The beginning

She is a what?!

.......... new character ....... coming soon...... kekeke .......


 

Third person POV


Kai awakes to see Sehun jumping up and down on his bed.


"You again?!" - Kai


"Who else would have the nerve to bounce on your bed, even touch it?" - Sehun


"......" - Kai


"Me and Taemin right?" - Sehun


"....." - Kai


"What's wrong with you?! You've been gone for a solid three days already! You need to make up for that before you fail and have to go to 9th grade lit. again while your in 10th!- Sehun


"Plus, Tae-" - Sehun


Kai shuts his mouth and then lets go.


"Don't say that name nowhere near me!" - Kai growled


".....0_0....ok" - Sehun


"Sorry, but just don't mention that thing again." - Kai


"THING?!?!" - Sehun


Kai stares at him.


"Uhhhhh..... yeah! I will never say anything about that..... "Thing" again in front of you." - Sehun said slightly scared and confused.


"Hey!-" - Sehun got cut off again. 


"It's a long story, I don't want to explain it right now just give me some time or.... ask that thing..." - Kai


"....." - Sehun

 

 

Sehun's POV~


Why is he calling the perfection of all perfection a "THING"?!


Am I mistaken?

I'm pretty sure I heard that incorrectly. right?


Every time I were to bring up Taemin he would just brighten up.


Now.... He's calling Taemin a thing?!


Since when has "thing" been a joke on their list?!


I'm so curious right now but I don't want to hurt Kai even more.


Kai called Taemin perfect in everything he did and also called him..


GOD! Like once you call a person " a walking god" then you would
know exactly what I mean by why is he being called a "thing". 


All the compliments passed on to Taemin and Taemin totally disagreeing, you would think that This whole thing was a dream for a second...


Kai looked angry when i even said Tae. I barely even ended my Tae though I only said Ta and then my mouth was literally locked up for what felt like a year in prison by Kai!


Kai doesn't normally do that unless He was REALLY angry and when I say angry I mean ANGRY!

 
Kai has what seems like a strong heart on the outside but really his heart is very soft and if something bad happens then that soft heart will become tofu in a matter of seconds.


Kai's heart must be like tofu now, and he is really holding in so much anger from whatever the hell he got it from.


If Taemin is the cause of this then that means something really serious must of broke his heart or made him feel used and faked out.


I should ask Taemin though, he so truthful and means a lot to Kai.

 
Taemin is nice and kind, I have to see what happened between them to have Kai miss three whole days of school in a week already! Kai never misses school even if he is sick he will still try to go to school.


I know him.

 

Third Person's POV~


"Well, Go take yourself a shower! you reek!" - Sehun


"ok.." - Kai


Kai then turns around and puts up his arms to let the stink unravel.


*gasp* - Sehun said teary eyed.


"W.T.F!!! You need to go take a shower NOW!" - Sehun


"haha!" - Kai


"What's so funny about having nuclear fusion coming from your armpits?" - Sehun


"Everything is funny about that." - Kai


"Holy crap! KAI if you don't pop up in the shower and wash yourself really good... just wait!" - Sehun


"I'm waiting... - Kai


Sehun goes to Kai's drawer and finds a metal stud belt that can kill two birds with one whip.


Kai grows big eyed.


"....." - Kai


"I'm going to go now...0_0" - Kai


"What i thought!" - Sehun

 

 

Taemin's POV~

 

*sigh* I can't take this anymore!

 

Taemin-
What are you guys fixing?

 


Minho
Oh my Taeminnie has awoken!

 


Key
He never awoken for you stupido!

 


Jonghyun
He must be smelling the lovely chicken being fixed.

 


Onew
CHICKEN?! WHERE?! When did we ever buy chicken?

 


Key
Since like a couple of hours ago when you were all like "let's buy chicken!" And so we went and bought a lot of chicken.

 


Onew
Ohhhhh.... I forgot for a second. Now i remember!

 


Jonghyun
........ Onew I'm starting to really think that you are badder than Taemin now...

 


Taemin
What are you talking about?! When was i ever ranked?!

 

Key
Since you lost everything in lord knows where.

 

Jonghyun
Since we thought you were almost bi for a second...

 

Onew 
Since we saw you literally get scared of bugs so easily...

 

Minho
If Tae was bi, I would be in his room all day...

 

Key 
Shut the up Minho.. Your input is irrelevant at this point.

