Just One Day (Bonus : Vmin)

Everything Has Changed

"Hyung.." Taehyung dropped his book onto the floor. Jimin picked up the book and looked at the words written on the pages before Taehyung snatched the book from Jimin's hand.

Taehyung looked at him for a while before walked away, left him alone.

Jimin stared at him as he disappeared and sighed.

*

Far..

I could only looked at you from far..

Help..

I couldn't do anything when you got no one helped you..

Protect..

I couldn't protect you when you got no one beside you..

*

A few years ago..

Taehyung looked at Jimin. He looked him from distance. He stares when Jungkook came to approach Jimin and poured the water above Jimin head. Jungkook and his friends were laughing at Jimin. Jimin could only gaped.

Taehyung clenched his fist. He tried to calm himself and fought to not get involved on the scene. The anger boiled up on his heart. He tried to not punch his step-brother after watched what he was doing.

Taehyung stared at Jimin. The other was ran out of the scene and bumped into Jungkook and his friends after he heard the other kids were laughing at him. He was humiliated and that was all because of Jungkook. He felt the tears were falling out of his eyes as he ran.

Jungkook seemed so angry when he felt the pain on his shoulder caused of the action he got from Jimin. He was mumbled under his breath.

Taehyung hated himself because he couldn't do anything and let out of the anger by punching the wall. He walked away and searching for Jimin.

*

Taehyung stopped when he found a familiar figure sat on the bench. The person was covering his face with his hand. He thought he should pat the other shoulder, but he wasn't brave for doing so. He put his spare clothes beside the person, hoping that the person not realizing his presence.

He turned his bodies, ready to leave the person alone when he felt the person grabbed his hand.

"Thank.. you, Hyung." Jimin mumbled as he still closing his eyes.

*

"Tae..." Someone patted his shoulder and he jumped out of the chair caused of the sudden. He glared at the other who looked at him with his innocent eyes and grinned at him.

"Yah!" He yelled and hit the other's head. "Baek, can you change your habit for making anyone surprised? You could make someone died of the heart attack." The other grinned widely.

He heard someone screamed so exciting. "Guys, someone got attack. Come on, lets see it.."

Taehyung and Baekhyun stared at each other. They looked confuse. Baek went to ask the kids who were ready to leave the classroom.

"What's up?" He asked. The other pointed to the hall. "Park Jimin.. Got bullied by Jungkook and his friends."

Taehyung who heard that ran out of the class and went to hall. He had enough of holding back his heart to not protect the other. He had enough of his step-brother bad attitude toward the person he loved. He had enough of everything..

Taehyung stared at Jimin, stood in the center of the room with his hand covering his eyes. He ran toward him and hugged him. He felt a things thrown at him and he could care less because he only fought the pain to protect Jimin. He looked down and saw Jimin stared at him with a surprise, his face was pale and looks like he would be pass out any minute.

When he felt there's nothing else thrown at him, he turned his bodies and face the other kids, including Jungkook. He interwined his fingers with Jimin as he looked at the others.

"Jeon Jungkook.." He called his brother's name, almost screaming. As the situation being tense, he saw Jimin fell on the floor.

Everything was changed after the accident, everything...

*

This moment..

Jimin bent down to pick the book that being left by the owner. Kim Taehyung Journal..

He nodded as he knew the owner of the book. He turned the pages back and forth until he found some words caught his attention.

Am i invisible to you?

How could you let him held you in his arms?

How could you accept him, but not me?

How could you make it so hard for me to forget you?

Jimin sighed heavily and ran out of the room. Hyung, please don't forget me..

*

Let go..

Let go of me because i couldn't forget you..

Let go of me because i couldn't make you mine..

Just let go of me for our goodness..

*

"Hyung, please stop.." Jimin grabbed Taehyung hand. Taehyung stopped his steps, but wasn't ready to face the other.

Jimin gasped for air and he straightened his bodies. He turned the other bodies went to face him.

"Hyung, listen to me.." His words stopped as he couldn't thought of any word to say. "It was..."

Taehyung interrupting his words. "Let go of me." He command but the other wasn't released his hands.

"Let me go!" Taehyung stared straight into the other eyes. Jimin loosened his grip. He stared at him with disbelief. When the other shocked by his outburst, he starting to walked away, leaving him alone.

*

A few hours ago..

Taehyung rubbed his hands because of the coldness. He walked to dorm and opened the door. There's no one could be found in the living room. He thought the others wasn't home yet.

He walked to the kitchen and unpacked the foods he brought to refrigerator. He hummed and stopped as he heard noise on roof. He walked toward roof with a light step.

He felt his bodies went stumbles as he saw the scene. He covered his mouth and his other hand tried to grab the railing tight.

He turned his bodies and heard someone voice so low. "Hyung.." He ran out of the scene with a heavy step.

*

Is it wrong for me loving someone?

More than one person..

Is it wrong for me to not choose someone?

