01 Till death do us apart

You x Baekhyun
“Mr Byun Baekhyun-ssi, do you take Miss Park Sojin-ssi to be your wedded wife, to live together in marriage? Do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health, and forsaking all others, be faithful only to her, for as long as you both shall live?"
 
"Yes, yes I do. Can I kiss her now?"
 
"Yah Byun Baekhyun, be a little patient will you." I mouthed to him.
 
"You're beautiful, no, even beyond that, you're gorgeous, sweetheart. How to resist?" 
 
"Byun Baek, one more time, you'll see." Although blushing hard, make it very hard, at what he just said.
 
"Okay okay fine."
 
The pastor glanced at you and baekhyun forth and back before continuing with the vow. 
 
"Now, Miss Park Sojin-ssi do you take Mr Byun Baekhyun-ssi to be your wedded husband, to live together in marriage?  Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health, and forsaking all others, be faithful only to him, for as long as you both shall live?"
 
You could feel your cheeks burning, heart banging against your ribcage, butterflies flying crazily all around your stomach, palms sweating as if your sweat glands pouring out water-sweat making it all wet and sticky. 
 
"I do."
 
 "You may now turn and face each other to say your wedding vows for one another."
 
"Baekhyuna, I choose you as my partner, loving what I know of you, and trusting what I do not yet know. I eagerly anticipate the chance to grow together, getting to know the man you will become, and falling in love a little more every day. I promise to love and cherish you through whatever life may bring us. "
 
I blurted out the most typical wedding vows ever and yes I memorized it, after all we know each other feelings and stuffs already so yeah, thinking baekhyun would too say a normal typical vow speech but no-
 
"Jagiya, I prepared a speech for this originally but I'm not gonna say it. I'm going to be truthful and say whatevers on my mind now. Our first meeting wasn't any special or memorable meeting that I would remember specially. So was our second and third, we were like any other doctor and patient. But-but you are different or at least different in my eyes. I knew how tough and hard it was, you still put on a smile saying you were fine. You comforted me when I thought it was the end, lighting up my darkness and filled it with your love . Let's continue to times the happiness and divide the pain together, I love you. I will stop loving you when the sun sets from the west, pigs can fly, cows can talk, water can move by itself. I'm just kidding even if all this happen my love for you will not end.
 
Never did I ever ever thought that baekhyun would ever say that, at least not now.
 
You stared at baekhyun and began to flashback all the obstacles and painstaking things that happen to you and him in the past years. 
 
"It was because of you, because we were together, I am to go through all this, you're my strength, my life."
 
I replied not knowing I started tearing.
 
Baekhyun cupped your cheeks and wipe the tear off with his thumb.
 
"You may now exchange the wedding ring."
 
Baekhyun slid it in your ring finger and vice versa.
 
"Congratulations! I hereby announce you legally and lawfully husband and wife! You may now kiss the bride!"
 
Just as the pastor said finished his last word, baekhyun came crashing his lips onto yours, one hand holding your waist and another on your head.
 
 
He finally pulled out of the kiss and went near my ear while i pant heavily catching my breath.
 
"I love you baby, I love you." He whispered .
 
You giggled as he slightly peck on your ear. 
 
This was the start of everything.