New Story coming soon!!!

She is a what?!

Hey guys!! So I've been stuck with leadership meetings and grace notes and projects and having to memorize lines to MC for the talent show. I was exhausted the whole time. 

BUT I checked my statistics for my story and noting but 1 view for chapter 17...

 

That's highly unacceptable so I just said that I'd finish the story then.

I dont want you guys saying for more Taekai moments because if you had read every single chapter there was taekai in every single chapter but I've been looking at decreasing views so I mean... You guys should know how it ends already.

 

So, my new story that I will soon be coming out with is a Jackbam story this time and it'll have a theme of the popular rich perfect kid with the mafia kid or the nerdy boy with the bad boy. Or I can do BamBam already dating yugyeom but when Jackson comes to school BamBam grows an instant attraction from the hottest boy in the school.

ANYWAYS! I also had a math assignment that was worth two summative grades and so I got a 95 on it and I took a science test and got a 96 on it. So I'm pretty proud of myself.

SHINEE!!!! Is coming back and I literally just cried looking at the teaser picture! It only said 'SHINee 2015.05.18'  but just the fact that all this time they finally comeback in Korea is just so heartbreaking for me! I'm just at shock right now and can't wait until next Monday to see the music video and then see them on variety shows on music shows which I'm pretty sure they should win because all there songs suit them no matter what and they are the official CDnee so yeah Im pretty sure that on mr removed they will sound just like the CD!! >o<

Well, here's to my last update for this story so yeah... Annyeoung~ 

 

OH! I forgot! I have sneak peek for you guys..

Jackson ~

★ The sun shines bright at sunshine... and the moon is golden at night... but... why do I feel something is off about the sun and the moon? BamBam... What are you?.. Jackson thought deeply. 

Well, That's it so far! I had finally got to update on my laptop so it was nice getting font and stuff so yeah!

And could anyone tell me when SHINee's new music video is coming out? I've been anticpating because i already have downloaded the whole album so i'm pretty pumped but SM needs to do more to SHINee because just a couple teasers and pictures and a concert isn't gonna take the fact that there is supposed to be an MV coming out! Like SM... you spent all that time with EXO's teasers and had me thinking that they were gonna all show they're powers but the teasers ended up having nothing to do with EXO ' Call Me Baby' Even though that song is the jam and Kai was getting it in them tight pants, All them teasers could've been different or just no teasers at all or just a teaser of them as a whole. But SHINee, even though they get treated fairly.. I still think that SM could show a little bit more because I heared of mostly everything from my fellow SHAWOLS not SM I know that for sure. So, if anyone could give me a date then I'd be more than happy.