05 Please don't tell me...

You x Baekhyun

After dinner, Baekhyun and I were sitting down on the couch, none of us were talking, but it wasn’t awkward rather I felt really comfortable. We were enjoying every single moment with each other, it was perfect, everything was perfect, what more could I have asked for. I wanted this moment to last forever, if only…

As we watch the day falls into darkness, the moon shone brightly together with the stars. Baekhyun and I were interwining our hands and admiring the night scenery, it was beautiful, breathtaking, and because Baekhyun was right by my side, everything seemed more beautiful.

That night, under the moon and stars, we became one.

----------

“ Baekhyun oppa, lets go shopping pleaseee.” I whined to baekhyun, displaying my aegyo.

“How about another day, lets just stay at home for today.”

“Oppa please oppa shoppppinggg. Before you officially start your work again, shopping?” I pleaded baekhyun showing my puppy eyes.

“Ahhhh okayokay I really can’t say no to your aegyo, you this cutie.” Baekhyun lifted up my chin and lightly peck my lips before breaking into a smile.

After changing, we left the house with smiles on our faces. We went to a nearby shopping centre which was considered big. We walked in to H&M, a department store.

“oppa,” I said while picking up a pair of sunglasses. “Do you prefer a cool and chic wife,” I put on that pair of sunglasses and faced baekhyun with a smirk on my mouth. “or do you prefer a cute wife?” I took off that pair of sunglasses and posed with a ‘V’ sign followed by winking.

“I like everything about you.” He pecked me on my cheeck while holding my hands a walking out of the store.

As we were walking from shop to shop, commenting on cute things was and laughing heartily. All of the sudden my head was throbbing with pain, as i furrowsed my eyebrows and held on to baekhyun tighly, the pain in my head only gets worser. Baekhyun seemed to have noticed and asked worryingly “Are you okay?”

“Yeah I just need to do a big on, hehe, just wait for me here.” I assured him as I force a laughter, followed by walking unstably to the toilet. The moment I stepped inside the toilet, my legs gave up on me and I fell straight to the ground.

God please don’t tell me…no… I beg you…no

As I started to feel the blood rushing through my legs and the pain in my head started going away. I stood up with the help of a nearby ceramic basin. I looked at myself in the mirror as a tear rolled down my rosy cheeck.

As much as I wanted to lie to myself that nothing had happen, as much as I want to pretend to be ignorant and pretend I don’t know whats happening. I cant, I cant just press an undo botton and be like ‘oh I totally never experience all this before, I totally don’t know.” I can’t. I just can't.

As I splashed water on my face and wipe in, I decided that I should’nt worry baekhyun, I picked up myself and put on a smile on my face before walking out the toilet.

“Are you really okay? Baby yah~” Baekhyun asked as soon as he saw me walked towards him. He tucked a loose hair behind my ear and looked at me in worried eyes.

“Of course, I just needed to poop^^, oppa did you wait long?” I tried changing the subject.

“Nope, you know I won’t mind waititng for you even for a lifetime. Because your worth it. So if there’s anything going on, you got to tell me alright.” He smiled lovingly at me.

“There’s really nothing oppa, lets go eat im getting hungry.” I dragged him to a nearby restaurant. I knew he would catch my lie if we had continued that conversation.

 

After lunch, we went back home and spent the rest of the day watching tv.