Plan A

She is a what?!

Before you read: 

I'm not sure about this chapter because I feel like i'm not making sense right now.

I don't do long stories because like i've been saying, my writing material and everything I write tends to turn in a mess or I lose inspiration... But imma try not to lose inspiration.

 I'm also making this chapter to go with chapter 9 because someone asked me if  'Love is like a flower'  was the same as the other chapter 'Preview'  but i'm glad that person asked me that because I normally don't have many people that comments to ask me questions about certain chapters which led me to think that maybe other people were confused as well. 

'Preview' was just a basic preview of Minho's standard point-of-view. 

'Love is like a flower'  was Minho's point-of-view except Minho just switched it up a bit himself.

These chapters had something to do with eachother but they are not the exact same.

Minho had a certain grudge with Kai and so in 'Preview'  he was talking about his opinion on everything especially Kai.

Now, in 'Love is like a flower'  all he did was take everything he said and thought from 'Preview' and just switched it up a bit. he basically revised and edited his point-of-view. 

His grudge is still there but he just wants to help out Kai now.

So, i'm sorry for the misunderstanding that has been going on . Hopefully this makes up for it.


 

Taemin's POV~

 

Kai has been acting a little strange lately...

He seems to be forced to be doing something...

But he's not the only one...

It's also me.

We haven't been talking for about 5 weeks already and I'm now dysfunctional already 0_0'

I haven't drunk any banana milk at all ever since and I've been slacking and been doing horrible at dance..

AISH! I can't even think straight! 

Everytime I think about how bad I was dancing, I felt embarrassed...

But what's worse is the dance teacher...

He knows how great I am at dancing and the fact that I've been slacking a little doesn't seem to faze him at all!

It's like he actually just thought I was that bad at dancing!

I know that because HE told ME that...

"You'll be better than the others soon"

soon....... soon.....soon...SOON! *o*

That word is like the evil of all evil in the world of the dance studio to me!

Soon means like after a year or two! And the other?! Who's the others?!

And he said that I will BE better not GET better meaning that he thinks that I am "THAT" bad....

*sigh*

I don't remember why I exactly changed but I'm thriving for banana milk and I'm thriving to be good at dancing!

And also, to not be so clumsy...

I've gotten really bad at this losing stuff and tripping and now almost everyday I'm losing SOMETHING or tripping over lord knows what!


I tripped off the air and wondered...

"Isn't this how it is in a horror movie?"

I lost my phone at school and reacted like "Snakes on the plane" but it was school so it was "Snakes at the school" Which was madness just saying...

I lost my breath and went crazy all over the place for my phone!

There's nothing on my phone but people at this school are mean and some are selfish and will do anything in there power to make me seem like a bad reputation or a pedifile...

And I have bruises everywhere because OF the tripping of course!

My trips have been almost everywhere to where to the point all my friend become cautious on where I would fall and so they try to save me before head..

That's embarrassing as well! To have people watch over you to make sure you don't trip... everyone will think i'm a weak link with bad ankles!

 

 

Third Person POV~

 

*Kai's interview*

- What's the drink that you truly dislike?

~ uhhhh.... Banana milk. 

- Why?

~ No reason at all... I just don't favor it much.

- So, what do you prefer as your favorite drink?

~ Apple juice.

- ahhh.. nice... is it like 100% or cocktail...

~ Any type of apple juice.

- So your a juice lover haha.

~ a total juice lover! Milk is like drying to me...

- What is cute to you?

~ The clumsy type.

- That's a really cute type 

~ Yeah, I just feel like the clumsy type are just very cute and adorable and makes me want to help that person.

- So generous

- And, Is there anything that makes you notice that person such as...?

~ The type that can't really dance good.

- mmmmm, why so?

~ There's actually a lot more that makes me notice someone but since I dance....

- Ahhhhh, I gotcha..

~ Yeah and it just makes me watch that person until I get the urge to come up to that person and teach them a little.

- You know.. That seems a bit y for women you know, sweat dripping, breathy voice, dry scratchy throat, That is what all the ladies could ask for especially for dance lessons!

~ Ha! Wow, is that really what the ladies think? There minds are really set huh?

- Yup.. haha!

~ haha!

- Last thing, anything that makes you become attracted to someone in need?

~ The lost hands type.

- mmmm..

~ I have lost hands and so I lose a lot of things and sometimes it turns out to be right there in my face and it's just that I don't notice sometimes.

- ohhh, so like magic hands..

~ exactly. If that person loses something I would most likely help that person out and sometimes we will talk and if that person seems like the most nicest and modest girl I may become attracted.

- So, you must have stumbled a few I see.

~ Of course i have, there's been a lot of pretty ladies needing help with something lost and they would just still all my attention for some reason. Maybe because they resemble me in a way, looking hard for something that may be important to you.

* End of Kai's interview*

 

 

Taemin's POV~

 

I don't know why i'm doing this, but I just want Kai to notice me and talk to me.

But he seems to be noticing me a lot more lately.

We haven't talked at all but in dance since it's all grade levels, he rushes for help and sometimes he smirks.

In the meetings when I tend to trip, he runs up and helps me and just looks deep into my eyes.

When I lose something, he goes in a panic to find my stuff and when he finds it, I go to grab it in joy and he won't let go instead just smiles.

When it's the morning since I always drink banana milk, he tends to move away and stare at my milk but now I come in with juice and he seems more filled with joy...

If Kai is acting like that he must want to talk it out...

Maybe I should text him...

 

 

Kai's POV~

 

Taemin... 

Taemin...

Taemin... wants to be with me!

What the....

KAI what is wrong with you!

I haven't been talking to Taemin for what feels like years and i'm excited for what?!

Taemin doesn't want to be with me!

He just wants to be my friend again.

But, i'm so happy...

That he was even willing to meet those expectations...

MY expectations...

The fake interview was successful as promised...

*flashback*

- We will start our lesson today with the starter's kit... Plan A

~ Plan A....

- Plan A is a plan that will 99.9% most likely have your crush following it if they want to be with you.

~ Neat..

- Now, I have some options but I feel like this one option is already a deal breaker.

~ What's the deal breaker?

- The interview.

~ The interview?

- Yes, the interview... Taemin's favorite.

~ Really? why?

- I don't really know exactly why neither does he. He just said that they were interesting.

~ And, why is this the deal breaker exactly?

- If he likes that interview that has like certain things that makes him a better person or something... Dang, i'm not sure of it! It's confusing! But, he follows the interviews sometimes.

~ I kinda get what your saying...

- You do?! Great!

- Now, What we do is...

*End of flashback*

*sigh*

It really did work...

If he's been acting like this he must want to talk it out..

I should text him...

 


Author's Note:

HIYAHHH!!! I'm finally updating after my busy days of school and my sick days. But i'm finally back and am up and running now! So, let's party on the fact I finally updated. :)

I still have a stuffy nose which is killing me but i will get through this! And I just want to party right now because Georgia is now slightly bipolar and wants to be a little warm! 

 Sehun...... don't be mad get glad! ;)

I have been jammin to Jonghyun's Crazy, Hallelujah, Deja-Boo like those songs give me life! Like, you don't know how happy I am for Jonghyun! He's been winning from left to right and I love that!

 Like, i'm like this when i'm watching Jonghyun's stages.

My freakin TAEKAI were not controlling there hormones at ALL and I fangirled for like ever! It all started when I woke up and went on instagram to the #taekai and boom! pics everywhere saying taekai is life, taekai is real! I was spazzing like crazy!

I am sleepy now, but I struggled my way through this in order to get it perfected at it's fullest. So, Peace out! BAI~