02 Morning After Marriage

You x Baekhyun

I woke up to the glaring sun shining directly on my face. 

 

Damn it.

I thought to myself as I recalled not closing the curtain fully last night. I turned my head and saw baekhyun still sleeping with the sun shining at part of his face. I used my hand to cover the light and admire baekhyun's sleeping face. Without me knowing, my finger was trailing around his face. His skin was so soft and smooth. I swear girls would die to have his skin. All of a sudden baekhyun grabbed my finger that was trailing around his face and kissed it. 

"Good morning mrs Byun." He said while yawning and stretching.

"Good morning. You sure do stretch like a puppy." 

"Your puppy." He corrected as he pulled me closer to him.

I hugged him around his neck while he hugged my waist. Morning cuddles are the best.

Seriously, what can be more comfortable than being in baekhyun's arms. Baekhyun peck on my forehead, followed by heading towards my lips.

"Wait, morning breaths, morning breaths." I stopping him covering his mouth with my hands. 

"Alright then." He stood up, sliding his arms around my neck and legs and carrying me in the bridal style. 

"Wooah!" I yelped while circling my arms around his neck. 

"Where are you going?"

"To the bathroom, of course." He said, putting me down on the toilet bowl. 

Baekhyun spreaded tooth paste on my toothbrush. "Say 'eeee'" 

"Eeeee." I said pulling my lips as back as possible.

"Oh gosh you looked damn cute." Brushing my teeth with one hand and another pinching my cheeks.

"Oouuchh!" I pouted while rubbing my cheeks. 

Baekhyun toss the tooth brush aside and the next thing I knew he was exploring me while releasing his tongue into my mouth. His kiss always get me all the time. I can always feel his love and passion from his kiss, making me feel secured everytime.

When he finally parted from my lips, there were white foams appearing on his lips.

"Oh my gosh! You look like a old man with mustache!" I laughed, taking his tooth brush and spreading tooth paste on it.

"If I'm an old man, you'll be an old lady! I hope we could really grow old to-assffhjkl" 

I brushed his teeth from the left to the right, right to the left, Making it sparkling clean before replying him.

"Of course we would grow old together, seeing you grow white mustache, grow white hair, wrinkles forming on your forehead, having poorer eyesights, becoming hard of hearing. We will."

I gave him a smile assuring him. After gurgling our mouth, we headed to the kitchen for breakfast.

I never knew just a simple action of brushing teeth could be filled with so much fun, assurance and loveliness.