Don't touch my... boyfriend

She is a what?!

Title by my lovely bias, Park Bom ~ ^^ Hope she get's better~


Taemin's POV~

 

"Great, school.... the very last thing I want to even look at." 


"Come on now Tae, we can't be late you know?!" - Jongin


"You stay here like I told you to!" 


"You now I can't do that hun.. I have to go if I didn't have to I'd stay here just like you told me." - Jongin


I honestly didn't want Jongin coming but like he said of course he has to it's a law and he needs his education.


I give a pouty face.

 

"Awww, don't make me cry Tae..." - Jongin 


"You cry?! I'm gonna be the one crying here you know!" 


"Hun... I know we have different classes and all but hey, we can see eachother at dance, and lunch, and break time, and meetings..." - Jongin


He was right though, we did have a lot of meeting times together but I don't want anyone looking at him nor.... touching him.... 


"If anyone touches you just know that that's a death note for them already!" 


Jongin grabbed my waist with his hand.

 

"Tae now you know that I won't let anyone touch me but I can't really control that against others and they should know when to back off." - Jongin


"Forget "when" they should just back off 
period." 


Jongin chuckled.


"I don't want that.... gosh I don't want to say his name... *sigh* I don't want that thirsty piece off crap coming at you or looking at you or talking to you other wise i'm going to snatch his dehydrated neck of his an-"

 

Calm down hun...." - Jongin


I started to breath in and out as I was trying to take this anger away.


That piece of crap is a rookie in SM and he just keeps staring at Jongin like he's a giant big candy bar! When Jongin comes near him all he wants is a hug but he wants it to last longer and I hate that!


The way he looks at Jongin is like he saw big 
bucks but that giant candy bar and the big bucks he's seeing is all MINE!


" *sigh* I'm going try my best so let's get going before we are late and SHINee goes scolding us!"

 
We run down stairs to the kitchen to get our lunches and I run to the door before Jongin stops me.

 

"Don't forget breakfast." - Jongin


We shared a long kiss but we had to stop before it got out of hand.


"So apparently my "breakfast" was my prince?"


Jongin chuckled and stuffed a piece of toast in my mouth.


"And that shall be your drink." - Jongin


"Yah!"


We ran out the door playfully and went into the car where SHINee was.


"Well well,.." - Minho 


"You guys messed up my sleep last night you know... i'm right next door to you guys why couldn't you guys just keep it on the low with all that wall banging?!" - Jonghyun

 

"Don't mind him lovebirds." - Onew


"Yeah, he's just mad because he couldn't get none last night." - Key


Me and Jongin shared some intimate moments but it never went too far as to you know... eating a popsicle (Author: I'm 14, I'm NOT in the right to say anything close to rated M so let's just keep this rated PG-13 alright? ^^). We just want that time to when we are with eachother for more years that we can get hopefully get married and then we can go that far. We came into discussion with that a LOT lately.


We arrived at hell = school.


"I don't wanna leave you~" 


"Me too~"


We gave eachother one last kiss and went our separate ways...


All day in each classroom I was just thinking...


- Who's with him?


- Are they touching him?


- Are they looking at him a certain way?


- Do they know that we're together?


- Are they talking dirty to him?


I couldn't even think straight during my first few periods but then there was lunch and dance and breaks. Just enough blissful times with my Jongman. 

 

Lunchtime:

 

I try my best to find Jongin but I couldn't find him anywhere! 


Where could he have gone?


Did I arrive late?


I check my phone to see 20 texts from Jongin
- hun


- bae


- tae


- i wish you were here


- let's skip class


- answer~ :(


- bae~


-hun bun~~~~~


- Meet me at the rooftop after your class ASAP


DANG! I missed my baby's texts! 


I rushed to the rooftop to see a blanket laid down with banana milk... my favorite....


"I'm so sorry I didn't see your texts! I've been dazed out all this time because I've been thinking of you this whole time and what you were do-"


I got stopped with a pair of my baby's lips.


"No need for excuses I'm just glad that your here." - Jongin


I smirked and jumped on him and gave him a bunch of kisses.


"I love you Tae" - Jongin


"I love you too... Jongman" 


Author's Note: HEYYYYY!!! It's been a while but I woke up early today knowing that I have to go to school and my bus comes at like 8:10 or something so I needed to finish this because I fell alseep on my laptop last night trying to get some finishing touches done and then I woke up after hearing my alarm.At first I thought I pressed a button and deleted everything but thank god I didn't.

But SHINee are making a comeback this year but I don't know when yet but it will finally be in Korea! I don't live in Japan or Korea but I was kinda wishing that they'd just come to Korea and comeback! PLUS! there having a special stage on mcountdown and KEY is the new mc now!!!! I'm just really happy for them because they deserve all of this love they get! And me being an ultimate SHAWOL im just hyped!

I would never regret having SHINee as my welcome to KPOP. I appreciate them and there hard work. Red Velvet came back with Automatic and Ice Cream Cake and I love those songs but... Ice Cream Cake seemed like a song that F(x) would do but hopefully i'm the only one thinking that...Don't bash me guys but I was just thinking of how F(x) would totally suit the song. Automatic is really mello and filled with body rolls to go with! And Fiestar.... They deserve more fans and appreciation for their music! This comes to show that companies do play a huge role in the kpop industry. Like i'm pretty sure if they were in SM or JYP or YG or CUBE or etc.. They would've been noticed as the girl group who can dance and sing and rap with their unique style. You're Pitiful came out not too long ago and now i'm addicted to it and also One More like there songs are really nice and They need to be noticed! 

Well I have to go downstairs and get my lunch ready and everything so BYEE!!!!!

P.S- there may be some errors on here but when I come back from school I'll try my best to fix them as soon as possible~