04 Suprise

You x Baekhyun

I scanned the room in wide eyes and dropped jaw. There were red helium balloons everywhere, and each balloon, there's a postcard attached to the string of the balloons with words like 'I love you' 'You're perfect' 'My flawless baby'. Our huge wedding photo was hung at the middle of the wall with pictures of us In the past, forming a heart shape. 

The highlight of all this was Baekhyun, wearing a suit and holding a holding a dozen of roses, grinning from ear to ear. Baekhyun wearing a suit always hit me like a tsunami, It's been my nth time seeing him in his suit and damn this is just so perfect, getting me star strucked again and again. I mean, who would not like his the most beautiful being on earth, or at least in my eyes. 

I watched in watery eyes as he walked towards me and hand out the bouquet of roses, before pecking on my checks. There were a couple of red roses and one white on in the middle. Why is there only one white rose? I thought to myself

"Dear, in every bunch, there's one who stands out, and you're that one in my eyes." It's like as though baekhyun just read my mind, he cleared up my doubts in an instant.

A tear slipped out of my eyes, Baekhyun wasn't a romantic person that will do all this, yes he is loving, caring and all but the baekhyun I knew would'nt spent his whole day making all this, and because of that I knew at that moment his my only and only one, and that death will only do us apart. At moment I felt that I was the happiest and luckiest wife in the world. 

"Oppa, I'm really thankful, you know that right." I started choking up. "I love you." I wasn't good with words, I can't really say really cheesy words, nor very touching words but I always expresses my love to baekhyun by showing it rather than saying, after all actions speaks louder than words right?

I ran towards him, opened up my arms and hugged him tightly with all my might. "Anything for you jagiyah, but this is not the end." He whispered in my ear while hugging me back, he gave me a squeeze before pulling out of the hug and turning around to pick up a paper bag. "Change into this, I'll  wait for you here." He said raising an eye brow and smirking.

"Sure oppa." I said while I took the bag and went in to the toilet to change. 

Baekhyun literally cursed in his head and swore that he will tear down that damn toilet, when that little plan of his had failed.

I opened the paper bag and took out the blue fabric. It was a short sleeved dress up to knee length, with a big ribbon tied around the waist area. Even though this dress might not be expensive but it shows how much he pays attention to me. I never told him I loved knee length dresses, my favorite colour is blue. It was the little details that mattered. I quickly change into the blue dress, but had trouble zipping the zip at the back. After struggling for awhile I decided to call for help-baekhyun.

"Oppa! I can't zip the back zip by myself!"

"Come out I'll help you!" I heard him giggled before replying.

I took a deep breath and a last look at the mirror before heading out of the toilet. 

"My darling as pretty as always." He proudly said while wrapping his arms around my waist before heading to peck on my forehead. Even after 10101 kisses from baekhyun, he never fails to make my heart flutter and mind whirling, I can never have enough of baekhyun. 

"Come let's go out." He interwind his fingers with mine and led me outside.

As soon as I step out of the door, I was astonished by the scene that just took my eyes and stopped walking as though my legs were stood rooted to the ground. Still flabbergasted, I blinked my eyes a couple of times before turning to face a blushing baekhyun with a shy smile. 

"Did you perhaps prepared all this by yourself?" I asked, not believing what was right in front of me, it felt like my eyes were playing a fool with me. Because comparing this and the surprise I had awhile ago, that was nothing.

Right in front of me lies a table with candles in the middle of the two plates of steak and glass of wine. A rose path leading to a seat, and a back drop of the view of Paris.

"Of course I even cooked the steak by myself, I know how much you wanted to go to Paris, I'm sorry I couldn't afford now, but in the future when we have enough money I'll definitely bring you there jagiya." He looked into my now watery eyes followed by pulling me into a hug. 

"Oppa with you by my side is enough already, I'm more than happy. Thank you very very much oppa." I tried to blink back my tears to no avail as a tear escaped out of my eye. Baekhyun smiled and wiped my tear away with his thumb before leading me to sit on the chair. 

"Enjoy your meal, I'm sure you'll love it since its personally cooked by your beloved husband, me." Baekhyun proudly said, completely satisfied at his dish. 

I sliced a piece of the steak and put it straight into my mouth. "Luckily I'm hungry or I don't think I'll be able to finish this whole steak." I jokingly said while frowning my eyebrows after swallowing the piece of steak.

"Go get your taste bud checked, this steak can't be any better, if I open up a steak restaurant, the queue to the restaurant will be longer than the great wall of china. " baekhyun rebutted after having a bite of the steak. He his lips and flashed his bright smile.

“Oppa that was the BIGGEST joke ever!” I burst out in laughter.

“This is supposed to be a romantic candle-lit dinner, what has it become?” Baekhyun pouted.

“Araseo araseo oppa, this steak cooked by my most fabulous-amazing-awesome husband of mine is sooo mouth watering hmmm! Thank you for putting in so much efforts oppa.” I said loudly, puting a thumbs up sign and winking.

******

Thank you so much and please continue supporting this fanfic!^^