Because i didn't want to hurt the other feelings..

Because, honestly, i love both of them..

*

The situation became so quite as no one dare to talk. There's no Jimin with his hyper, No Taehyung with his weirdness, No Jungkook being sassy toward his hyung. The maknae line became so different and there's no one of them talked to each other. While the hyung let out of heavily sighed because of their strangeness.

Hoseok tried so hard to brighten the situation but he couldn't do alone, he needs Jimin. The oldest, Seokjin gestured to everyone aside from Maknae line to leave them. They thought that the maknae line need to solve the problems between them. The others agreed and followed him out of the room, leaving the maknae line who were busy with their thought.

Jimin snapped out of his thought when he heard the engine voices, as well as Taehyung and Jungkook. Jimin coughed and standing up, ready to leave the room before he felt someone grabs his hand. He turned his face and saw Taehyung looked at him blankly.

Taehyung sat Jimin down on the couch and went to talk with Jungkook. When Jungkook nodded, He and Jungkook stood apart from each other.  "We have to solve our problems. So, choose between me and him." He said, a little demanding.

Jimin looked at both of them and shook his head. "I.. I.." He stuttered. "I can't.." He looked down. "I love both of you, please don't make me choose between you guys." He ran to his share room with Yoongi.

*

The dance practice room were full of awkwardness. The maknae line still in their own world and not bother to talk to anyone. They were messed up so many moves and forced to repeat the practice until they had a right moves.

When the other let out a heavy sighed because of the strangeness and realizing that the maknae line hadn't solve their problems, Namjoon couldn't stand it anymore.

"Stop it!" He command and the others stopped. He stood in front of maknae line. "What happened between you guys?" He asked with demand tone.

Taehyung looked at him. "Nothing happened between us. Mind your own business." He said with a fierce tone and walked out of the room as he slammed the door.

Jimin sighed. "I'll chase after him." He ran out of the room.

The other faces went blank. Jungkook sighed. "I'll tell you guys what happened."

*

Jimin stopped when he saw someone leaned on the trees with his hands on his pocket, his eyes were closing.

Jimin stared at him and his hand touch the other cheek, with a trailed to his nose and lips before went back to his cheek.

He startled when he felt the other grabbed his hand and he opened his eyes to stare at him.

Taehyung stared at Jimin directly on his eyes and he held his hand before bring the other hand to his mouth and kissed the hand, like a prince to his princess.

Don't ever say you're lonely
Just lay your problems on me
And I'll be waiting there for you
The stars can be so blinding
When you get tired of fighting
You know the one you can look to

He leaned in closer to Jimin until their nose touch. He brushed Jimin lips with his thumb. The lips is so soft..

When the vision you have gets blurry
You dont have to worry, I'll be your eyes
It's the least I can do, cause when I fell, you pulled me through
So you know that

The rain started to pour down the earth. Jimin yelped and pulled away. "Hyung, It's raining.. We should go back."

Taehyung shook his head and looked at him. Jimin bite his lips. "Well, I'm going inside then.."

When he turned his bodies, he felt that he was being pulled back and he felt softness on his lips.

He widened his eyes tried to bring back his soul. He looked at the other closed his eyes. He was confused, but began to relaxed between the kisses. He never said that he doesn't love him, right?

I’ll carry you, I’ll carry you, I’ll carry you
So you know that
I’ll carry you, I’ll carry you, I’ll carry you

*

Just one day, i'll make you mine..

Just one day, i want you to be always beside me..

Just one day, let me hold you and protect you..

For just one day..

*

"1.. 2.. 3.. We are bangtan. Nice to meet you!" They bowed at the audience and smiled at them. Most of the girls screamed their names. "For tonight, we're going to perform a song that i know you guys will love it."

Namjoon looked at the other members and they nodded hearing Namjoon words. "Without further ado, We'll start the performance.. Just one day." The music started to play.

Just one day, if I can be with you
Just one day, if I can hold your hands
Just one day, if I can be with you
Just one day (just one day)
If only we can be together

They finished the performance and gathered at the center. Interwined fingers. Jimin stood in the center of Taehyung and Jungkook.

Just one day, I'll be yours!

*

Finally back with the bonus chapter, anyone misses me? No? uh, okay:(

At first, i wanted to post earlier, but when i wrote the chapter, my computer crash and everything were erased when i my computer.. So, i struggle to write because i forgot some of the scene and words i wrote earlier, i tried to remember but ended up miserably..

So, this chapter mess a big time because of my stupid brain, forgive me..

I planning on making a new stories, but i don't know when i will post it because i have to focus on my senior years, please wished me luck to get the good university *cross fingers*, if i have a time i'll post the new story, please stay with me until then:)

As i usually said, please do forgive me about the grammar mistakes and everything..

And.. please give me a comment, subscribe or even upvotes:)

Last but not least, thank you very much for everything, the supports and the viewers..

Cheers, Zazha~