(Jungkook ver.) The things i had on past.

Everything Has Changed

This was the original ideas of the ending going to end up with. So, just please read it even though it was bad.

*

Snow falling out when we don't even know how and why, it just falling out like the tears that couldn't stop on falling.

*

Jungkook runs as fast as he could. No matter how tired he was, he just keeps on running without minding everything surrounding him. He just wanted to make sure that he wouldn't late. No, he couldn't be late. He shouldn't.

Never in his life, he had these kinds of feelings. Loves and loved. The things that he avoids to fall for this kind of trap. He couldn't stop on chasing the thing he should have. Never, at least not now.

Even he wanted to stop, he just couldn't.

As soon as he arrived on the place, he keeps on running toward one door. He bumps into many people, but he wouldn't stop nor apologizing. He could careless about that.

The sweats flooding his clothes as he stops on running. Looking up, he found everyone looking at him while shaking their heads.

He was late.

*

It's over. The pain has finally over for him. No sickness attacking him and making him wanted to die. He could finally go in peace. Leaving everyone that keeps on crying over him.

*

Now he has gone, Jungkook could only look at the grave while preventing the tears that blurring his sight. Everyone was attending the funeral and the looks of regretting written on their face.

Now he has gone, there's nothing they could do, except for praying. They wanted to say they were sorry. Sorry for everything they had done. Everything that hurts him.

Now he has gone, leaving the memories that they would've keeping in their minds.

He has gone.

*

Jungkook leans on the tree while looking at the grave from afar. Like a speed of lights, everyone visiting the graveyard and praying for Jimin.

He tries his best for keeping the distance of the grave from the tree he was on.

He was afraid, afraid of losing his mind when he gets near the grave.

He looks at everyone praying and some of the girls was crying.

No, he couldn't cry. Not now.

"It was so hard for us, Jungkook." He heard the sound and someone stands beside him.

It was hard, for sure. But, he was the one who feeling more of regrets.

"He is gone. Accept the fact,"

No, he's not going to accept or believe that the other was gone. Please, not now.

*

While packing up the stuff, he found a letter that fall from the desk. He decided to keep it and read it once he had a time to read.

He walks straight toward the bench and clenching tight on his coat. He was freezing, but he likes the cold.

He sits on the bench and looking up to see the skies.

He puts his hand on the pocket and letting out the letter from it.

Jungkook, hey.

I'd probably gone by the time you read this letter.

I don't know what to say, but thank you.

Thank you for making me know how the love works.

Jungkook stops on reading, no. He couldn't continue on reading it. He just didn't want to be sad again.

He shuts his eyes and feels the snow falling on his face, like someone caressing his cheeks. He was sure that the feelings he had was real. The feeling of someone touching his face. He knows that there's someone watching him even though there's no one surrounding him.

He knows that Jimin was the one stands in front of him.

He feels the soft on his lips as he shots his eyes open to find no one surrounding him.

You make me go insane. I miss you, Jimin.

*

When you read these letters, I hope you can forgive me.

I'm sorry for entering your life without asking permission.

You know how much it hurts me to see you annoyed by me.

You know how much it hurts me to see you acted like you didn't like me.

I'm never hoping for becoming someone special in your life.

I'm just hoping for being the one you could lean on when you had the problems that you couldn't solve.

Being the one that going to be there while you feel struggled.

I'm sorry for ruining your life.

I'm going now, don't you worry about me.

Don't you feel sad because of me.

No, please don't regret anything.

Keep on running your life with a smile plastered on your face.

Your smile makes everyone likes you.

Thank you for everything.

Sincerely,

Park Jimin.

*

Ah, what am I even thinking?

Hey, been a long time since I wrote any stories. This was a bit of ideas of the real ending these story.

I know it was bad. So, I decided to change it.

Thank you for reading this and sticking up with me. I hope you enjoyed it.

Please comment, subscribe and upvote my stories.

I'm sorry for grammar mistakes.

Check out my other story :

Personal soldier, Best Friend, Paradise of lights, Time has passed, Stay by our side

Sincerely, Zazha~