I am so excited when I know that I am be able to see her. She went to New York for some of her works and flew back to Korea and reached at the perfect time until me and the other girls had been informed that she's not going to join us to China. Permanently, out from Girls Generation. She's not going to be with us forever. That's insane...

 

'What bulls are you talking about?'

 

Sunny is the first one to speak when SM let us know about this. She's so mad to them, I swear until she raised her voice like that even at the airport. I looked at them with teary eyes. Maybe they could give Jessica one more chance, to fix everything.

 

'We want her to stay. This is not what we want.'

 

Taeyeon said. She cried too. Yes.... Her heart is touched when she knew Jessica is going to leave us. I know she's kinda ignoring her but the truth is, she loves her. I now that Tae Tae couldn't hide anything from me. I know she's actually the one who care the most about Jessica.

 

'Please.. She's already here, in Korea. Let her go with us this time.'

 

I said to them. But NONE of them listen to it. We're like idiots there. We've always been an idiot to them, since the first time. We're just a bunch of idiot.. maybe..

 

My phone was ringing at that time, Sica's name appear. I couldn't take her call at that moment as the situation it too bad now, Sooyoung and Yuri too were raising their voices to convince them in making Jessica stays. I saw Sunny was sitting alone while wiping her tears. Yoona and Seohyun tried to calm both Sooyoung and Yuri while Hyoyeon too was crying there. That was when Sica called each of us, not only me. She called everyone but none of us pick her call up. Yeahhh everyone is kinda shocked and didn't even bother to check on the phone. That makes she thought we are one of them. We are against her. We want her to leave. We hate her.

 

To be honest, I am a little bit dissapointed too. We've known each other since we're young. How could she ever think that we're hating her? How could the thoughts that we want her to leave actually could crossed from her mind? She should've trust us. She should've believe us.

 

But if only I am at her place, I'll feel the same too. Maybe Sica is crying hardly at that moment and none of us pick her call up. NONE. I will feel betrayed too. There's eight member and no one even care. It's not like we're not care, we're more than care about her here. Well I dont need to explain more.

 

After that incident, she contacted me and explain everything. She said she called us and no one ever picks her call. I explain everything to her. She understands it, but maybe her heart is still hurt. Well being left out while the others are still in is really hurting. I don't know, this is too bad. It's hard.. We're not like kids anymore.. I cannot just say any words that could calm her heart, to make her feel better and forget everything.. It's not as simple as that. Every people's thoughts are different, and of course it will turn out worse when there's negative voices from outside who kept insisting about negatives thoughts. I always hope that Sica will avoid herself from things like that.

 

Jessica that I know is not a negative person.

 

Jessica that I know would never had a bad thought about us.

 

Until someone appears in her life. She changed a bit.

 

It's her right. I don't have any objection. I don't know.. I shouldn't interfere with people's life. But when that people is important to me, how can I not even care?

I love her..

 

'I love you...'

 

I looked at my room's door when a head of a person that I know so much appeared from there, it's like he's peeking me.

 

'Hey! You should've knock on it !'

 

He laughed from outside.

 

'You want to stay there? Don't wanna come in?' I asked him.

 

'Can I? I bring you pizza.' he opened the door and showing only his head again while smiling to me.

 

I looked at him madly as he quickly walked and sat beside me.

 

'Don't give me that look.' he said to me while pinching my nose.

 

I smiled to him as I leaned my head on his broad shoulder. I like his smell, his fragrance. I felt calm. As usual, I don't know why I felt so calm.

 

'Who opens the door for you?' I asked him.

 

'Prince..'

 

'HAHA. Cmon..'

 

'It's Sunny..'

 

'Sunny is already back? Wheww it's already late.'

 

'Of course it is. You're in your room for the whole day? It's already past midnight, and you're still fully awake.' he said to me.

 

I smiled to him. Not wanting to say anything. I just want to hear him talking. That's all.

 

'I've been watching you since 3 minutes ago. You're watching the ceiling. What is up there actually?' he then threw his look at the ceiling and obviously, nothing is there.

 

'Oh! I can see Jessica up there.. I can see Taeyeon.. I can see Sunny, all your members. I can see pink balloons, pink lightsticks.. I can see your boss too. But, where's me?'

 

'Khun ! ' I said as I hit his arm hardly.

 

'Ouch! It's hurt!' he chuckled.

 

'Why baby? Why you're so worried of everything? Sometimes, things are beyond our control. We cannot do anything.'

 

He rubbed my back softly.

'But you don't understand..' I said to him.

 

'Yeah.. maybe I'm not fully understand about how you feel but remember I've been through it before? A member left is probably one of the thing that we don't want the most. Worse, it's our leader who gone. You know, we're nearly making our comeback together with him, everything is well prepared, his photos, his costumes, his lines, until he left us. He's our leader, we rely a lot on him. I am like you too.. I worried about it a lot until I couldn't sleep, I couldn't concentrate.. and I didn't have you yet at that time.. That's why... It's hard..'

 

'But you have me now..' I said to him.

 

'And you have me too.. I will always be there behind your back..'

 

'But I dont know, performing without her is just, not right. She's always there. I miss her Khun.. I can't deal with this.' tears started to drop, and his shirt's wet.

 

'Yea.. It's not complete right? As until now, our group is incomplete too. We don't have a leader, which every group should have. But, those who still standing for the name of the group is such a strong souls. I know my members are so strong. I believe yours, are strong too. The members left here, we complete each other to make the name of the group is still there, still can be mentioned by our fans. And you, of course one of the strongest person I've ever met. Yes if you wanna cry, just cry. But, don't cry all the time... I am worried you know..' he wiped my tears.

 

'Can she comeback to us again? Can she sing with us again? Can she? Can everyone just apologize, forget everything and restart again?'

 

'I wish I can do all of that for you. It's not easy. It's not going to be just like what we want. World is full with different thoughts of people. After my accident, you think everyone had forgive me and forget everything? No Tiff.. Sometimes, there's things that cannot be fix. But still, if there's any chance to make she comeback, sure I will help and support you until the end.'

 

'Taeyeon too.. She likes to being alone now.. with Ginger and Prince..'

 

'Isn't she likes to be alone sometimes?' he asked me. I chuckled. Yes it's true. Taeyeon is like that. He's not just know about me, he knows about Taeyeon too, and everyone in this group.

 

'Thanks Khun..'

 

'For what?'

 

'For being such an understanding man.'

 

'You're always welcome, and now I am hungry, let's eat!'

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

Author's note :  Cheesy? It's Khunfany anyway. HAHA  Thanks for reading! Khunfany hwaiting!

 

P/s : Khunfany moment in MAMA killed me af hahaha