Love is like a flower

She is a what?!

I'm pretty sure you now where this title came from, hint: Minho's great explanation


Minho's POV~

 

* stares at kai *

Kai is staring at Taemin obviously.

He finally notices...

His feelings are starting to grow very slowly...

He seems to know that as well.

He shouldn't be the slightest bit jealous though.

Zelo and Taemin have never felt a single spark from eachother...

Oh yeah, he doesn't know that yet.

As much as I hate this kid, I feel like I should at least tell him so he doesn't get too jealous of them...

I feel like I should help him out a little.

I mean, it's been pretty clear that Taemin doesn't feel the same as me so why even ruin everything?!

At least give him a key to Taemin's love storage and at least show that he has a chance.

Yeah, I have officially became the helper of love now...

*sigh*

 

Kai's POV~

 

I see Minho walk up to me.

I get all nervous and stiffen a little.

" Did he see me looking at Taemin?" - I thought
.
" Hey, can we have a talk? It's nothing bad." - Minho

"u-u-uh y-yeah" - I choked.

We come to the rooftop.

"Imma just get this over with..." - Minho

"Being straightforward, You like Taemin right?" - Minho

"YES!, wha-? tf! KAI who told you to say that!"

"*sigh* I knew it" - Minho leans back hands in pockets.

" W-W-W-" - Still wide eyed.

" No need to be surprised, don't deny, I saw jealously in those eyes of yours." - Minho

"Why is he so calm?" - I thought.

I sighed. " yes..." - I say feeling ashamed.

Ashamed for liking him out of all those people.

" Look, calm down, stop being nervous, you sure weren't nervous last time." - Minho

"B-B-But don't you like Taemin." - Still slightly nervous.

"Since, Taemin hasn't replied to message in like forever why should I be mad at your own feeling?" - Minho

He had a point there.

"I'm here to help you out but today is about his love life that's been locked in a storage, today i'm unlocking that" - Minho

"ok.."

 

Minho's POV~

 

 Let's start with the two incidents that these people blame me for...

The Sulli incident...

And, 

The Krystal incident...

Krystal's incident really wasn't my fault but i took blame for it.

Krystal's relationship with Taemin wasn't really a relationship...

It was more of a sibling relationship in my eyes...
If one of them forgot about there lunch or anything one of them were to laugh it off and make sure that person were to get what they forgotten.

That's not really lovely dovey.

I feel like love and crushes should be done with someone you don't really know instead of someone that you've known for years.

However many years ago Sulli broke up with Taemin is how many years Krystal was with Taemin.

If you've known that person for years why even try to build a relationship?! I feel like that's total nonsense at it's fullest but those three felt that they were destined to be together.

Wrong choice.

Krystal ended up switching up her preference from straight to lesbian.

Sulli ended up becoming "siblings" with Taemin.

And...

Taemin has just been the same but a little different.

He's been more open with his options lately and had thought of being bi many times but he just couldn't do it.

So many handsome, rich boys with nice personalities come his way everyday but he just becomes friends with them and nothing else.

Even the SM rookies have flaunted over Taemin at some point and even though he knew, he just acts like he doesn't know and does nothing else.
He tried to become lovey dovey with one dude in his class...

They looked so cute and wonderful together but it didn't work as we would've thought.

As much as the boy loved him, they both didn't think it was right.

Girls AND boys were rooting for them but they ended up back to friends.

Taemin will never know my love even from 1 centimeter away from him he won't receive it and even if he does receive my message he won't answer with a reply at all.

Krystal wanted to date Taemin to see if that would work but it worked for so long it blew out. just like a battery.

Sulli had a strong bond with Taemin that no one else had and that relationship was the sign to marriage for everyone in the school. We all knew that they would get married as soon as they graduated but that died out. just like a phone.

You play with an object so long that it dies out and doesn't come up until you charge it or fix it.

In there cases, they both didn't fix nor charged it They just left it as it was and went back to the same ol' friendship.

Many people would wonder where I got this information from saying that I wasn't in the school that long when this happened but I did hear this from one sincere person that is not replying to my messages...

Lee Taemin.

I've been put up for the blame of each heartbreak for Taemin but I don't think it was my fault at all.
I feel like it's just the matter of love and how it was handled.

Love represents a plant, you have to keep it nourished and healthy to keep it growing and not dying.

In their cases, Taemin was the plant and they just didn't keep it from dying.

Even though I like Taemin doesn't mean i'm willing to go all out in ruining his love life because of my feelings!

That would be selfish or me!

But selfish, naive, devilish, etc.,

I'm still going to protect my Taemin in whatever it takes.

Even if it has to do with me breaking an relationship that wasn't meant to be.

If you end up with feelings for Taemin, which we've already detected, so be it.

Imma let you have those feelings.

And if you happen to change Taemin's preference, so be it.

Imma let you do that.

And if you end up in a relationship with Taemin, then so be it.

 Imma let you end up in that web.

But I'm not pretty sure yet but maybe after a long time YOU will turn out in the same result as Sulli and Krystal because YOU didn't do one simple thing as in keeping the plant from dying out.

But, that's just maybe because imma try to change that.

 

 

Kai's POV~

 

" Dang..." 

"Ok, let's go before people think we've gone missing for a fight."- Minho

* Minho walks to the door*

"hey!"

* Minho stops *

"Thank you... for understanding my feelings..." 

*Minho waves his hand still turned around then he walks out*

Wow, he's really cool...

I'm glad Minho was even the slightest bit caring by telling me his true opinion.

But, that one phrase...

* To me, Love is like a flower *

Sounded like pure magic in a sentence...

I see why SHINee are the number one prodigies...
But really...

Love really IS like a flower...


Author's Note:

HIYAH!~ I've been hiatus... :'( 

I had a stomach virus but it's gone now! I also went to sparkles to skate today and I was really better than I thought.. I did the speed skate and pacer skate and I was doing great :)

My bag got stolen and I couldnt find my charger but my case had a charger so I was good.

Sadly, since stomach viruses tend to be contagious, My mom kept giving my little brother to me knowing I was sick and he ended up throwing up and he's only ONE! but he's not sick anymore and now my mom has gotten sick because of me as well...

I was feeling like this:

And I was telling my mom to leave me alone:

But she couldn't leave me alone.. My dad was buying every pill in the dictionary -_-

I was like:

But all my body aches and half of my sore throat and my stomach messages and 1/10 of my stuffy nose is gone though.

Anyways,, I just wanted to update I know it's late but it's like usual, i'm always late...

But...

Actually, 

I do care....

I care about my sleep, my homework, my food, my dark circles, my phone charger, my phone etc..

I do need some sleep but the longest sleep I had was like for 4 days already.

I still went to school because I had too many tardies and I didn't want to add absents to it.

I didn't spread anything though just saying.

Well... BAI BAI~ and subscribe ( even though you may not )!