A Song For You (Bonus : Jikook)

Everything Has Changed

The member of BTS had to practice for their comeback in six months later. Since their debut went success and they got so many attention and loves toward them, mostly from girls. They really worked hard to showing the best performances. They promised to improved their work and won't let anyone down.

Everyone stopped their dance practice after 2 hours. They lying on the floor and took many gulp of water.

"We worked so hard, but we don't have enough time to have fun." Jimin sighed and sat beside Jungkook who were lying on the floors.

Jungkook looked at him and got up to face him. "I had fun to watching you dance with so much passion and you looked great when you dance." He caressed Jimin's cheek.

Jimin blushed of the words and looked away. He looked at the doors and saw their manager walked in.

Their manager called their names and they gathered in front of him.

"Guys, i have a good announcement" They looked at him, curious.

Instead of continuing his words, he smiled and gave them a piece of paper.

They read it and smile formed on their lips when they read the letter.

Seokjin looked at him. "Is this for real?"

"We're going to have a free time?" Hoseok asked.

Their manager nodded and walked out of the room.

*

Everyone have their own list of 'what-to-do' on their free time. They were working so hard and they missed their families, so most of them have 'visit home' on their own list.

Jimin looked at the others who were busy with the list. He sighed and played with his fingers.

"You're not writing a list?" He looked up and saw Jungkook stood in front of him.

He shook his head and looked down. "I had nothing to do." He said.

Jungkook lifted his head up and smiled at him. "Well, i had nothing to do either. Why don't we do something together, then?"

Jimin looked at him and he looked so happy to hear the idea. "Sounds great!"

*

They walked to the park with Jungkook and his guitar on his park. They sat on the bench and looked at the ponds.

They became quite for a moment before Jimin looked at Jungkook. "Why don't we doing something fun?"

Jungkook looked at him.  "Like what?" He asked.

Jimin grinned and dragged him to follow him.

*

With you..

I smiled..

I'm doing something i like..

Together, with you..

*

Jungkook took a deep breath before follow Jimin approaching the couples sat on the park.

Jimin walked calmly and approaching the couple. "Hello, my name is Park Jimin." He bowed, the couple looked at him, the boy stared at him with a confused while the girl almost screamed when she looked at Jimin.

Jimin smiled and turned his bodies to saw Jungkook still walked behind him. "Me and my friend, Jungkook have a song for you guys and we'll sing it for you. I hope you enjoyed it!" He said with a smile.

Jungkook who just came and stood beside him, pluck on his guitar. They sang and the couple smiled at them. They smiled back and Jimin gave the couple a rose.

So maybe it's true, that I can't live without you
And maybe two is better than one
But there's so much time, to figure out the rest of my life
And you've already got me coming undone
And I'm thinking two, is better than one

(Two Is Better Than One - Boys Like Girls)

*

You were making me so happy..

Happy to had so many times with you..

You were making me feel that i couldn't..

I couldn't take of my eyes off of you..

I couldn't stop smiling..

Because of you..

*

They were having so much fun with singing in front of many peoples, such a couples, families, teenage girls. They were doing something they like.

"We sang so great and they loved us. Really, i had fun to sang in front of many peoples." Jimin said, giggled as he remembered the faces of everyone he sang to.

Jungkook stared at him, his smile were form as he looked at how happy Jimin is.

They sat on the bench and stared at the sky. They turned their heads when they heard someone crying.

A little girl were crying and screaming for someone names.

They approached the little girl and Jimin kneeled down in front of her.

"Hey, little girl. Why are you crying?" Jimin asked and wiped her tears.

The little girl looked at him. "I don't know where my mom is. I lost her when i went to follow a bird."

Jimin nodded and ruffled her hair. "Hey, little girl. What if me and my friend help you find your mother." He said and gave her a chocolate. "We have a song for you and we're going to sing for you, is it okay with you?"

The little girl nodded. Jimin looked at Jungkook and he nodded.

When you looked at me, you wrapped around my heart
A normal guy like me doesn’t fit your standards
So I wore a “friend” mask, Hiding my true feelings when I’m next to you

You’re beautiful
Don’t we look good together?
I always imagine it like this,
You be with me with me

(Beautiful - BTS)

A little girl clapped her little hands and smiled. "Oppa sang really beautiful."