 


Taemin
When is being scared of bugs and losing things have anything to do with being more worse than Onew?!

 

 

Onew
Since we found our weaknesses.

 


Taemin

I guess, but is anyone gonna tell my parents to get ready?

 

Key
OH! I forgot for second! My parents said they told each of our parents that they came up with the driver so we will go all together this time instead of separate cars.

 


Jonghyun
My parents just informed me not too long ago that this was going to happen.

 


Onew
My parents said that we needed to do that to give the drivers a break.

 


Minho
My parents informed me all of that information.. Tae, you need to check your e-mails...

 


Taemin
Really?! Let me see....
ohhhhh, I didn't know  because I don't like e-mails there so old-fashioned.

 


Key
We have no choice, our parents are used to old-fashioned.

 


Minho 
Besides you remember when we tried to teach our parents how to use emojis and how to use text language.

 


Jonghyun
They use text language in their own way making things confusing.

 


Onew
"CBRI5M" When i asked what that meant cause I thought it meant 'Come back right in 5 minutes'. But they said it meant 'chicken be ready in 5 minutes'.... after that we stopped the texting between them.


Taemin
Oh yeah... HAHA! that was funny though! 


*sigh*


Now i gotta go to school to play...


The Silent game. or..


The Anger game. or..


The question game.


Kai is mad at me for sure to be saying he's been gone for a cold 3 solid days.


I totally understand why he is mad and why he will be.


However long is fine with me, 


Even if he stays mad at me forever...


*sigh*


"Come on sleepyhead!" - Key


"You won't get that delicious chicken" - Jonghyun


"I could just eat all yours" - Onew


"You won't get ba-" - Minho


*gasp*


Your kidding me right?! 


Key moves his finger side to side


OMG! I-I-I'm coming like NOW!


SHINee laughs as they look at Taemin in a panic.

 

Third Person POV~


"Attention everyone, we would like SM to come for a meeting please, We would like SM to come for a meeting please."


"Here we go.." - Kai


*sigh* here we go" -Taemin

 


Author's Note:

HEY!!! I was busy with school obviously and of course food. My mom made shrimp stew and my dad made fried shrimp and bacon hamburgers <3 ^o^  So when my parents asked me if I liked it i was like...

tumblr_m081mdg1111r306hi.gif

I know i'm late but I had a huge rage with roommate. BamBam/GOT7 came on roommate for 12 freakin minutes! I do recall when allkpop was stating this they didn't mean just 12 minutes but I guess. I mean I got to see my bae(s) but I didn't see them for long. Plus, NO JACKBAM! I was all hyped when I saw that it came on! Then all I saw was BamBam flirting and being as cute as can be and GOT7 sharing there L-O-V-E LOVE to Jackson and the others. But I was smiling regardless of how short it was... ALSO jackson's abs thooooooooo! I literally died for I don't know how long. My face was like...

 

 

 

 

 

 

I got nominated for 8th grade suprelatives and I got nominated for most original. I'm pretty suure I'm not getting that but I'm glad the teachers notice me. :) I also had got my report card and my lowest grade was an 88! I'm really happy about that! I thought they were gonna be worser because I wasn't studying as much but I still passed. I do late studying such as when I'm in the classroom and we are having a test I will study and review last minute, that's just a hint on how I pass.

 

 

 

I finally have gym for my last semester and I never had gym at all in 6th or 7th and now this is my first year in gym. But it's really fun though. 

I got inspired to write this right after JONGHYUN'S SOLO CRAZY!!!!!!!! Saying that it was rated 15 knowing that SHINee doesn't do anything 15 rated at all. Even Taemin (rated 12). I'm addicted to this song right now! The beat and my feels! All SHAWOLS(including me) are prego now, thanks Jonghyun. 

 

 

I was spazzing out! And HELLOVENUS- Wiggle Wiggle, I really love this song. It's just that the song is too high-pitched for them. And EXID congrats on there 2nd win! they deserve it! All that hard work, they really need that support from there fans. But, i need more Taekai in my life so I had to write this out of my misery. None of my ships are together right now so I'm slightly disappointed.

 

 

 

But! I gotta go to sleep becuase i'm exhausted i'm pretty sure everyone is as well. I have 2 tardys already on the first week already and that's a little shamful, but oh well, That's how most of my first weeks of school is anyways. BYE BYE! I hope you enjoyed! I struggled!