I Was Wrong!

Everything Has Changed

Jungkook P.O.V

"Jungkook, could you please not making any problems just one time?" I looked down, hearing the teacher scolded me.

"I'm sorry..." That's all i could said.

*

Can you give me second chances?

I wish i could change everything i've done..

I wish i could fix my mistakes..

I wish i could said no..

But i couldn't...

*

I threw my bodies to the chair and covered my face with my hands.

"Hyung~" I heard Jimin voices. I put down my hands and saw him giggled with Taehyung.

He turned around his face and saw me. He looked at me for awhile before turned back at Taehyung.

He chuckled with Taehyung, showing his wide smile. His smile..

*

It is hurting.. Hurt so much..

Until i only wanted to tear my heart apart..

So, i don't have to feeling this kind of pain..

*

"Jungkook, my brother.. How are you?" I looked at Jonghyun whose smirked at me.

"I don't know. How are you?" I asked sarcastically.

"You looked so angry, what is wrong?" He asked, like he didn't know what was happening.

"Nothing." I walked out of the class. Everyone looked at me and i just put on my straight face.

*

I wish..

I wish you can forgive me..

I wish..

I wish i can rewind the time..

*

I sighed and laid my bodies on the floor, closing my eyes.

"Jungkook-ah," I heard someone calling my name. "What happens?"

I opened my eyes. "It is over!" I said and looked at her eyes. She looked shocked.

"Is it because of him?" She asked. I nodded, i knew she know it. "I'm sorry!" I said.

"Don't. Just... Don't give up on him." She said and smiled.

*

I wish..

I wish i could handle myself to not hurt you..

I wish..

I could be the one who saved you..

The one you looked at when you woke up..

*

A few days ago...

I realized that Jimin were struggling to take a breath in the water.

I was ready to jump to the pool when i heard someone already jump, swam toward him.

I looked at the scene. My step-brother were saving him. He gave him artificial respiration.

I approached them and saw Jimin slowly opened his eyes.

My brother were the one he looked at when he woke up.

*

Regrets..

The only thing i felt when i saw you..

If only..

If only i could say that i was regretting everything i does..

*

"Jungkook! Don't pressure yourself too much!" Kiseop said to me when he saw me kept dancing.

There was no one else in the room, beside me and him. Everyone already went home fifteen minutes ago.

"Your bodies need to rest. You can make them overdoing do something."  I sat on the floor and drank the water.

He sat beside me. "I heard that everyone talked about you and they said you've changed."

I gulped my drink before i answered. "I'm okay!"

*

I'm sorry..

I'm sorry if i could only hurt you..

I'm sorry..

I'm sorry if i could only looked at you..

I'm sorry..

I'm sorry if i can help my self for not falling for you..

*

I took a deep breath and walked to the corner of the room.

It was killing me. Everything was killing me.

You were killing me. You made me crazy and couldn't stop thinking about you.

"Don't hurting yourself! If you don't want your reputation going down."

I opened my eyes and saw the blood were covering my hands. I realized that i was punching the wall.

"Give me your hands!" I didn't want to turned back and saw him. I wish he left me alone with the sickness i felt.

"Don't be stubborn." He turned my bodies and facing him. I was slightly taller than him but i could feel the closeness of our faces. He took my hands and sat me down while he treated my hands. I looked at his face and bite my lips.

It was so close that i could hear his breath.

"Why are you helping me?" I asked, curious why he still helped me after what i had done to him.

"Because you're my friend?" He said. I nodded, felt slight hurt to heard that i was only his friend. But, it was the truth, right?!

It was so quiet and i could feel that my heartbeat beating faster than usual.

"There." He said, breaking the quietness between us. "I guess my job already done here." He got up, ready to leave but i held his wrist and made him fall on top of me. We stared at each other.

*

Close..

I feel so close with you..

I wish the time could stop for a moment..

Let me hold you..

Because i don't know when i could hold you like this..

*

"I gotta go." He said and got up.

"You're different. Everything i've done is wrong. I was wrong!" I said.

*

You..

You made me realize that no one is perfect..

You made me know how was the feel for loving someone..

And i'm not going to regret anything of it..

-JK

*

Yeahaaa.. it was really bad chapter i've ever wrote.. i'm sorry T.T

I'm sorry for the mistakes i've made, the grammar and everything!!

Please give me comment, subscribe and upvote..

thank you so much for the support and comment^.^

i'll try my best to make a good chapter for the next updates! :)