They smiled and ruffled her head.

"What is your name, little girl?" Jungkook asked.

"My name is Jimin, Jeon Jimin." She said.

They both shocked and looked at each other. Our name?

"It's my mom." They heard 'Jimin' screamed and ran away.

They turned their bodies and looked at her mother hugging 'Jimin'.

"Omo, Jimin. You alright?" Her mother asked to 'Jimin'.

Little Jimin looked at them and nodded. "Mom, oppas was the one who cheered me up with a song and chocolate. I like them, so much."

Her mother looked at them and smiled. "Thank you for taking care of my daughter." She bowed.

They smiled and bowed. "It's okay, miss. Now, she already met her mom, so we gotta go."

They looked at little Jimin pouted. "Oppas, are we going to meet again?"

Jungkook ruffled her hair. "We're going to meet another time, little Jimin."

Little Jimin grew her smile wider when he heard that. "See you later, oppas." She waves.

They bowed to her mother and smiled before walked away.

*

Stay..

Stay with me..

I won't let you go..

There's nothing can separate us..

I only want you to be in my arms..

So, turn around and i hold you tight..

*

Jungkook dragged Jimin to the rooftops and they sat there, watching the stars, together.

He got up and grabbed his guitar. He kneeled down and hugged Jimin from behind.

"I have a song. A song only for you." He released his hand and started to play his guitar.

I shouldn't love you but I want to, I just can't turn away
I shouldn't see you but I can't move, I can't look away

And I don't know how to be fine when I'm not
'Cause I don't know how to make a feeling stop

Just so you know, This feeling's taking control of me
And I can't help it, I won't sit around, I can't let him win now
Thought you should know, I've tried my best to let go of you
But I don't want to

(Just So You Know - Jesse Mccartney)

He smiled when he saw Jimin blushed. He continued to sing.

I'm sleeping through the day, I'm trying not to fade
But every single night, I've just been lying awake
Cause I, I can't get you off my mind

I can't get you off my mind
Give me the chance to love you
I'll tell you the only reason why
Cause you are on my mind

(On My Mind - Cody Simpson)

He looked at Jimin who blushed even more. He put his guitar down on the floor and grabbed Jimin hands. Leading him to got up.

Jimin pouted when he saw Jungkook left him. What the heck he was doing?

He turned his bodies and looked up at the stars, closing eyes and enjoyed the wind.

Turn around, open your eyes, look at me now

He opened his eyes and heard someone sing from behind.

Turn around, I've got you, we won't fall down

He felt a soft voice sang on his ear and hugged him from behind.

We can see forever from up here
So long as we're together, have no fear, no fear

Jungkook release his hands hugged Jimin waist and turned Jimin bodies faced him.

So turn around, floating so high above the ground, floating so high.

He intertwined his fingers with Jimin, perfectly fit and smiled.

Turn around, together nothing can stop us now.

(Turn Around - Conor Maynard)

He caress Jimin cheek and brought himself closer to him. Jimin closed his eyes.

Jungkook pulled himself away and smiled. "Yah, why you close your eyes?" He asked.

Jimin opened his eyes and blushed. He pouted and hit Jungkook. "You're so mean."

Jungkook chuckled and hold Jimin hands, intertwined his fingers with Jimin.

He brought himself, again, closer to Jimin and closed the distance between them.

He pulled away and smiled to him. "I love you, Jimin."

Jimin smiled to him. "Love you too."

Jungkook smiled and hugged him tight.

*

Thank you..

For making me realized that i'm not perfect..

For being someone i loved so much..

For letting me know how is love felt..

You'll be mine..

Forever and always..

*

Aha, long time no see, i'm bad at writing fluffy things, sorry for my bad writing on this bonus chapter!

I'm sorry for everything, the language and everything.

Thank you, thank you for subscribing, comments, upvotes, and viewing my stories:)

Please, leave your comments, subscribe and upvotes my stories..

The next bonus will be post on 1 weeks later, because my school break already over today, so sorry~

Well, see ya then, cheers~