When You're Gone

Everything Has Changed

It was raining outside as i stared out of the windows. I heard the my phone kept beeping and i could care less about it. i felt my life has been upside down. The life i used to have, i had a families and friends, everything i had was perfect. And now, i had nothing.

"Jimin," Someone tapped my shoulders. "You're alright?"

As soon as the funeral finished, i ran out of the crowd and back to my room, not wanted to meet anyone. I nodded as a responded to his question. He was my mother's friend. He was the one whose called me out on the day i was in the hospital.

"You know, she wouldn't like if you kept your sadness. She would've want you to be always happy." He said. I turned my head to saw him. "What do you want?" I simply said, turned back my attention to the rain.

"She knew this day would come. So, she already asked me to taking care of you when she gone."

I closed my eyes, even i knew this day would come. But i wasn't ready yet.

"So?" I asked.

He sighed. "I want you to lived with me. No need to worried about my families. I'm sure, they would love to see you."

"I'll think about it."

"Call me whenever you ready." He sighed and left me.

*

It has been a weeks since my mother's gone and i still avoided to went out of the house. I felt i gained so much lost weight because i was rarely ate. I walked slowly to the bathroom and washed my face. I stared at my face and sighed.

I walked out of the bathroom and reaching up my phone. I'm typing some number and held the phone beside my ear.

"I'm ready."

*

I already packed some important things that i would brought to the new house. He said that there's no need to bring many things because i could just came back to the house whenever i want to. I stared at my house for the last time. It was full of memories with me and my mother. I sighed before i went out of the house and hopped to the car.

"Such a hard decision, huh?" He asked, stared at me from the mirror.

I sighed even more and stared at house as the car started to drove away.

"What's with the glasses though?" He asked.

"A new me." I simply said.

I went to pulled out my phone from the pocket and unlocked it.

15 new messages. 5 missed calls.

It was from my best friends-or should i say an old friends-. I opened up some of it.

From : Zelo

Hyung, I'm very sorry for you're lost.

You will be alright, right? I missed you so much!

I missed you too.

From : Kikwang Hyung

Hey, are you alright? I'm sorry for you're lost.

I know it's hard. But i know you're strong enough to handled it.

I am not strong enough, hyung.

From : Yunho Hyung

Hey, i just heard the news about your mother's. I'm sorry and i knew how you felt.

It was hard for you. But i believe you'll get over it soon. Please be back to the dance class.

We missed you so much here. Everyone kept asking me how are you, but i couldn't said anything.

I'm sorry, Hyung. But, I couldn't said anything either.

*

This is the end of chapter 2. I'm really sorry for my mistake, grammar and anything. I'm sorryyy..

And i hope you guys can give me a feedback, by giving a comment, subscribe, and even upvotes!

At the end, I know i'm not a good author as every other people here who wrote many good stories and i'm kinda jealous of it. But i will trying to be one. So, thank you so much for spending your time reading this stories!!!