You're Not Alone!

Everything Has Changed

Jimin P.O.V

"Jimin, is everything alright? are you having any problems in the school?" Mr. Kim asked as i was spacing out.

"Eh?" I blurted out as i woke up from my daydreaming.

"I asked you, are you having a problems in the school?" He asked again. I shook my head. 

"Yes, Father. How does he got any problems while he were doing so great at the academy, many people complimented him and he got so many friends." Jungkook said, smirked as he saw me frowned. "Right, Jimin?" I glared at him and he kept smirked at me. I swear, i'll kill you when i had a time.

"Oh, really? we're proud of you!" Mrs. Kim smiled at me. And i smiled at her, more like faking a smile.

"Taehyung-ah, you're so quiet. Do you have something on your mind?" Mr. Kim asked to V who were sitting across me. He looked at his father. "No!" He looked back at his food. I sighed.

It has been a week since the torture started. Everyone in the school kept calling me by name, my friends there has been avoided me, including him. They kept throwing a pranks on me, including this kid, Jungkook. He and his groups always bothered me with a mock or throwing a things. I had nothing to defensed myself.

*

I took a deep breath before i went to class.

"Look who's coming, guys! He really have a big guts to come here, isn't he?" I heard someone shouted and cheered. I looked at them. I covered my face with my hands as the other kids throw many paper at me and i walked to my seat. They stopped as i arrived at my seat. I stared at my desk. There was so many handwriting.

Please, kill yourself!

You know how to get out from our school, aren't you?

I heard they laughed. Everyone back to their seat as a teacher came in to the class.

*

If i could life for a hundred years,

I want you to be always with me!

- K.T.

I'm sorry if i only can look at you from far away,

I'm afraid.. afraid you'll get hurt beside me!

-K.T

I'm such a coward, i couldn't help you when you having a hard time.

I wish i could put you in my embrace, but i couldn't!

-K.T.

Hey, i've been admired you since you came to school.

I know i'm weird. But, i couldn't keep myself when it's about you.

Meet me at the hall on the break. I want to tell you something!

-K.T.

I stared at the letter. Do i have to go? What if this is one of prank they threw on me? But, what if this the real person who trying tell something to me?

*

The room was dark as i walked into it and i saw someone from distance. I walked to that person. "Jungkook!" I called. It wasn't from him, right? The letter wasn't from him, right? I kept asking myself.

"Jimin-ah," He called as he held my hands. "I wanted to tell you something." He pulled out his hands. "You got yourself come into a big trap." He walked away and the room became bright. Oh, my... what have i gotten into?

I covered my face as many people threw their things at me. Paper, bottle, eggs, flour, it was a mess.

I felt my vision became darker. Someone grabbed my bodies and pulled me into hug. I felt my bodies were going to fall on the floor if i didn't being caught by that person. I heard everyone stopped throwing things and gasped.

"Jeon Jungkook!" I heard him shouting and calling for Jungkook's name. It was him, Kim Taehyung.

"Yah, Hyung. You disturbing our fun." Jungkook said, annoyed.

"Fun? You called that was fun?" V yelled. "You're pathetic!"

"Yah..." Jungkook screamed and i felt my bodies went to the floor.

"Jimin!" I heard someone yelled for the last time before my vision became completely dark.

*

I woke up feeling my head having so much pain. maybe, before i faint, i fell and my head hit the floor!

I stared around and looked at my hand were being held by someone, i thought it was a boy. Who is it?

I looked away when i saw him woke up. "You're awake, Jimin!" he said. it was taehyung voices.

"Jimin?" He called me and i sighed. I pulled out my hands. "I'm sorry. I was late." He finally said.

I took a deep breath. The sound of door creaked made us stared at the direction.

"Oh my, Jimin.. You're awake!" J-hope said and walked over me with Suga and Baek following behind.

I stared at them. My only friends in this new school. I felt my tears were coming out.

"We're sorry." Suga said and he hugged me.

*

No One P.O.V

"You're so cute, Jimin!" V said, giggling while pinched Jimin cheeks. The victim just pouted.

"Ehm, really guys? Don't acted like a couple because you aren't one." Suga said, pointed at them.

The little group were playing basketball and laughed together. They finally gathered after the accident.  They enjoyed their time together. Jimin were cheering V (and baek) and Suga (and J-hope) with happily. While V got his team score, he went to hug him and got teased by his action. While the other just giggled.

"Then, just be one!" Everyone dropped their jaws down when they hear that, including Jimin. What?

*

Jimin held V arms as they walked around the school. He had trauma after the accident.

"Don't worry. I'll beat them up, if they're messing with you." V ruffled Jimin hair and Jimin pouted.

"You know, I'll kiss you if you keep pouting." V said and giggled as Jimin fixed his mouth, back to normal.

"Hey, Lovebirds. Wait up!" J-Hope said while ran toward us. As usual, Suga and Baek following him behind.

Jimin smiled at them but then he remembered about the moments he had in the past. He looked down.

V noticed Jimin and brought his face to faced him. "Don't worry! You're not alone!"

*

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”
Jess C. Scott, The Intern

*

Yeahhaa!! I finally finishing my stories.. How is the story, guys?

Do you think it was bad? As for me, i felt my stories really, really bad...

Such amateur writer i was-_-

By the way, thank you guys for everything, support, comment, subscribe and upvote you gave me. It was really meant something to me^.^

I hope you guys enjoyed the stories!!

As i usually say in the previous chapters, I'm sorry for every mistakes i've made, the grammar and else!

Please give me some comment, subscribe, and even upvotes :D

Thank you guys for every moments you spending to read my stories!!